Feelings that shouldn't happen

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

However, Jiyeon did not realised that she was being followed so she just continued walking and when she reach her house and was about to close the door, she heard a voice shouted, “Wait!”

“Hyomin? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at home now?” Jiyeon asked, not understanding why Hyomin would ever be here during this timing.

“I-I followed you home?” Hyomin answered shyly.

“Why?” Jiyeon asked as she raised one of her eyebrows.

“I caused you to be punched by that guy so I wanted to take care of your injuries.” Hyomin answered.

“You don’t have to, I can take care of myself. Just go home. You must be tired.” Jiyeon answered and was about to close the door but Hyomin just ignore Jiyeon and barge into Jiyeon’s house.

“YA! I didn’t say that you can come in!” Jiyeon shouted.

“You didn’t say that I CAN’T come in.” Hyomin answered as she went to the kitchen to search for a first aid kit.

“Where is your first aid kit?” Hyomin asked.

“Third drawer.” Jiyeon replied.

Hyomin went to the third drawer and retrieve the first aid kit.

“Now, let doctor Park cure you.” Hyomin said.

“I thought you hate me? Why are you doing this, nerd?” Jiyeon asked.

“Stop calling me nerd. Because it is my fault that you are hurt. Just shut up and don’t move while I treat your wound.” Hyomin answered.

As Hyomin is attending Jiyeon’s wound, they were very close to each other and this is the first time that they are in close proximity with each other. Both of them can feel their heart pounding loudly and quickly. Jiyeon was staring at Hyomin’s face. I didn’t know she was so pretty, she is quite cute actually, Jiyeon thought.

 Her lips looks so kissable, Hyomin thought.

STOP! You are not supposed to be thinking in this way about each other! You hate each other!! Both of them mentally scolded themselves and they both left out a sigh at the same time. They were shocked that they both let out a sigh at the same time but they just ignore it as Hyomin continue to treat Jiyeon’s lips, hoping to finish it as quickly as possible.

“Done.” Hyomin said.

“Thanks…” Jiyeon answered.

“Wow, I never expect the day to hear the word “thanks” from you.” Hyomin said.

“Shut up, pathetic nerd…. Plus, this is not the first time i said it to you.... Anyway, you should go home now.” Jiyeon said.

“Hmm, I think I will stay here for the night…” Hyomin answered softly.

“Why?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

“I-I’m still a bit scared from what happen earlier on and no one is at my house now….” Hyomin answered while looking on the ground feeling embarrassed.

“I didn’t know that you are a scaredy cat.” Jiyeon insulted.

“Shut up. Can you let me stay here? Prease?” Hyomin asked with aegyo, she can’t believe that she just act cute in front of the person she hate.

“Ew, disgusting. *fake vomit* But since I am the kindest person in the world I will let you stay here. Just for tonight.” Jiyeon said, actually she find Hyomin’s aegyo really cute and she hopes to see more of it.

“Yay! Thank you!” Hyomin exclaimed and jump around like a kid.

“Kid. *scoffed* But the only room available is my room, so you will sleep on the floor.” Jiyeon said.

“I can’t sleep on the floor…. It is too uncomfortable…. Can’t I just sleep with you?” Hyomin said and she blush immediately after realising what she had blurted out.

“S-sleep with m-me?” Jiyeon blushed.

“We are both girls anyway.” Hyomin tried to reason with her. Actually, deep inside Hyomin, she wanted to sleep with Jiyeon.

“Fine. Pathetic scaredy cat.” Jiyeon sigh in defeat.

Hyomin flash a sweet smile at Jiyeon and Jiyeon felt her heart beating faster. Both of them headed to Jiyeon’s room, Jiyeon passed some clothes for Hyomin to bath and change while she bath in her parents’ room who are currently overseas for a business trip.

After bathing, both of them are wearing crop tee and very short shorts since the weather is really hot. Both of them blushed when they saw each other’s y figure. Both of them have toned abs, even though Hyomin is weak her abs are actually very toned. They can see a bit of each other's too, both of them have wild thoughts when they saw each other. Both of them are checking each other out, momentarily forgetting that they actually hated each other.

“L-let’s sleep.” Jiyeon broke the silence with a redden face.

Hyomin nodded and went to Jiyeon’s bed, she asked, “C-can you hug me? I’m s-scared.”

Jiyeon blush harder at Hyomin’s request and said “I hate you.”  But she still scoot closer to Hyomin and back hug her, resting her arm on Hyomin’s exposed waist. Jiyeon bite down on her lips hard to prevent naughty thoughts from clouding her mind when she touches Hyomin’s abs.

“Ahh.” Jiyeon screamed in pain.

“Are you okay?” Hyomin asked as she turned around. Both of their face are just inches away from each other, they can feel each other’s hot breath and it doesn’t help when their legs are touching each other. Both of them felt an urge to lean in and kiss however, they remembered that they are enemies. Jiyeon back away and said, “I-I’m okay, I just accidentally bite my wounded lips…”

“O-okay.” Hyomin answered and move closer to Jiyeon, hugging her. “I-I hope that you don’t mind.” Hyomin said.

“I-I don’t mind.” Jiyeon answered as she rest her head on top of Hyomin’s, actually Jiyeon like it a lot.

Jiyeon has a nice scent, Hyomin thought as she hug Jiyeon tighter.

Jiyeon’s heart started to beat faster as she felt Hyomin hugging her tighter. Perhaps it is true that there is only a fine line between hate and love, both of them thought as they fell asleep comfortably in each other’s warm embrace.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyomin woke up and realised that her face was right in front of Jiyeon’s chest, she gulped and tried to shake off dirty thoughts. She move backwards to create some space between them, she stare at Jiyeon’s sleeping face finding her adorable. You look so cute when you are asleep, like a baby. Your nose is so tall and your face is so small. You are so gorgeous, why didn’t I realised that before? Hyomin thought.

Hyomin glanced at the clock and realised that it is 6.59AM which means that they have only ONE minute to get to school…… this also means that they are both in deep . Both of them have perfect attendance since they first come to school, they are never late and Hyomin doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter