Before the Engagement

A Beautiful Dancer And the Two Princes

So, you guys might know i actually update chapter 35 with an extra chapter featuring L hanging out with DBSK. I LOVE THAT CHAPTER and OH! I didn't saved it at all... >.< so yeah, no rewriting if you haven't see it :( I wrote it just before AFF was down... I'm gonna save my story frequently from now on if I don't forget :( I don't want this to happen again... or maybe Imma make a PDF file of this so I can restore it anytime >.< *and you can have it too~*

***

100 subscribers!!! WOHOOO

`Your POV'

"Myungsoo-ya." I called him. He raised his head from the magazine he has been reading while waiting for me. He looked kind of surprised. With that big eyes...

 

"D-doens't suit me?" I asked him shyly. This white dress for the engagement party must have not look good on me, his eyes showed some signs on can't believe something. "I-I'll change now." I turned my back and ready to go back to the changing room. But he suddenly stood up and held my hand. Our eyes met. "It looks..." he stopped for awhile. His face began to redden.

 

"Perfect on you..." He blushed like mad. He tried to cover his face with his hands, he even ignore eye contact with me. I chuckled at his act. He never fails to make me feel better and feel special. "Thanks, Myungsoo-ya~" You hold his face with both your hands, making him look into your eyes.

 

He chuckled as you smiled. "Any dress is perfect for you. No need to worry,"

 

"You've become greasy like Woohyun Oppa now." I . His expression changed, "No. I'm nooot~" He nagged. "yes you do~"

 

After some chit chat, we chose a white strapless knee length dress for me and a simple black tuxedo which looks perfect on Myungsoo. We went out of the room which was separated from a big room in the private boutique. When we opened the door, there was our parents sitting down, surprisingly chatting to each other. They laughed and commented at each other's jokes. Me and Myungsoo can't help but laugh. What's this scene?

 

"Ah my soon to be daugter in law is ready." Myungsoo father greeted me. He is a very kind man and he's really good at building many different structures with lego, which is one of my hobby. He amuses me, really. Myungsoo's mom hit him lightly, which causes laughter to my parents.

 

"They're grown up." My mom said, looking at both of us, admiring. Me and Myungsoo just can't stand this kind of attention, we both looked at each other.

 

"My daughter is going to marry soon..." My father smiled. I blushed even harder... marry Myungsoo is not something I ever think of, but I'm sure it will happen anytime soon. And I'd love to marry this perfect guy beside me.

 

"Their marriage is still 2 more years. Don't act like it's gonna be tomorrow~" My mother responded. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing two guys with an ice cream stick each. "Whoa, my sister!" Changmin Oppa shouted. He looks so happy. "Haha i never thought you would fit this kind of ... clothing." He scan me from head to toe and smirked. I was ready to throw my 10 cm high heels which hurts me alot.

 

Moonsoo smiled at his brother. We decided to change the clothes to our normal clothes and decide on other important things for the engagement party. The food. The place. The clothes. The entertainer.

 

Talking about entertainer... "Eomma, Appa, i have a special request." I smiled at both of them, as well as to my soon-to-be parents-in-law. "For the performers who will perform in our party, I want the people from the Dance ground to entertain the audience."

 

They looked kind of shocked at first, but they asked me "Who are the performers? tell us so we can arrage everything." My mom smiled and looked at Myungsoo's mom. 

 

Me and Myungsoo was really happy. We almost jumped! THIS IS A GREAT DAY! being with the people I loves...

 

***

 

Lame chap :( I'm sorry. And I'm going to skip it to 3 years later after the marriage party later on... >.<