The Wish - Final

A Beautiful Dancer And the Two Princes

LOL when I just wrote 100 subbies, someone unsubscribed so it becomes 99 now. But it's okay ;) I'm always happy as long as you all enjoy my story!^^ And I hope you do. Sorry for the lame chapter. Hehe.. 

EDIT : yay 100! 

***

Zico hugged you from the back, which results in death glare sent from Myungsoo's eyes. "Jiho-ya, stop it~" You hit his hands lightly. He take his hands off you, "Sorry~ now you're owned by him... " He eyed Myungsoo. 

 

Myungsoo and Jiho are now 'bestfriend'. as they said so, but they still glared at each other if Jiho hugged me or something, but I only take him as a brother, anyway.

 

Block B ran to us, jumping here and there, celebrating our graduation. Since some of them has graduated last year. "Wow~ ____ has graduated now! Just need to for less than 24 hours!" Kyung teased you and Myungsoo. You blushed a little. Yes, it has been arranged that your marriage with Myungsoo will be ... tomorrow.

 

"She'll soon be my wife." Myungsoo put his hand around your shoulder. You looked at him in the eyes... "Uh-oh, can you do the romantic scene later on?" Zico interrupted. "Huh, Kay." Myungsoo stick his tongue out to Zico.

 

We are celebrating the graduation day with a small party in Myungsoo's house, since his house is the biggest. INFINITE and Block B came over to his house, as well as their parents. YES. Their parents. They all chitchatted up stair while we are having a barbeque party downstair. 

 

"Ya put the meet here." Minhyuk ordered Sungyeol. Sungyeol smelled the beef first, "Gonna be delicious!" He put the beef. 

 

Myungsoo took one of the beef which is ready, he put it on a small plate and come over to me and Nayoon who was preparing for the drinks. "_____, open your mouth. AAAA~" He told me. I opened my mouth and he feed me the beef, "So delicious." I smiled while chewing the beef. 

 

"I know, right~" Sungyeol ate one piece of meat from Myungsoo's plate. "Ya! You should have feed me rather than feeding yourself." Nayoon pouted. "Owh, Nayoon-a don't be sad! I'm getting the biggest beef for you!" Sungyeol ran to Minhyuk and Yukwon who were busy with the beef, he took one and feed Nayoon.

 

"Whoa... Now I wanted to have a girlfriend too." P.O commented. woohyun looked at him, they both felt the same, soon they eat beef together. INFINITE and Block B.

 

Suddenly you saw a shooting star, you made a wish, so that your life will be a fun one and you'll be always with your loved ones. 

 

Sungjong who were missing for awhile, came back, "Whoa, the news about your marriage has spreaded, you know. My friend called me and asked me about it~" Sungjong said as soon as he saw you and Myungsoo.

 

"Really? No wonder tho." Dongwoo replied. "I really wanna know... what will happen if we're not in this position?"

 

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. "I mean, if you're not from ... you know, Kim Enterprise, and that we weren't dancer... how will it be? Will we meet?" You wonder.

 

Myungsoo smiled. "I wonder, too. But I believed it's fate, whoever and wherever you are, we will meet."

 

You smiled back at him. "I guess so."

 

And the romantic atmoshpere continue... The last day before you're officially Kim Myungsoo's wife, Your loved one. 

 

***

I'm sorry for the lame ending D: I'm sooo baddd D: Anyway, the sequel is up! 

 

 It's kinda sci-fi lol with some "going to other dimension" plot ^^ Have fun there too! 

Here for more fun! ---> A Beautul Dancer and The Prince

Please support me too, there!^^ I LOVE U ALL~