Forgive me?

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL)

“CLASS. ATTENTION PLEASE.” The teacher said with a stern voice, showing a serious expression on his face unlike the usual happy grin that he always has.

Everyone in class stops whatever they are doing and focus intently on the teacher.

“I am disappointed with one of you sitting here. I’ve never expected it to happen. But I guess that I’m wrong. One of you here have broken one of the school rules and it has also destroyed my impression of you badly…..” The teacher stop talking and look at everyone in class, looking at one of them longer than the others.

“PARK HYOMIN! MEET THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL RIGHT NOW!” The teacher shouted angrily while pointing at Hyomin.

Hyomin jumped slightly in shock but listened to the angry teacher and went to the principal’s office, wondering what could have happened that made her teacher so furious, she remembered not breaking any rules though.

While Jiyeon, on the other hand, grin mischievously, looking at Hyomin.

Knock knock.

“Park Hyomin, if you admit to your wrongdoing, I may lessen your punishment.” The principal said in a cold voice.

“I-I don’t remember doing anything wrong, sir.” Hyomin stuttered.

“You’ve cheated in your test and you’re telling me you DON’T REMEMBER doing anything WRONG?”

“I-I didn’t cheat sir. I swear!”

“Then how do you explain this?” The principal asked and showed Hyomin one of her test paper with a small cheat sheet on it and the handwriting matches Hyomin’s.

“H-how could this be? I really didn’t cheat, you have to believe me. I would never do that.” Hyomin plead as her eyes are getting watery.

“There is already evidence here so STOP LYING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ONE WEEK.” The Principal sternly said.

“This is all a mistake, I really didn’t cheat. I’ve never even seen this paper before!!” Hyomin cried.

“I’m sorry, but I believe in concrete evidence Hyomin. Please reflect on your actions during the one week. Please leave now.”

Hyomin wiped off her tears and walked away to class, when she stepped into the class, her classmates are all whispering while pointing fingers at her, which made Hyomin even more upset. She quickly grab her bag and rush to the nearby toilet.

“Hyomin ah, what happened? Are you okay?” Qri asked after she followed Hyomin to the toilet.

“S-someone placed a cheat sheet on my test paper and now they think that I’ve cheated but I really didn’t, you have to believe me.” Hyomin cried as she hug Qri.

“I believe you, don’t worry I am sure we will find the culprit soon.” Qri answered, furious about the one who played this prank on her leader.

“I’ve been suspended for a week…. My parents are going to kill me if they know what happened…. They are going to cancel all my credit cards and they may even punish me physically….”

“Don’t worry, I will help you.” Qri answered while patting Hyomin’s back, comforting her.

Qri and Soyeon did their best to find evidence on who might be the one who did this to Hyomin since in every crime the criminal would always leave some evidences. But, unfortunately, both of them are unable to find any evidence that may pinpoint to the criminal…. Not having any CCTV in the teachers’ office is a really bad idea.

(After one week.)

Park Hyomin came back to school looking lethargic and it can be seen clearly that her fan base decreased in size mainly due to the “fact” that she cheated during the test, many are suspecting whether she cheated previously which explains why she is the top scorer in the school. But, luckily, some of her fans are still loyal to her as they believed that she didn’t cheated and that someone made a prank of her, perhaps due to the fact that she is too smart. Even though Hyomin is really in a bad mood, she still has to carry out her punishment.

“Bag.” Jiyeon said to Hyomin, not looking at her eyes as she feels guilty.

Hyomin nodded and carry it without any words. Qri suddenly tap Hyomin’s arm, “Ah.” Hyomin screamed in pain.

“Hyomin, what’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Qri asked worriedly and she lift up Hyomin’s sleeve.

“OH MY GOD, YOUR ARM…” Qri exclaimed.

Hearing Qri’s voice, Jiyeon quickly turned back and saw Hyomin’s arm covered in bruises. Her once flawless arm is now covered in nasty looking bruises…..

“Don’t tell me that it is because of your parents….” Qri said.

Hyomin nodded slowly.

“How could they not trust you that you didn’t cheat?” Qri groaned feeling unfair for Hyomin.

Seeing this, Jiyeon felt as though she is the worst person in this school, no, in this whole universe. She never knew that her prank can result into such a serious situation. She regretted, a lot, but what’s done is done, she couldn’t turn back time no matter how badly she wants to. Guilt struck Jiyeon hard and she feels as though she can be drown by all her guilty feelings.

During the rest of the day, Jiyeon was unable to focus during lessons, her mind always wonder off to Hyomin. Hyomin seems to lost her “glow”, her charisma that she always has, she looks so dead now… Jiyeon feels as though her guilt is tearing her apart and her heart hurts whenever the image of Hyomin’s bruised arm cross her mind, unable to take this anymore, Jiyeon went to the principal’s office, to confess everything that she had done. Even though she knows that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter