Reality Check

Made for You

“Kim Myungsoo. Yah. Where the hell are you?” A man hollered at the abyss Myungsoo calls his lab.

 

“Is that you Sunggyu hyung?”

 

“Your favorite hyung is here too Myungsoo and we come bearing gifts” another man hollered to the talking abyss.

 

“Necessities actually because I hear that you’re not eating” it was silent then there’s a loud crashing sound followed by a painful yelp and finally, the lights flicked.

 

“Hi, Woohyun hyung. Sunggyu hyung. How are you?” Myungsoo flashed them a cheeky smile. Both men just stared back at the disheveled scientist.

 

“Oh, honey. We were just gone for a month and this is what we get?” Woohyun started to fix Myungsoo’s hair while Sunggyu roamed his eyes at the lab.

 

“What was Sungyeol blabbing about? He told us that you're making yourself a doll” Sunggyu asked as he tried to find the floor while Woohyun sprayed perfume directly at Myungsoo’s general direction.

 

“You know that Sungyeol tends to exaggerate everything. And fact, it's NOT A DOLL, it's going to be the very first human android who's capable of human emotions coincidentally, I am getting sick of pretentious people” Myungsoo explained while slowly arranging the piles of documents on his table or what Woohyun calls “trash”

 

“Do you seriously want to be that dude to start the apocalypse?” Sunggyu glared at Myungsoo. Woohyun, being accustomed to their banter, continued to set the table

 

“Enough about me hyung. How was your honeymoon?” Myungsoo flashed both of them a grin.

 

“Hawaii was just wonderful. The food, the music, the beach. It was perfect” Woohyun swooned, eyes glittering while telling Myungsoo their adventures.

 

“The perfect honeymoon for my perfect husband” Sunggyu wrapped one arm over Woohyun and pulled the latter to his side.

 

“THE BADASS KING OF HUMAN RESOURCES IS HERE ES” the door flew oped to reveal Sungyeol strutting like he owns the place.

 

“Sungyeol hyung

 

“WHAT THE F**K?”

 

“Really Sungyeol?”

 

The three of them simultaneously addressed the said man.

 

“Hey. Are you both here to give Myungsoo the talk before he makes himself his very own doll?” Sungyeol picked a kimchi from the kimchi fried rice that Woohyun made.

 

“It is not a doll”

 

“I thought his parents got that covered”

 

“OH HELL NO. I’M NOT READY FOR THAT S**T”

 

Again, the three said simultaneously.

 

“Oh shut up Sungyeol. We're here to see our Myungsoo. How’s he doing?” Woohyun glared one last time at Sungyeol before looking straight at Myungsoo.

 

“Soooo. Have you thought of a gender yet?” Sungyeol asked as he picked up a spoon to actually eat.

 

“......................”

 

“......................”

 

“......................”

 

“Really? None of you thought about the gender of Myungsoo’s doll after the whole DOLL part passed by?” Myungsoo just sat there, in a daze, at what Sungyeol said; he had not thought of that part while the grown-ups (Sunggyu and Woohyun) stared at the dazed Myungsoo with scandalized eyes. He really did not think this whole idea through.

 

“We all know that Myungsoo is a panual” Woohyun snapped from his train of thoughts.

 

“Which makes his choices a lot more difficult than we thought” Sunggyu whispered-shouted. He friend is going to make his perfect life partner and he never thought of the gender? Really?

It's gonna be one hell of a project.

 

a/n

Hello, I'm having really fun writing this.
I hope that you'll continue your support and patience.
Thank you!!!