I've got a confession to make

My love story

[ No one’s POV ]

Mir was walking Raina home in total silence, it was rather awkward. Mir didn’t want to make his unsure feelings obvious so he started to talk, to break the awkward silence between those two. “Let me hold this, it should be a man’s job.” Mir said while taking Raina’s prize out of her hands and held it. “Haha thank you.” Raina said with a smile. “It’s okay and you did really well today, you’re amazing at singing and composing.” “Thank you. I’m not that good I’ve still got places to improve, but I guess it’s thanks to my ex… he’s my inspiration.” Raina said with a smile on her face. “How could she smile? Is she forcing herself?” Mir thought to himself with the feeling of anger. “Here we are we’ve arrived.” Raina said standing in front of her house. “You want me to carry this machine into your house?” Mir asked. “Oh yeah sure might as well aha.”

Mir stepped into Raina’s house and put the coffee machine in the kitchen. “Do you want to drink anything?” Raina offered Mir with a smile “Ah, not thanks I should get going now.” Raina felt a little disappointed to Mir’s reply, she then walked Mir to the door. “Thanks for walking me home and helping me.” “It’s okay no problem.” Mir waved and then started to make his way home.

“The moment I stepped into her house my heart wouldn’t stop beating… does that mean that I like Raina more than a friend? Aish, why do my feelings have to be so complicated?” Mir text Lizzy saying “Lizzy ah~ I think I figured out my feelings towards Raina. When she mentioned about her ex I got really angry and frustrated. My heart started to hurt when she smiled though, I wasn’t sure that was she forcing herself to smile or smiling because she was remembering the happy memories they had. Lizzy ah~ what should I do now?”

“Omo.” Lizzy said while reading her text that she received. “What is it?” Nana asked “Mir likes Raina.hehe” “You told me that earlier babo.” “Oh right yeah I did haha, but earlier he wasn’t sure about his feelings now he’s confirmed it. He’s asking me what he should do, what should I say?” “Tell him to confess his feelings?” Nana suggested. “But we’re not sure how Raina feels.” “Let’s ask her tomorrow at school?” “Yeah great idea. And we have arrived to your house, see you later beautiful.” Lizzy hugged Nana goodbye and gave her a goodbye kiss. It started off with a few gentle pecks, and then it started to get more passionate. But then a phone call interrupted the passionate moment. Lizzy gave Nana a gentle peck, she waved goodbye to Nana and answered her phone. It was just her mum asking where she was.

 

- The next day –

Just like every morning Lizzy goes and meet Nana at the end of the road and heads off to school. Today the two ‘love cupids’ has a mission to complete. And the mission is to find out whether Raina likes Mir the same way as he does, discreetly.

At break time, Raina, Nana and Lizzy stayed sat in the class room while Jooyeon was busy flirting with her fans outside. Lizzy started to bring Mir in the convocation. “So… How was walking home with Mir yesterday?” “It was fine nothing special, why ask?” Raina wondered. “Oh I was just wondering if he did something that made you uncomfortable, so I can teach him a lesson for you. Aha.” Lizzy said with an awkward laugh at the end. Lizzy looked at Nana, they were having a conversation with their glances “Help me out.” Lizzy said “I don’t know what to say.”

“Ah, no he didn’t do anything to make me uncomfortable, he was very gentlemen like.” Raina replied. “Oh how sweet of him.” Nana added. “Yeah he’s really nice.” Raina said with a smile on her face. “Oh, someone likes someone.” Nana said nudging Raina with her elbow. Raina blushed. “Oh do you really like him?!” Lizzy asked. Raina placed her hands on her cheeks and said embarrassingly “I don’t know.”  “Aw that’s so cute, that was easier than I thought.” Nana muttered under her breath at the end so Raina couldn’t hear. Lizzy nodded in agreement. Lizzy took out her phone and texted Mir “Mir you should confess your feelings to her.” “WHAT?! What if she doesn’t like me the same way I do?” Mir replied “Don’t worry trust me.” The next lesson bell then went.

 

- After school –

Lizzy, Nana and Raina walked out of the school gate and saw Mir there waiting. He looked really nervous. “Urm… Raina can I talk to-o you?” Mir stuttered “Yeah sure.” Lizzy and Nana we’re both behind Raina, they mimed “hwaiting” to Mir while doing the action with it. Lizzy then made up an excuse “Dambi unnie wanted me to be there earlier so I’ll be going first.” “And obviously I’ll be going with my Lizzy, so take your time.” Nana said then winked at Mir.

Mir rubbed his neck then started to make his confession. “Urm… I know this is kind of out of the blue but… ermm… yeah… let’s just get straight to the point, aha… I know that your ex treated you badly. When I heard about what he’s done, I got really angry and frustrated even I don’t know who he is but I want to beat him up for treating you badly. And yesterday, after you mentioned him you smiled. You looked like you were forcing to smile, I really wanted to give you a hug and say you deserve better than him, but then I didn’t know if that smile was you thinking about the happy memories you two both shared.  I want to create better memories with you; can you give me a chance to treat you better?”

 

- to be continued -

well that was a really lame confession and a really rushed one... but as i said before i wanted this fic to finish asap

not much of LiNa in this chapter but there will be in the next chapter as it's going to be the final chapter and it's going to have  hope it's going to come out right DX

so what do you guys think?