You belong to me

My love story

Those words just kept repeating in my head "Would you be my girlfriend? Would you be my girlfriend?..." "I'm not dreaming am I?" i asked "No Lizzy your not" Nana said. "Nana pinch me please, prove that I'm not dreaming." I can't do that, I don't want to hurt you." Nana said. So i decided to pinch myself, I closed my eyes and pinched my cheeks really hard "Ouch..." then i opened my eyes and saw Nana in front of me, looking worried. I let go of my cheek and rubbed it, Nana then also rubbed my cheek, I put my hand down letting Nana rub my cheek for me, with her soft, warm, gentle hand. She looked into my eyes and asked in a worrying tone "Why are you so silly, hurting yourself?" "I just wanted to know if I'm dreaming or not..." I said back "You're not Lizzy, you're not dreaming." Nana said then she placed a gentle kiss on my cheek where it's all red and sore. Then she it, soothing the pain and then she pulled away. "You're not dreaming, so what is your reply?" Nana asked, anticipating the reply.

I jumped up and answered "YES! OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE A YES!" I smiled with slightly moist eyes. "I'm so happy that it's not a dream." i added, Nana quickly smiled with those cute, killer eyes and stood up. She placed her hands on my waist, pulled me towards her and placed her head on my shoulder. Nana whispered in my ear "Keke~ calm down. Thank you for being my friend, best friend and now girlfriend. I love you." those words made my heart flutter, it made my ears tingle and made me blush. "Your ears are red, how cute" Nana said, then she nibbled on my ear. It felt good, a slight pain but also pleasurable. I let out a slight moan, i covered my mouth and my face, feeling embarrassed. Nana saw me cover my face, she then grabbed my hand and removed my hands away from my face and said "don't be embarrassed. I want to hear you." she said in a seductive voice. She then and kissed my ear, then kissed my cheek, then my lips. After that, we started to kiss passionately, Nana and nibbled on my top lip, I let out a soft groan. Our breathing was getting faster and harder, we both pulled away to catch our breathes. Nana started to trace the outline of my neck, then the bell went. "ah.. Nana I think we should go to the next class. I don't want to miss dance." i suggested. "Mmm... okay." Nana then on my neck for a few minutes, she then pulled away.

Nana then gave me a quick peck on the lips, she used her fingers to trace the outline where she just and said "You're mine Lizzy, I've marked you." I quickly put my hand on my neck "Did you give me a love bite? Nana! you didn't have to give me a love bite, I'll still belong to you " i said in a frustrated voice. "How am i going to hide it now?" "You don't have to hide it, that's the whole point of giving you one there, on your neck where everyone can see. You can show them that you belong to me." (haha that rhymed XP) Nana said while smiling. "Aish... I really can't bring myself to hate you Nana.... I can't keep my hair down to cover it either, as we got dance next." I said feeling troubled. "Why would want to hate me?" Nana asked while pouting. "I will never hate you, i was just joking." I said then gave her a quick peck on the lips, held her hand and walked towards the door and opened it. We both started to run to the changing room to get changed.

- changing room -

I started to get changed, my eyes naturally looked at Nana. She was like a magnet and i was like a bit of metal, i found her so attracting. I was looking at Nana's perfect shaped body, i was craving to touch her soft skin. I then looked up, i saw her s, they were perky, very nice shaped. i hit my head with my hands, when did i turn so erted? I looked up at bit more and saw her wearing the necklace we bought together. I then started to feel my half of the heart, that i was wearing on my neck. I guess this necklace that once was a friendship necklace now turned to a couple necklace hehe~ "Lizzy...Lizzy...Hello?" Nana was waving her hand in front of me. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "Lizzy you should finish, getting changed. Everyone is in the dance room waiting for you." Nana said. I looked around, everyone was gone. I then got changed as fast as i can and then tied my hair up. Nana started to walk up to me, my heart was beating faster, like usual. She picked up my necklace and said "You're wearing it today." "Yeah, i wear it everyday" I said while smiling. "Hehe~ me too." Nana said. We both started to gaze into each others eyes, we leaned towards each other and we both started to kiss.

Suddenly, Raina opened the door and walked in and we both pulled away."Oh sorry for disturbing, you two should of locked the door haha... Anyway enough of the jokes, we've all been waiting for you two. Are you two ready?" Raina asked. I then started to blush, Nana held my hand and said "Haha~ sorry for the wait" we both started to walked towards the dance room holding hands. Raina was walking beside me "Your love bite is really charming" She teased. "Do you think so? It's my creation" Nana said proudly. I used my other hand to cover it "Is it that obvious?" "Yeah kinda." Raina replied. We then all arrived in the dance room. The lesson started like normally and ended normally, without anyone else noticing the mark on my neck.

- Lunch time in the cafeteria -

"So you two going out now?" Raina asked, "Yerp" Nana held my hand up proudly. "I won the bet!" Jooyeon shouted and stood up. "What you lot betted on us?!" I asked, shocked that they made a bet on us. "Well to be more precisely, only U-ie and Jooyeon betted on you guys." Raina confessed. "What was the bet about? And what's the bet on?" Nana asked. "How long it would take for you two to get together." Raina said "The winner gets to be the dominate one in bed..." U-ie said while sighing. "Nice, a very nice image in my head now thanks guys, appreciated" I said sarcastically. "Hehe~ you're welcome. And thank you two, i can finally be on top for once." Jooyeon said cheerfully. "I sometimes wonder why I'm friends with you guys." I said sarcastically again. "I think you should wonder how Nana's fans are going to react first." Raina said ", forgot about them." I said, i started to nudge Nana to get her to think of something so the fans wont go crazy, but she was to busy texting. "Who you texting?" I asked. "Mir" Nana answered. I felt jealousy running through me when she said that name. "I was just thanking him, don't get jealous babe." Nana said. After she said that i felt a bit more better. "I think we should thank him personally later. Should treat him to have a drink in the cafe." I suggested "Good idea, I'll tell him that."

Unexpectedly, a girl walked up to us and asked "I heard a rumour just a minute ago and i want to confirm it. Are you two actually going out?" "Wow the words spreads fast, we only started going out like a lesson ago..." Nana said. The girl then bowed and ran back to the crowd "Nana's fan group" and told them, they all started to stare at me. Some were crying, some were happy. "Well i guess you've got a fan group Lizzy." Raina said "Oh, Lizzy finally got a fan group?" Nana asked innocently. "Yeah a hater fan group haha" Raina said while giggling "how could they hate my Lizzy?" Nana asked then hugged me. "Ahh... Nana are you that dumb? You fan's are hating Lizzy because she's going out with you." Raina answered "Oh." Nana said back. "Aigoo... what should i do now?" I said, worrying. "Let the haters hate babe. You'll be fine I'll still be here loving you" Nana smiled. "How cheesy." Raina said.

 

- to be continued -

 

i really don't know how the story is going to carry on haha DX

Well i guess my main objective is to write and then tada story completed... if i can write that is DX

If i can't i guess it's going to end without

Well thanks for reading again, please leave comments it makes me really happy  ^.^

(this one is the real chapter btw, i was just messing about on the chapter before, sorry )