Will Make

Made for You

Myungsoo is rich and handsome and most importantly, he is single. Bottom line, he is a sought-after bachelor of his generation.

 

His only flaw, he hates people.

 

Myungsoo grew up in a loving environment. Yet with all the love, he couldn’t ignore humanity’s dark truth. He knew that kids befriended him because their parents told them so, he knew that his teachers over praised him because they knew his influence, he knew it all. He might hate humanity but he still has friends. All of them are extremely worried about Myungsoo’s lack of social life. To make matters worse, he leads technology’s development—in other words—a total loner.

 

You know when you have nightmares about the world being taken over by machines? That nightmare is slowly becoming reality and Myungsoo will be the first one to make it true. He is no god or wizard. He is simply the smartest man on earth. But with great power, comes a greater shortcoming; he cursed in seeing the horror that humans bring.

 

“Why don’t you date that girl from last night?” Sungyeol sat in front of Myungsoo with his coffee, clearly for cure his hangover.

 

“I don’t like sl*ts who come after my wealth” Myungsoo brought his muffin to his mouth to take a bite full of it. If Myungsoo were to eat anything for the rest of his life, it would be muffins. With its comforting aroma and homey taste, Myungsoo would live as a happy man forever.

 

“I’m not asking you to marry her. I just want you to get laid. Maybe that’ll cheer you up. And please refrain yourself from having with your food in front of me, I want to respect you but you’re making it difficult for me” Sungyeol rolled his eyes at his best friend. Without him, he knows that Myungsoo would wind up in a gutter, killed, because of his big mouth that can only spit out insults.

 

“Whatever. I’m not here to chat over my lack of ual . I’m here to tell you that I’m planning on making the very first humanoid android.

 

“What are your plans for your cyborg? Giving it conscience and feelings?” Myungsoo’s eyes glittered in delight. Sungyeol is talking impossible and he just loves the challenge.

 

“Maybe this is the only way you can attain your perfect partner, you making it” the idea sounded so funny in Sungyeol ears but to Myungsoo, it was perfect.

 

“You are and genius Yeol. Maybe I can make my perfect partner after all. Someone made for me” Sungyeol stopped laughing, now staring at his best friend as if he just announced murder.

 

“Honey, there's a thing called sarcasm. You use sarcasm too. I just did. It was a joke” Sungyeol watched Myungsoo fished out a little notepad that he carry everywhere, jotting down ideas.

 

So Myungsoo’s craze began. He worked day and night, trying to perfect his most beautiful creation yet.

 

 

a/n

Hello, it has been long since I made a story.
I am a HUGE fan of Greek/Roman history and mythology.
Thank you!