The Lawyer and Accountant

Made for You

After the eventful afternoon with his friends, Myungsoo is now starting to revise his plan. First, he needs some data on his preference so that he can make his partner compatible with him; second, he needs to go over his partner’s physical appearance like gender, height, eye color, hair color, etc; then, he needs to make his partner’s conscience with the help of the moral data by government and non-government research; finally, his partner’s feelings, how he’ll perceive love, gratefulness, gratitude, empathy, etc.

Now with everything in Myungsoo’s plate, you think that he’ll just give up? Nope. He has no plan on giving up. It makes him work harder. True love will be at his fingertips, or will it?

Myungsoo was tinkering with this android for an hour when his doors busted open. He really needs to lock the doors of his lab if wants to finish his android faster.

“Myungsoo” hollered someone from the front of the room. “Turn your damn lights on. I don’t want to trip on something and die” by now Myungsoo knows the owner of all the sass. He has known the man for more than six years now.

“What are you doing here Hoya hyung? I wasn’t expecting anyone” Myungsoo took off his gloves to search for the light switch. Myungsoo likes to work with only one source of light, preferably towards his project.

“I wasn’t expecting your cyborg too. Do you know how many lawsuits were going to face if you pull this off? As the lawyer of his company, I demand you to stop this nonsense before this gets out to the media” Myungsoo fixed his glasses while Hoya nagged on and on and on about his android. Hoya is the company’s lawyer but most of the times, only his projects receives heat from outsiders, unethical they said, dehumanizing they said. Thank gods that Hoya is a good damn lawyer or else he would've been in prison a long time ago.

“Well, with much thought, I am not going to release my android to the public. I am simply testing how close technology can get in being human” Hoya sighed. He cannot believe this guy. How did he ever end up working with this guy? He is such a pain. He signed up for the company not knowing that his boss will turn up to be a very weird man.

“Please God. No. As your lawyer, I can see the whole world suing you and the company” Myungsoo grinned before going back into tinkering. He knew that Hoya was nagging because he cares. One thing he knew from the times they spent together in court is that Hoya is one hell of a lawyer.

“Good thing that you're the best in your field” Hoya just rolled his eyes at the genius at work. Who knew his boss would end up kissing his . Myungsoo was a good man. His intentions are innocent and good but his ideas often shake the world and there are people who don't like being shaken up.

“Are you really kissing my right now?” Myungsoo ignored the lawyer, continuing on his endeavor.

“Metaphorically? Yes. Literally? You disgust me” Hoya snorted. Myungsoo had never changed; he still has a knack on misinterpreting words. Before he could stand up and take his leave, Dongwoo, the company’s accountant came in. Seriously. Myungsoo needs to but a padlock for his door.

“Myungsoo-ah, I knew that I could find you here in the cave. I need you to sign papers for me. You ordered some expensive stuff here and I need to log everything to the single penny”

Dongwoo entered without taking his eyes off the document at hand. He stopped just in front of Myungsoo before handing him the papers to be signed.

“Dongwoo hyung, you’ve met Hoya hyung” Myungsoo looked between the accountant and the lawyer that looked like he’s having a panic attack.

“Of course. Lee Howon, right? The lawyer who represents the company, right?” Both shook hands. Dongwoo giving his gummy smile that may or may not made Hoya’s stone cold heart, flutter.

“Yes, I represent the company. You handle the finances?” Dongwoo’s smile widened and it definitely made Hoya weak on his knees.

“Yes, I’m the head accountant. Nice to meet you here” both stopped shaking hands when Myungsoo coughed to get their attention.

“I thought Myungsoo is using his personal money in making his android. Why does he need you here?” Hoya shot Myungsoo a nasty glare. How dare he exploit a good man.

“Myungsoo is using his personal accounts in paying all of these. He just requested me to do his finances; basically, his accountant” Dongwoo just grinned before taking the papers from Myungsoo’s hand.

“You know that you can sue him if he’s enslaving you right?” Hoya flashed Dongwoo his own dashing smile.

“It’s okay. Myungsoo is paying me fairly, rather generous if I say so myself” it was Myungsoo’s turn to glare at the lawyer. Dongwoo is one of Myungsoo’s well-trusted associates.

“I better go now and file these” Dongwoo bade goodbye and went on his merry way.

“Really hyung? How are you not making moves on Dongwoo hyung yet?” Hoya shot him a glare, afraid that the accountant was still close enough to her him. He picked up his things and fixed his tailored suit.

“Dongwoo is different. I want to do this right, okay? Anyways, keep me in the loop okay? I don't want to hear anything new from Sungyeol mouth. That man is crazy. I don't trust his words because he exaggerates everything” Myungsoo nodded at the retreating back of the company’s lawyer.

 

a/n

Hello.
Hi.
This is another chap.

Thanks for supporting.