The Longest Break

Idols Are Here - Chuseok Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Break

The segment just ended and Taeil and Sungyeol team won the lowest heart rate. Now everyone got to team up with their previous partner. The PD gave us 45 minutes break. They even gave us a hand-held camera and some allowance. “I’ll take this”, Daehyun held the camera, capturing both of us. He looked so good in the camera. “Annyeong~”, he said cutely, waving at the camera. I just followed him waving to the camera’s lens. That was so awkward. We just laughed.

We went to the convenience store nearby to fuel up our stomach. “How about Jajangramen? Do you like it?”, Daehyun asked me as we scanned the instant noodle rack. “Yup”, I answered shortly. “But I don’t really good at making it”. He laughed softly. “I’ll do it. Don’t worry. Just trust me I’m good at making Jajangramen”, he said again. I knew he was so good at it. He cooked it several time on the TV shows. Honestly I knew how to make the jajangramen but somehow the taste was always a little bit salty. It was not that I lied but I would like to have some of his handmade ramen too. Haha.

“I’ll get the drinks then. What do you prefer?”, I asked him. He looked at me for seconds. “Hmm. Anything except for your favourite drink”, he replied with a meaningful smile. Okay. Except for grape juice. “I got it”, I said with a half-smile before pacing to the refrigerator at the back of the store.

“Orange? Strawberry? Chocolate?”, I grumbled while looking into the freezer. Hmm. “Banana milk..”. Without any hesitation, I took two bottles of banana milk and two yogurts. I went to the counter. Daehyun was pouring hot water into the ramen cup next to the counter.

“Daehyun-sshi..”, I called him. Yeah I was still shy to call him oppa.

“I get you a banana milk. Is that okay?”

He turned to me. “Yeah, that’ll do. Do you need anything else?”

“No.. “. I put the yogurts and banana milk bottle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter