Crush, Love and Heartache

Red String of destiny

The filming set was noisy with 2 top idol group, SNSD and Kara was chattering and having fun with each other. At the corner of the filming set, both leader was sitting and catching up with each other.

 

"Omo~ Why our goddess look so happy today. She even shine more than usual today" Taeyeon teased.

 

Gyuri just smiled and continued to sip her tea like a goddess should.

 

"Yah! You think you can act goddess like with me" Taeyeon said while poking Gyuri with the chopstick she used for her hair.

 

Gyuri finally grinned at Taeyeon.

 

"Is it too obvious I'm so happy" Gyuri asked with a smile.

 

"Of course. Especially with your best friend like me. So tell me all about it. I want to know everything" Taeyeon asked excitedly.

 

"Shh~ I haven't even told Kara's members yet but they knew I've a boyfriend. They just don't know who is it" Gyuri whispered.

 

"Seriously? You have a boyfriend???? Aish~ So jealous. I want one too" Taeyeon whined.

 

Gyuri grinned. "You will. One day your prince will come and asked you out" Gyuri said while patting Taeyeon's back.

 

"Anyway, who is it? Tell me, tell me. I want to know" Taeyeon asked like a kid.

 

Gyuri shook her head. "I will tell you when both of us ready" she said

 

"Aigoo~ How about a clue?" Taeyeon tried.

 

"Nope" Gyuri shooked her head.

 

"Well, you are boring" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Yah! What are you two talking about?" Hyoyeon asked suddenly.

 

Both were so surprised that they almost knocked the cup from the table.

 

"Yah! Hyo! Cannot you not surprised us?" Taeyeon scold.

 

Hyoyeon grinned cheekily. "Its your fault coz soo busy gossiping with each others" she retort.

 

Hyoyeon pulled a chair and join Taeyeon and Gyuri. "Anyway, Gyuri once worked with Hyuk Oppa right? I'm so jealous of both of you during that time. I wish I can also Dj with Eunhyuk oppa" Hyoyeon complained.

 

Gyuri was shocked when she heard Hyoyeon said that. Luckily she managed to stay composed.

 

"Why are you jealous?" Gyuri asked.

 

"You don't know? Hyoyeon has a crush on Hyuk Oppa like since forever" Taeyeon explained.

 

"Really?" Gyuri replied. She try to calm her nervousness by acting indifference.

 

"Yup. I think Hyuk oppa also like me. He always took care of me. Sometimes when we have dance practice, he will come to watch it. He also always treat me to lunch" Hyoyeon told them excitedly.

 

"Maybe he just being nice?" Gyuri asked.

 

"I don't know. But there is one time he asked me what do girl like. So I told him I like surprise. Then next day I receive flowers from him" Hyoyeon said with a dreamy look on her face.

 

Gyuri remain silent. Luckily, at that moment, the PD called to start on the filming of the CF.

 

GYURI POV

Is Hyoyeon said is true? Maybe Hyuk oppa is playing with me. Maybe he is going out with both me and Hyoyeon. Aish~ What should I do? I need to see Jung Min oppa for advice.