YG Entertainment

Orphan Idols

 


Minzy was woken up by the sound of cooking. She sat up and looked around. She remembered where she was and got up. She got changed and after washing up, headed to the kitchen. "hey, you're up" Minzy nodded "why aren't you talking? shy?" Minzy decided to go with that reason and nodded. "it's ok, hey wanna help cook?" "sure" Minzy went and helped cook. She made a dish she often made at the orphanage when her sister was sleeping in or working. The other members got up and they sat down. They ate and CL said "wow, you cook well" Minzy smiled "thanks, I cook a lot at the orphanage since my sister works..." "cool, how long were you there?" "uh... I think... as long as I can remember really... I don't remember living at a house or anything... my sister might, I'm the youngest..." "yea, just a sister? do you have another sister or a brother?" at the word brother she went pale "uh y-yea, I have a brother... I had a brother... he uh.. he died a while ago so... y-yea..." "omo sorry about... bringing that up we didn't know..." "it's fine, I know I'm fine with talking about it. it's been a while since it happened so really it's fine" she insistead, not wanting the members to feel they upset her. She looked down and finished eating. The other members got up to finish getting ready and Minzy grabbed the plates and washed the dishes "omo you didn't have to wash the dishes really" "it's fine I always wash the dishes. I had a lot of chores. I washed the dishes, cleaned the tables, other things my sister was suppose to do but she slept most of the time so I did it so she wouldn't get yelled at..." "wow, that's a good sister there" Minzy smiled. "hey what's your phone number? we can text then" "oh I uh I don't have a phone..." "really?" "y-yea..." she blushed and looked down. "alright, we can get you a phone then" CL said. Minzy looked up "what? I uh I can get it myself really... I just need money..." "it's ok, we're members we can get you a phone it's fine!" "we do have a lot of money from songs" Minzy nodded and looked down... She felt stupid because she didn't have a lot of money or a phone. "is everything alright?" she asked worridly. Minzy nodded "yea..." "alright, well we should get to work" "ok..." Minzy followed them to YGE. At YG Entertainment, Minzy followed them to YG's office. He smiled and had her sit down. He handed her a microphone and asked her to sing a song she knew. She went pale, she felt the other members watching her and as YG looked at her and she got up she felt sick. She wanted to puke but held it in. She thought of a song... she tried to think fast and was able to. She remembered the lyrics to a song and sang it. The other members watched in awe at the orphan singing like a trained idol. She finished and looked up. YG clapped and said "good job, that was very good for an uh..." she knew he was going to say orphan and said "for an orphan right?" he looked down "well, not like... well that's... yes but it was very good" he got up and handed her a contract and she signed it. She bowed and smiled "thanks..." she mumbled. He told her to meet Big Bang and she returned to her members. "he didn't mean it in a m-" Minzy turned "yea I know.... I know what he meant by that. it's fine. I know." she turned foreward and walked behind the members who felt nervous. They saw Big Bang and the tension left. "oppas!" "hey, uh who's that?" Minzy stepped foreward and bowed "h-hi, I'm Gong Min Ji... uh YG said he wanted me to join the group for the debut..." she said nervously and looked down "wow she's hot" Seungri said and G Dragon elbowed him in the ribs. Minzy smiled at the Big Bang member's remark "don't mind him, Seungri's crazy" GD said. Seungri laughed "yea, but he is crazier" they started shouting about who was crazier until YG yelled "YAH! YOU ARE BOTH INSANE! SHUT UP!" and everybody started laughing. YG returned to his office. Minzy smiled at the crazy members "so did YG have you audition or what?" Minzy nodded "yea, he had me sing anything and then I signed a contract... is that how it always goes? sing, sign, meet crazy people, then talk about the process of sing, and sign?" Seungri laughed "wow, that sounds easy, some what like that... audition... wait... then sign... the crazy people part is just for amazingly y people..." he winked and she laughed and GD nugded him "read the contract where it says no dating hyung!" "well we have crayons you know..." "hyuuunngg!" "man what an introduction! sure helps her understand who's who" "it's fine I can just go to the comment section of their MV and somebody will comment their names" Minzy replied and they laughed. After the introduction 2NE1 showed Minzy their dance studio and recording studio. "if you get lost follow the signs" CL said and pointed to the signs on the walls showing where everything is. "ok" Minzy said and after work they headed home.