First - Sleep

First Time

Part 1

The first time they sleep together, it is completely innocent. Just Bok Joo’s head resting against Joon Hyung’s chest and his hands tangled in her hair. They’d fallen asleep in his room talking about everything and nothing and when he woke it was far, far, too dark outside. He really should’ve made her leave but she was breathing so softly and holding her, looking at her face, seemed preferable to saying goodbye.

In the morning she’s in a frenzy, trying to somehow sneak out without his parents noticing. Meanwhile he just sits back amused as she swears over her luck and snaps that “no, this isn’t funny” and “your parents are gonna believe we…”

“We what?” He grins and her cheeks flush.

“Youknowwhat.” She mumbles before smacking his shoulder. He tries to pretend it hurt but Bok Joo is listening for sounds, her ear pressed against his door, and he knows her well enough to give up for now.

Turns out Bok Joo’s ninja skills are superior to his as his parents and Jae Yi act completely normal over breakfast. It’s a bit of a disappointment really, because had they found out it surely would’ve flustered his girlfriend, and flustered Bok Joo is one of his favourite Bok Joos. On the other hand Joon Hyung presume she would refuse any form of skinship for days on end if they actually were caught so those ninja skills were probably for the best.

 

 

 

oOo

 

If you liked the first part please do leave a comment. It encourages me a lot.