Jealousy detected

My love story

[ Nana's POV ]

Mir walked back to the table with the drinks, he put the hot chocolate in front of me and said "here you go." "Thanks." I just gave him a one word answer, I don't really want to talk to him but i feel rude not thanking him, he did pay for my drink. "No problem, treating a pretty girl like you, is my pleasure." he smiled, i think that he's trying to show me that he has no intention on hurting me. I smiled for a bit then looked outside while drinking. It was awkwardly silence, then i heard a giggle over the counter, i looked over. I saw Raina tickling Lizzy, Lizzy was laughing out loud, she looked happy. Mir saw me looking at Lizzy, then he said "Lizzy has always been ticklish, ever since she was little" I kind of felt jealous that Raina and Mir has known Lizzy longer than me. Even though we nearly spoke all night, Lizzy never told me that she was ticklish. Somehow I've got this rush of jealousy running through me. Lizzy looked at me, smiled and waved while getting tickled, my heart fluttered and i blushed. *ring* a customer came in, Raina stopped tickling Lizzy and then the both bowed and greeted the customer. Lizzy is so professional, she's so cute, i just want to keep her hehe~ "urmm..." Mir said to get my attention, i looked at him "urmm... i heard that you've got a phobia with boys" Lizzy, did you tell him? i thought it's a secret between us... not that its a secret, but how could you tell him. i nodded, i picked up the cup of hot chocolate, i saw the cup shaking, i was shaking again. I looked at Lizzy, she was busy serving the customers. You were always by my side when I was shaking, but not this time. I feel so lonely and helpless without you. I put the cup down instead of drinking it. "if you don't mind, i can help you to overcome your phobia?"

Lizzy walked over, Mir asked "what you doing over here? shouldn't you be over there?" he pointed at the counter. " I'm on my break, am i disturbing you two?" Lizzy said. I quickly shook my head and pulled Lizzy down to sit next to me. I slipped my hand into her's, i always feel secure when I'm next to Lizzy. "so what we're you two talking about?" Lizzy asked. "I was asking if Nana would like me to help her to overcome her phobia." Mir said "that would be a great idea." Lizzy said and looked at me, her eyes we're telling me to accept the offer. I hesitated,I'm not sure if i should say yes or no, but if Lizzy wants me too, then i will. "Nana, you should say yes." Lizzy suggested, with a smile on her face, she wanted me to accept the offer so i nodded, Mir smiled, he looked really happy. "okay, I think we should start on greeting" Mir suggested and put his hand out to offer a handshake. Lizzy looked at me, i tried to bring my hand to shake Mir's but my hand won't listen to me. My hands started to shake again, Lizzy felt my hand shaking, she patted my hand and said "it's fine" and gave me a warm smile. I stopped shaking, Lizzy picked my hand up and slowly brought it towards Mir's hand. She put my hand into Mir's, I wasn't so scared as Lizzy was still holding my hand. "see, it isn't that hard" Mir smiled and shook my hand. "see you could do it" Lizzy smiled too. I felt happy because Lizzy's happy. "Lizzy, your break is over" Dambi unnie said, Lizzy let go of my hand and stood up. My heart throbbed, my hand tugged on Lizzy's shirt, I didn't want her to go. Lizzy turned and looked at me and said "it's okay, it will be fine. if this person does anything wrong, I'm going to beat him up for you okay" Lizzy patted my head and smiled then bent over and kissed me on the forehead. I let go of Lizzy's shirt and blushed. I still didn't want her to leave me, but i didn't want to become a bother. I touched my forehead where Lizzy kissed me, the touch of her lips still lingerers. I looked at Mir and I saw our hands still holding onto each other, Mir saw me look, he quickly moved his hand away and apologised. I giggled and said "it's okay" Mir smiled and said "your giggle is cute. What were you giggling about?" "Nothing" I said, i was actually giggling because when Mir apologised for holding my hand, it reminded me of Lizzy. Then Mir started to do aeygo "pwetty pwetty pwease, tell me" he battered his eyelashes. I then laughed at him, it was funny when he battered his eyelashes " that's it, laugh, relax, be yourself around me. I'm not that scary."  i then smiled, we then began to talk. I didn't feel so awkward around Mir now.

 

[ Lizzy's POV ]

i looked at Nana and Mir, Nana was laughing, she seemed happy. She's now talking to Mir, I guess she's starting to overcome her phobia, but i wonder why i feel so uneasy? Raina said "Jealousy detected" i turned around and looked at her and asked "where?" i then looked around. "right here" Raina said and pointed at me. "me?" i then pointed at myself. "uh huh" Raina said while nodding her head. " what am i jealous about?" i asked confusingly. Before Raina could answer me a couple came in.

- to be continued -

this chapter was mainly in Nana's POV. there's going to be a short appearance of the couple, can you guess who they are? thanks for reading again hehe~ ^.^