Special Kind of Hell (N/Horror)

VIXX One-Shots V2

Hakyeon pulls out his phone, tapping on the open maps app. He frowns, as his location overlaps with the location marker on his phone. He tilts his head.

“I guess I’m here.”

He walks forward, shoving his phone into his pocket. He ignores the small shock, the air is dry anyway. He walks under the rose archway, before knocking on the ornate door. It opens, and Hakyeon steps in, before the door shuts behind him.

Hakyeon turns, nodding at the figure with silver hair, and a black mask. Hakyeon walks on, his eyes drawn to the various pieces of art on the walls. He tilts his head at the art resembling a human face, pausing for a moment.

He reaches a room, keeping his head down. He runs his fingers across the mantle in the center of the room. He turns, looking at the other people in the room, sitting on the plush red furniture. He stills, staring at the four flat black masks and one with black thorns woven across his face, leaving one eye open to view.

“I didn’t realize there was a dress code,” Hakyeon speaks, laughing out nervously after. One with a plain black mask tilts his head. Hakyeon coughs, and looks down again.

“Is there a restroom?” Hakyeon asks, and one points down a hall. Hakyeon lightly pats the mantle, before walking down an eerily similar hallway. He stares at the art, as he continues on. He tries to avoid the feeling of the artwork following him, before he pushes open a simple white door. He shuts and locks the door, turning to lean against the white porcelain sink. He breathes deeply, turning on the water, splashing some onto his face. He looks up into the mirror, his eyes widening as his hair slowly lightens and turns purple. He takes a half step back, as the mirror tightens and shatters in front of him.

Hakyeon jumps back, before the door knob rattles. He turns to the door, before it breaks open at the hinges. Hakyeon panics, before running out a different door.

He looks back, watching the four with plain masks follow him. He gulps, before sprinting across empty halls. He turns his way through the mansion, as he pulls out his phone.

The open maps app shows his location marker over the house, before a red no signal notification appears at the top. Hakyeon groans, before turning another corner, while pushing his phone into his pocket. He shuts a door, before moving down another hall.

Hakyeon screeches to a halt, staring at the four in front of him. Hakyeon pants slightly, as the approach him. Fear makes him still, as they grab onto him arms. They pull them along, while Hakyeon attempts to tug his arms out. Hakyeon pants heavier, as he’s pulled into the original room.

Hakyeon cranes his neck, as the one with the thorns enters the room.

Hakyeon screams, before a hand covers his mouth. He bites at the leather glove attempting to cause pain. Hakyeon panics more kicking out at the air. Hands grab his legs, and Hakyeon heaves.

Hakyeon’s head is cranked straight up, as a weaved bunch of thorns moves over his head. He squirms harder, before they move over his eye, wraps around his head with more thorns. The black plant digs in softly, as Hakyeon looks up to see a small smirk, from the one with thorns. One of his hands is forced up, before it’s slammed over the thorns.

Hakyeon screams, the thorns being pushed into his eye.

Hakyeon pushes his body forward. He whips his body around, finding himself alone. Adrenalin pumps through his body. He removes his hand, finding it unmarked. He rubs his eyes, pulling his hands back uncolored. Hakyeon gulps, before leaving the small table. He pats for his phone, before half sprinting out of the room.

He runs to the front door, hearing his heartbeat in his ears. He stares at the house, as he sprints away, ignoring the itch on his hand.

 

 

A/N: I'm not the best at horror. Based off VIXX's Fantasy and this MV. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^