Final

Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It has been a few weeks since minyeon has started dating and more fans ship the two lovebirds together. When everything is going well, we all know that something bad is gonna happen and that will happen today…

“Do you want to hang out at a café later after school?” Hyomin asked Jiyeon as they are walking down the hallway.

“Hmmm, I prefer to hang out at your house though!” Jiyeon winked.

Hyomin lightly hit Jiyeon’s head and sigh in response.

“HEY PARK JIYEON!” Someone shouted from behind.

Jiyeon turned around and her feet was rooted to the ground when she saw who was calling her.

It was Hwayoung and Areum…..

“Jiyeon, are you okay?” Hyomin asked with concern in her tone as she saw jiyeon’s frightened face.

Hyominn turned to where Jiyeon was looking at and Hyomin froze as well.

“Well well, isn’t this Park Hyomin… Do you remember our lovely friendship in our previous school? Jiyeon are you continuing that friendship here in this school? Well done, you have done me proud.” Hwayoung smirk.

“W-what are you two doing here? This isn’t y-your school.” Jiyeon stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering? This isn’t like the mighty Park Jiyeon we know previously. Anyway, how are you Park Hyomin?” Hwayoung asked as she push Hyomin’s shoulder harshly.

Hyomin stumble back slightly thanks to Jiyeon’s arm on Hyomin’s waist securing her.

“Stop it. Don’t touch her.” Jiyeon spit.

“Hey what’s wrong? We did this often last time, we even did nastier things to her and you also partake in it. What is wrong now?” Hwayoung asked.

“I don’t do that anymore and Hyomin is someone special to me.” Jiyeon answered.

Hyomin look at Jiyeon and smiled, feeling touched.

“Hmm, Hyomin did you drug Jiyeon with a love potion or something? Do you remember how she bullied you? Do you even know that the one who suggested to bully you in the first place was her?” Areum questioned.

Hyomin widened her eyes and look at Jiyeon in disbelief.

“I-I can explain!” Jiyeon said anxiously.

“I’m so disappointed in you.” Hyomin answered as she sprint off with tears in her eyes.

“Wait HYOMIN!” Jiyeon shouted as she ran after Hyomin. Jiyeon grab hold of Hyomin’s wrist and said, “I did that for a reason, please listen to me.”  Hyomin sniff and kept quiet.

“I know that it is dumb and immature of me but I bullied you then because I wanted your attention because I have a crush on you since the first time that I see you.” Jiyeon explained.

“So you bullied me just because you wanted my attention?” Hyomin asked bitterly.

“Y-yes, I know it is the wrong thing to do but I am really sorry I don’t know what was going on in my mind then but I really have no ill intention, I swear. Please don’t be angry at me, I am really sorry I was so dumb and stupid.” Jiyeon said with trembling voice.

“Do you know how much I have suffered then?” Hyomin asked.

“I’m sorry I really am.” Jiyeon cried. Hyomin’s heart soften as she saw Jiyeon’s tear-streaked face.

Hyomin took a few deep breath and sigh. “It’s okay… it is all in the past. I’ll forgive you.”

Jiyeon engulf Hyomin in a hug and whispered “thank you” and “sorry” repeatedly.

“Isn’t this a heart-warming scene?” Hwayoung asked.

“Go away hwayoung.” Jiyeon spit.

“Hey hey, aren’t we best friends before? What’s with this attitude? I’ve heard that you two got a little close these days, heard that you guys are dating?” Hwayoung smirked.

“Do you have a problem with that?” Jiyeon asked.

“No no no of course not, when the plan is going well….” Hwayoung said.

“What the do you mean by that?” Jiyeon asked.

“I know that you are being with Hyomin because you are going to dump her later, you are doing this for fun, for your entertainment isn’t it? Hyomin, I suggest to you to stay away from this girl here, she is dangerous, you don’t know her well, trust me.” Hwayoung smiled with an evil glint in her eyes.

“Don’t spit out nonsense, I LOVE her ok. I am not doing this for fun, I’m not as psychotic as you.” Jiyeon retorted.

“Hyomin. I will leave you to decide who is telling the truth, at least I did warn you. Bye guys, see you soon. I heard that you guys have this annual competition going on, we will be joining the dance category, should we spice things up? Why don’t we have a bet? If we win, you guys will break up. If we lose we wouldn’t bother you guys anymore and you guys can do whatever you want with us.” Hwayoung asked, looking at Jiyeon with a condescending look.

Feeling pissed, Jiyeon answer, “Sure. You will regret this.”

“Ha! We will see. See ya.” Hwayoung answered and both Hwayoung and Areum walk away with grace.

“Jiyeon… is whatever Hwayoung said the truth that you are doing this just for your entertainment?  Please be honest with me.” Hyomin asked seriously.

“It isn’t. Hyomin, you need to believe, I really love you. My feelings for you is true and I would never play with anyone’s feelings like this… Please trust me. I really love you.” Jiyeon answered sincerely.

Hyomin sigh and said, “I will trust you and I hope that you won’t betray me.”

“I won’t, don’t worry.” Jiyeon said as she hug Hyomin. “I know why they are doing this…. Hwayoung is probably jealous of you. She confessed to me before but I rejected her…” Jiyeon added.

“You don’t like Hwayoung right?” Hyomin asked.

“Of course not pabo. I onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter