Her past

My love story
Nana was crying, I hugged her and said "it's okay if you don't want to tell me.” Nana put her head on my shoulder, and her arm under my arm and hugged back. I felt my shoulder getting wet and damp, but it didn’t really matter as long if it helps Nana feel better. After a few minutes, Nana has calmed down a bit. She moved of my shoulder, she looked at it and saw it all wet and she said “I’m sorry” She used her hands to wipe it dry. “It’s okay.” I grabbed her hand that was wiping my shoulder and brought it down to my lap and I used my other hand to wipe her tears. Then Nana said “yo-ou know that boy who had his hand over my head.” I nodded, I felt happy that Nana wanted to tell me. “Well his name is Dan and the other one is called Chris, he’s a he just follows Dan around. They’re from my old school, I used to go to a co-ed school. One day I found a note that was in my locker, it said “please meet me after school alone, at the back of the school.” It didn’t have a name on it, but that didn’t matter I decided to go anyways. After school, I told my friends to wait for me at the school gate because I had something to do and I said that it won't take long. I went to the back of the school and saw this boy that I’ve seen and spoken before. I guessed that it might be a confession as he wanted me to be alone. I walked up to him and showed him the note and asked him if it was him, he nodded and said yes. Then he asked me out, like I predicted. “I like you, I’ll protect you from anything, so please be my girlfriend, please go out with me?” “I’m sorry. I think we should start of being friends first.” He looked down on the ground, looking upset. I don’t like rejecting people, I feel bad, but if I said yes I’ll feel bad going out with them if I don’t have any feelings towards them. I then saw two people stood near us, they started to walk towards us. Yes, it was Dan and Chris.” I felt Nana’s hand shaking again. “Those two overheard our conversation Dan walked up to me and grabbed on to my shoulders and pinned me onto the wall, his face was just 1 centimetre away from mine. He said “I hate girls think that they are all high and mighty just because their pretty. They flirt with boys, stringing them along. They encourage boys to ask them out but then all they get is I’m sorry?!” he said in a very angry tone. I heard that he was once reject by a pretty girl, but then one day that girl asked him out again but then used him.” Then tears started to fall down Nana’s face. “He then put his hand on my chin while the other still pinning me down. He used his hand to move my face left and right, then he said “my, my, my look at this pretty face” then he used the hand that was pinning me down on the wall,  reached into his pocket and then got something out. It was a pocket knife. He flicked the blade out and put it next to my face. He used the flat side of the knife and patted my face with it, I was scared and terrified, tears ran down my face. The boy who asked me out ran away, so when boys ask you out and say all these things, they don’t really mean it. Chris was just standing on the side, watching. “I wonder how people will react after I draw on this pretty face.” All I could do is cry, I couldn’t shout for help, I was too scared and plus my voice wouldn’t come out. When Dan was about to draw on my face, my friends came to look for me because they were worried. They ran over to Dan and used their bags to get the knife out of Dan’s hand. Some teachers then heard people screaming and shouting, so the teachers came over to check what’s happening. The teachers saw Dan trying to harm me so they tried to get Dan away from me. Then I fainted due to too much shock and Dan and Chris got kicked out from the school. That’s pretty much what happened. Ever since then I’ve had a phobia with boys, so that’s why I transferred to an all-girls school.”
 
I could still feel Nana shaking, she’s had a terrible past. I wiped her tears then hugged her tightly, whispered into her ears “I will protect you and I mean it” I felt Nana nodding on my shoulder. I patted her back and said “it’s okay, everything’s fine, I’m here with you.” Then Nana started to calm down. Everything went silence, I moved Nana off my shoulder a bit and I saw Nana with her eyes closed. I guess she fell asleep from too much crying, I carried her carefully to her bed and I put her on her bed and tucked her in. I sat on the floor, next to Nana’s bed and I stared at Nana there were tear trails on her face, I wiped them. I then subconsciously started to look closer to her face. I moved the hair that was in her face to the side, and then wiped her tears again, it was more like an excuse to touch her face. I looked and saw a mole on the corner of her left eye, it’s really cute. I then traced the outline of her lips, and then I kissed it. Omo what’s wrong with me? How could I kiss a friend? How can I take advantage of someone asleep? But they we’re really soft though, just like her skin… I smacked my head and told myself to snap out of it. I laid my head onto Nana’s bed, it really smelt like her. I looked at Nana, admiring her beauty. I blinked my eyes once, twice, and then I fell asleep next to Nana.
 
- to be continued -
Yes like i said Nana didn't get :) Chris and Dan are two random names btw haha and sorry that today's update is kind of short please bear with me. thanks for reading ^.^