Playing sick (Taehyung)

BTS Imagines

Taehyung woke you up saying that he's sick. You checked his temperature, and it was perfectly fine. He whined and complained, so you gave him some medicine. 

"Yah, jagiya! " he shouted and followed you. He hugged you from behind. "I'm really not feeling well, please take care of me. " 

You turned just to see him do aegyo. "Yah Taehyung! Don't do that! You know it makes me surrender! " you yelled and shut your eyes. He laughed.

"That's why I do it. " he turned you around and almost kissed you, but you covered his mouth with your hand.

"Don't kiss me, I might get sick too. " you said and pushed him away. He pouted. "Go lay down, I'll come in a little bit, okay? " 

His face lit up. "Okay! " he quickly ran to your bedroom. You smiled and went to get a wet cloth. You didn't know what to do because you were sure nothing is wrong with him. 

When you walked into the room, he was in bed, smiling, waiting for you. He showed you his adorable box smile. 

"Since there's nothing wrong with you, I'm just going to place a wet cloth on your forehead, okay? " you asked as you sat down. 

"Okay. " he frowned. "Are you sure nothing's wrong with me? " 
You nodded and placed the wet cloth on his forehead. 
"Is it just me, or is it really hot in here? " he asked and started fanning himself. 

"Tae, it's like 35 degrees out there. " you said.

"That's out there, I'm talking about in here. " he said and took off his sweatshirt. He was shirtless. You quickly looked away. He smirked. 

"Shy? " he asked. You stood up. 

"Okay, I'm going now since you seem to be doing fine. " you said. He grabbed your hand. 

"A- ani. Can you wipe my body for me? Jebal? " he asked and did aegyo again.

"I hate you Taehyung. " you said and sat down. He laughed because he knew you only hated for doing aegyo, making you surrender. 

You sat down and grabbed the cloth on his forehead. You dipped it in the cold bowl of water and started wiping his neck. He kept staring at you, smiling, which made you feel a bit uncomfortable. 

"Yah, stop staring unless you want me to leave. " you said. 

"Fine. " he pouted and looked away. You started wiping down towards his adorable tummy. He grabbed your hand. "I'm cold now, can you give me a hug to warm me up?"

"But you're sick. " you said. You loved his hugs, but you wanted to punish him for lying to you. You put the cloth back in the bowl and went out. 

When you came back, the blanket has disappeared. You crossed your arms. Taehyung was hugging his sweater and had his eyes closed. 

"This boy. " you mumbled as you placed a blanket on him. He grabbed your hand and pulled you down. 

"Can't you see I'm cold? " he asked. 

"That's because you're not wearing your shirt. " you said. Your faces were only a few centimeters away from each other. 

"I surrender! " he cried. "I'm just pretending to be sick! Hug me now please! " 

"I knew you were lying. " you laughed and hugged him. He pulled you to his side and cuddled with you. "I just like it when you care for me. " 

"But I always do. " you said. 

"Yes, but sometimes I feel like I don't have your attention and it makes me sad. " he frowned. 

"You always have my attention Tae, don't worry. " you said. He smiled and closed his eyes. He was probably tired, so you fell asleep with him.