Congrats!

A Beautiful Dancer And the Two Princes

Thanks to : himynameismais, jinmyeon, myka25, iluvpop, MarshiemallowLove, yanie1006, CutieSooyung, LimShulin09 for subscribing :D I hope you enjoyed the story! comments please <3

***

 

After Myungsoo's mom approved your relationship with Myungsoo, everyday was better. Way better. He moved back to your school without his disguise and once again dancing in the place you both loved, the Dancing Ground. People treated him as the usual poker face L. Seems that people in Dancing Ground is more open-minded. 

 

"Congrats, L!" Jonghun, guitarist of FT Island, the famous band who did the opening performance every week, suddenly approaches L in INFINITE's area in Dancing Ground. "Cong...rats?" He repeated. "What for?" He asked him. He is really clueless.

 

"Don't pretend! We knew it already!" Hongki punched L lightly. "This~ This~" Jaejin showed something. This situation seemed familiar... L thought. OH! That's...! 

 

"Yo!" You approached L and FT Island who was in the middle of the conversation. "Ah, _____! Congrats to you too! Thanks for inviting us, anyway." Minhwan offered a handshake. You clulessy accepted it. "What's happening, huh?"


"Hm... that..." Myungsoo smiled sheepishly, touching the back of his neck. "I think Eomma secretly sent our engagement party inviation... like last time..." He explained.

 

"Take your time to talk to each other, see ya next week in the party!" FT Island waved and went back home. "Next week?!" You shrieked. "Yeah... is it too fast? I forgot to tell you. I was... nervous." 

 

You softened, you were surprised, but seeing L's worried face was worthed it. "It's okay..." You move closer to him. "I'm happy." 

 

L who was sitting raised his head to see your face. He give you a hug while burying his face on your shoulder. "Bubblegum." He smelled.

 

You smiled at his act. Sweet Myungsoo, your boyfriend. "So next week you're no more my boyfriend?" You asked him. He released the hug and raised his eyebrows. "Huh? We break up?! Why?!" He panicked. "I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this..." 

 

"No~" You assured him, seems like he got the wrong idea. "That's not what I meant, babo-ya." You looked at him in the eye, his beautiful eyes. "Next week, you are my fiancee." You put your forehead against his, as if you are trying to measure his temperature. His body was warm, like a slight fever. But you know it wasn't because of fever. He is always like this when you're really close with him.

 

"Oh! I just remembered that!" He said in relieved. 

 

"MYUNGIE~" Sungyeol shouted from afar. Zico suddenly appeared and separates you two. "No romance in public." He said and give Myungsoo a stern look of jealousy, which only make Myungsoo chuckled. 

 

"Oops, did we came in the wrong time?" Yukwon said when he looked at you who was blushing. You just realised you were that close with Myungsoo before these people came. Should you be happy or sad, you don't know.

 

"Thanks for the food." You take a plastic bag from Sunggyu's hand and take the things inside. "Hm... smells nice!" 

 

INFINITE and Block B gathered in INFINITE's small hideout and eat together. A Minute also joined in. 

 

"No worries, I don't really get fat easily~" You answered when Hyuna asked you about eating at night. "How nice is that!" She pouted, she was the only one who didn't eat since she's on diet. 

 

You all enjoyed the night with some chit-chat. It was a really happy day for all of you.

 

"When will Nayoon comeback?" You asked Sungyeol. You and L were in Sungyeol's car, driven by Sungyeol's caffaeur. "I don't know, she always say, let it be a surprise..." Sungyeol complained. He was desperate to know when will his girlfriend coming back home from Canada after some holiday.

 

"That's Nayoon-ish." You replied. Myungsoo nodded in agreement. You stepped out of the car. "See ya." You waved at Sungyeol. You looked at Myungsoo and you two startes at each other for awhile, before Myungsoo smiled sweetly and waved, "Sweet dream." 

 

 

"Myungsoo didn't drop by?" Changmin asked as soon as you stepped the house. "Stop eating some midnigh snack, oppa..." 

 

"So, where is Myungsoo?" He asked again. "He must go home... He can't accompany you to eat in 5 different plaes a day again, oppa. He's busy not like you." You throw yourslef at the sofa Changmin sat on.

 

"It was fun to eat with him. He knows many good places~!" Changmin complimented. "And he's your boyfriend, soon to be husband... I approved!" He continued.

 

You blushed, your cheek was angry-bird red. "My sister has grown up!" He pinched your cheek. "Oppa!" You take his hands off. Maybe, having some brother-sister quality time is not bad, right?

 

***