ROSE

Idols Are Here - Chuseok Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we strolled around the park,

Daehyun suddenly talked .

"Do you like flower?--"

I looked at him. We continued to walk along the pavement. 'Eh?' I was bewildered a little with that sudden question.

"-- It's just that girls usually like flowers especially ROSE", he said again.

I nodded. Ohhhh.

"Not really. I never received any flower before so I don't really know if I like it or not. Haha"

He chuckled.

"Eiii. Your namchin (boyfriend) must have give you one"

Gosh. This ain't going according to my liking. I frowned. 

Silence again.

"It can't be-- You must have a 'namchin; right?", he asked again. 

I just laughed awkwardly.

"Nope", I answered.

"Ohh". He stopped talking for awhile.

"You know what. I'm kinda good at fortunetelling--", he said again. I frowned even more. What?? Again, what with that randomness. I was not use to it. My face showed how puzzle I was at that time.

"--You are gonna like ROSE soon, trust me", he continued. Eiii~ I chuckled a little. 

There was a bench infront of us. Daehyun invited me to sit there. I just followed him. We sat there silently.

"So--- How's your school lately?--", he looked at me. "-- I hope it wasn't the same as before", he relayed his concern, hinting about the bully incident. 

"I'm doing good. Don't worry---", I replied. "--Thanks to you", I said again in low voice. 

Actually D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter