Just The Way You Are

Red String of destiny

 

Somewhere in South Korea on a hill near a village, two people were lying on their back staring at the sky. There is no one else but them. The only noise that could be heard is sound of two people sweet whispering to each others.

 

"Oppa, thank you for the surprise. I'm really happy. And now this. I'm the luckiest person on earth" Gyuri said softly.

 

Eunhyuk took Gyuri's hand and kiss it. "Nope. I'm the luckiest person. Having a goddess by my side while watching the star without even going to heaven" Eunhyuk said with a smile.

 

"Oppa, do you really think I'm beautiful? Coz sometimes I feel I'm not as beautiful as other idols. I'm not y like Hyori and I cannot do aegyo like SNSD or other members of Kara. Goddess is just a concept set by the company and I never really feel like a goddess" Gyuri asked doubting herself.

 

Eunhyuk sit up. Then he pulled Gyuri so that she also sits up. Eunhyuk look straight into Gyuri's eyes. He smile and kissed on Gyuri's forehead. Gyuri turned red of embarrasement.

 

“You know, I was given a choice between looking at the stars or looking at you, I would choose looking at you because you make the star look like its not shining. When you smile, I swear the whole world stop and stare at you because you are amazing and beautiful. It does make me jealous but at the same time proud because that girl they staring at are mine. Those other girls need make up or plastic surgery to be y, cute or pretty but you, you just perfect. Even when you just woke up I couldn’t help to stare at you because I never saw anyone that look soo good even when they just woke up” Eunhyuk said before kissing her on the cheek.

 

Then he whispered to Gyuri “ But what I love about you the most is your kindness”

 

Gyuri couldn't look into Eunhyuk's eyes. She stared at her nails but Eunhyuk could still notice how red her face turned.

 

"Thank you Oppa. That is the nicest thing everyone ever said to me" Gyuri said softly.

 

Eunhyuk grinned. "Well, I'm just stating the truth so no need to thank me" Eunhyuk said with a grin.

 

Then Eunhyuk lied on his back again. He stared at the sky to let Gyuri have some time alone. After a while, he said "You know, you can see Gemini stars from here"

 

"Really?" Gyuri asked interestedly. She looks up to find it.

 

"Yup. You can see better when you are lying on your back" Eunhyuk said.

 

Gyuri lied on her back next to Eunhyuk. Then Eunhyuk put his hand under Gyuri's head so that his arm can be Gyuri's personal pillow. Eunhyuk start to show Gyuri all the stars the he knows.

 

GYURI POV

How one earth can I concentrate on the stars when he is so close to me and smell so nice. I cannot believe anyone would hurt him before.