Our first school day together

My love story
"I hear that we have a new student, I am Miss Park, Park Kahi. You can call me Kahi unnie if you want." she introduced herself nicely with a bright smile with her lovely dimple showing. "or appa" i added, the girls giggled and appa blushed. "why appa?" Nana asked, "I'll tell you later" i smiled and said. appa clapped her hands and said "okay girls, lets start warming up first" we all started to warm up and appa walked up to Nana and asked "Do you like dancing?" "Yes i do, i love dancing!" Nana answered happily. "So i guess you can dance. show me what you've got." a song played and Nana danced, her body follow the flow of the music, she put her hands up in the air and clapped to the beat, moved her pelvis side to side and running her hands down her body. i was captivated in her dance, she danced very ily and she made eye contact with me, it made my heart flutter. All the girls watched Nana danced there were more whispering going on "she's amazing at dancing too" "i wish i was her". Raina hugged me from behind, " Nana is really something isn't she" Raina said, me and Jooyeon nodded and agreed. when the music stopped Nana stopped dancing, everyone clapped including Kahi unnie. After everyone saw Nana dance their jaws dropped to the ground as it was so amazing. My heart was beating very fast for some reason, was it because the sudden eye contact? As Nana walked closer and close, my heart beating faster and faster. "Nana yo-our re-eal-lly g-good at dancing." I complimented while stuttering again, i really need to stop stuttering. ever since i met Nana i wouldn't stop stuttering. "keke~ thanks Lizzy your stuttering again, your so cute. i wish to see you dance too" bright innocent smile. Raina said " Lizzy's once of the best dancer in this room" "okay girls stop chatting, now it's time for lesson." appa said, everyone stopped chatting and listening carefully and watched carefully following the dance step that Kahi unnie is teaching.
 
- lunch time in the cafeteria -
 
" Lunch is always the best right after dance." Jooyeon said, we all agreed. Nana asked "Why is Miss Park being called appa?" "Because she goes out with the music teacher, Miss Kim, Kim Jung ah and she's called omma as she always takes good care of her students just like her own kids and also appa is a very protective person that's really how the name appa came from." i answered. "goes out?" Nana asked tilting her head, suddenly U-ie comes over and sat next to Jooyeon and kissed Jooyeon gently on the lips, the Jooyeon and U-ie fans were screaming their lungs out. U-ie was also a popular girl, she was tall and beautiful and is very well known for her honey thighs and her plumped cheeks. " Yes, goes out as like in a relationship with each other. Well this is an all girls school after all, there's people here that goes out with girls and some that goes out with boys. do you mind?" i asked out of curiosity "no i don't mind, i find it wonderful how people like one another not because of their gender" she answered with a smile. " Hi, my name is Kim Yoo Jin, you can call me U-ie. i'm in the same year as you but different class. You must be Nana, the hot topic around school." "nice to meet you U-ie." Nana stood up and bowed. "What a polite girl."
 
- Lunch finished -
 
"The last lesson is music, our music teacher is Miss Kim she's very nice, she treats all her student like her own kids, as i said before." telling Nana about the music teacher. We all walked in the music room, omma looked at us and gave us a bright smile with her pretty eye smile " hi my name is Miss Kim, Kim Jung ah and you can call me omma." Nana smiled back at omma and bowed. "wow she's pretty, why is everyone in this school so pretty?" Nana whispered in my ear. I felt my ears tingling, it was a velvety whisper. "your pretty too" i whispered back. "thanks, so are you" Nana said with blushing a little and then smiled. My face flushed bright red, i walked in front of Nana so she couldn't see my face. the music lesson started we all started to sing, sometimes i wonder why this is called music lesson when it's mainly learning to sing, but i guess that's why there's two types of music lesson. This one is a singing music lesson and the other one is a instrument music lesson, where everyone plays at least one instrument or is interested in learning an instrument. I chose singing music lesson, because when i heard omma sing, it was amazing, i can't even find a word to describe her singing. She has a lovely husky voice and she sings with emotions, when i first heard her sing it nearly brought me to tears. Even though i like playing the piano, I found singing more interesting, thanks to omma hehe~. omma picked Nana to sing, as Nana also picked singing class. I'm really looking forward to Nana singing. Nana sang, her voice was so soothing, calm and she hardly struggled through the high notes. She sang with emotion too, really, why is Nana so amazing. once again, everyone's jaws dropped to the ground and people started to whisper again. "Nana's fan group is going to be huge haha" Raina said, i giggled and said "yeah, i totally agree. I think i might join her fan group" " no Lizzy you should be her manager" Raina said with a serious face. "girls at the back stop talking" Miss Kim said. "sorry omma" we both apologised. 
 
- school finished -
 
Me, Nana, Raina, Jooyeon and U-ie are all walking out the school, people that walked pass bowed and said bye to either U-ie, Jooyeon or Nana. "ahh pretty girls all always so popular." Raina pouted. " Raina your pretty too, so is Lizzy. I don't understand..." Nana said. I blushed and then Raina said " neither do i really haha" We all saw outside the school gate, a whole bunch of boys from the school opposite us, it was an all boys school. " I guess all the boys heard about you, your popular over both boys and girls" i said to Nana and i somehow felt a bit uneasy. You could see that there were loads of different groups, one the U-ie fan group, one the Jooyeon fan group, one the Joo-ie fan group and a future Nana fan group. All the boys were screaming over Nana, they screamed like wolfs. A boy walked up to Nana and ask " would you go out with me? " you only met her today and your asking her out what the hell is wrong with you. Nana grabbed my hand, i felt her shaking, i looked at her she was looking at the floor. i decided to run away from this crowed and away from the boy, i tighten the grip of Nana's hand and ran. Jooyeon, U-ie and Raina were following too. We ran as fast as we can but we still couldn't loose them, we all decided to run to my house and stay there for a while. We were all huffing and puffing, we all collapsed on to the floor. After we all started to breathe normally, i asked Nana " you okay?" "yeah i'm fine, thanks" Nana answered. "You were shaking then you sure your fine?" i asked checking if she's actually okay. " yeah i'm fine, i can't really cope being around so many boys." Nana said "you have to learn to cope with it, your so popular. But once your fan group is official they will start to respect you." Jooyeon said. " hopefully... i don't want to be running around for the rest of my school year haha." all the girls giggled and i offered them a drink. I looked at the clock it's nearly 4 o'clock " we're nearly late for work Raina." We all came out of my house, " U-ie and Jooyeon can you walk Nana home?" i asked, "you don't need to, i only live at the end of the road" Nana said "wow we live so close..." I looked at my watch, " sorry but we have to go, see you guys tomorrow." Me and Raina started to run to work, i think today was the most running I've done in my whole life.
 
- to be continued -
in the next chapter there would be JungHi appearing
i didn't really know how to decribe Nana dancing so here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rw-uo1W1U0
and i didn't really know how to describe her singing so here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WYB-K837DM&feature=related