Made

Made for You

Days, weeks, and months passed by, Myungsoo never stopped working. His friends barely see him anymore, not that they see him often in the first place. Myungsoo never stopped working on his android after gathering all the data he needed. Today is the day that he'll reveal to his friends his greatest masterpiece yet.

 

Myungsoo felt nervous. After months of hard work, he'll finally get to meet him, yes, through his data, he saw that men have less complex emotions, which makes things easier for him, or so he thought. Myungsoo stared at the glass box where he kept Sungjong, his beautiful boyfriend. Sungjong’s eyes are closed, but he could vividly remember the warmth from the hazelnut hue he made for him. His physique is dainty, almost petite but Myungsoo remembered giving him lean, healthy muscles. Myungsoo stared at the hands he made to perfectly fit his own. As Myungsoo was making him, he felt an ache he had never felt before; a longing he didn't know existed not until Sungjong stood before him, half done yet perfect.

 

“Hi Myungsoo” Sungyeol materialized behind him and placed his hands on Myungsoo’s shoulder. Behind Sungyeol is Myungsoo’s closest friends—Sunggyu and Woohyun, Dongwoo, the accountant and Hoya the lawyer.

 

“Why’d you call all of us down here?” Sunggyu raised a brow at the younger man.

 

“Did someone die Myungsoo? Why’d you asked us to dress up?” Woohyun held Sunggyu’s arm for comfort. Myungsoo worried him too much. That child went a long way to be the man who he is.

 

“We look like were ready to win the best picture in Oscar’s” Sungyeol snorted at the thought of being in one big stage with all these idiots.

 

“It’s time to wake him up” everyone stared at Myungsoo as if he had gone mad.

 

“And you didn’t tell us beforehand because?” Hoya glared at the younger. He hates not knowing everything. He’s a lawyer after all.

 

“I thought that it was obvious. My only project is Sungjong after all” Myungsoo then led them towards the glass box.

 

“Lee Sungjong? That’s what you decided to name him?” Woohyun peered inside the box, looking at the human-like machine inside it.

 

“He looks beautiful Myungsoo; equipped with only the most advanced technology. He’s a multi-million product” Dongwoo clasped his hands together as he looked at Sungjong.

 

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu stared at Dongwoo

 

“Well, Sungjong is equipped with a GPS that has a different frequency so the government can’t track him. His brain, it’s basically a computer making and remaking sequences every time at the speed of light. Don’t get me started at the latest carbonized material that Myungsoo made for his skeleton. Sungjong is a wired human” Dongwoo almost tear-up. Sungjong is such a beautiful product of science.

 

“If anyone leaks any of that information, the government will create a new law just to put Myungsoo into jail” Hoya face palmed. He could feel a migraine reaching his brain.

 

“Don’t worry too much Hoya. Our Myungsoo knows what he’s doing” Woohyung smiled optimistically at everyone which they retorted with a questioning look.

 

“Hoya is Myungsoo’s lawyer. He’s basically paid to worry about Myungsoo” Sungyeol grinned even after Hoya tried to hit him square on the face.

 

“Okay. Everyone, please be in place” everyone stopped what they’re doing and stared at Myungsoo, once more.

 

“Once he’s alive, what would happen?” Dongwoo asked like a student asking a teacher to repeat what he said.

 

“He’s aware of his status as an android. I programmed him to know all of you. I also programmed him so that he’ll be able to interact with non-android beings” a consecutive “ohhhhs” resonated from the group like a bunch of children in a museum.

 

“Is everyone ready?” everyone nodded. They watched Myungsoo pull a key from his front pocket and unlocked the box. When it opened, everyone held their breath as smoke surrounded them.

 

When the smoke cleared, they watched Sungjong slowly open his eyes for the first time. Everyone held their breaths. They're watching Sungjong’s awakening like a newborn baby. When Sungjong finally does open his eyes, he looked around the room, making eye contact with everyone before stepping out of the box.

 

“Hello, Myung” Sungjong waved and gave Myungsoo an adorable grin.

 

Everyone gasped then a sound of someone falling broke the silence.

 

a/n

Hello
I realized that I haven't introduced myself properly.
Hi.
I'm
novynel
 and I like making fanfiction to pass time.

This week had been so long, don't you think so?
It's like my time slowed down while the rest of the world was on fast forward.
I saw life pass by me and it made me terribly sad.
It had been a very long and sad week for me.
I was watching some 
Ze Frank videos, mostly his vlogs.
If you don't know him, you should check out his videos on youtube channel.
He is funny af with his facts about but his vlogs are very moving.