One Night (Raken/Fem!Ken)

VIXX One-Shots V2

Wonshik leans against the entrance to his house. He pulls on his collared shirt, fixing his black pants.

“Come on Jaehwa,” he calls out, cracking his neck.

“I look stupid,” she calls from within the bathroom.

“You can't look that bad. You're the cutest girl I know,” Wonshik confesses, slightly grateful that she is taking sometime.

The door slams shut, before she walks out to him. She pouts, crossing her arms.

“Well, how do I look?” She asks, looking down at the floor. A short black dress covers her curvy body. Short heels put her a few inches higher off the ground. Her short black hair is curled around her face. Pink blush sits on her cheeks, with pink gloss on her lips.

Wonshik gulps, looking over her. “You look nice,” he whispers, as she rolls her eyes and grabs a small pink clutch.

“Whatever, let's just find you a nice boy,” she says, brushing past Wonshik. She walks outside, and Wonshik curses his luck and the one time he brought a man home.



 

Wonshik pulls on the arm of the man he met in a club. He laughs, slightly drunk, with a cute one behind him. He pins him up against a wall, using one hand to keep the hands up, and the other cupping the tan neck, pulling him closer. Their bodies press together, lips in a sloppy kiss. Wonshik moans into his mouth, blunt nails digging into the neck.

A door creaks open, and Wonshik looks over his shoulder. Jaehwa stands there, Chopper themed pajamas and all, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes from under her glasses. She blinks at Wonshik, tilting her head.

“Oh, so you're gay?” She asks, looking at the man pinned by Wonshik. Wonshik freezes, torn between lying and the truth, lust making his head blur.

“Y-Yeah,” he lies, as Jaehwa slips back into her room.

“Have fun, keep it down,” she mutters, yawning out.

Wonshik looks back at the man he holds, attempting to continue what he started.



 

Wonshik watches Jaehwa sit at the bar alone. He frowns, despite the dimpled and chiseled artwork before him.

“Are you alright?”

Wonshik turns back to the deep voice grinding onto him. He nods once, looking up at him.

“She's cute, why aren't you talking with her?”

“She thinks I'm gay,” Wonshik explains, scratching the back of his head.

“How'd she come to that conclusion?”

“I brought home a guy and she caught me,” Wonshik says, rolling his hips slightly. A deep chuckle reaches Wonshik's ears.

“You're in deep. Go explain. I'll be over by the cute blonde with a button nose.”

Wonshik watches him slip into the crowd, taking the blonde by her hand. He sighs, before walking over to Jaehwa. He slides his hands into his pockets, standing to her side.

He coughs, looking at her. Jaehwa looks up, arching an eyebrow.

“Any luck?” She asks, as Wonshik sits down beside her.

“Not really,” he mutters, watching her sip from her drink. Pink gloss is transferred to the straw, as she pulls back. “Wanna go back home?”

“Sure,” Jaehwa agrees, finishing her drink. “I don't know why you pulled me out here to begin with.”

Wonshik opens his mouth to reply, closing it after. Jaehwa sets down her glass, before leaving for the entrance. Wonshik follows after, banging his forehead with his palm.



 

Wonshik watches Jaehwa from the entryway. She kicks off her heels, as Wonshik runs his hands down his face.

“Jaehwa?” He calls out, shutting the door behind him.

“Yeah?” She asks, looking up at him.

“I-I've lied to you,” Wonshik mutters, squeezing his eyes together. “I didn't want to, but you saw me with the one guy and I just rolled with it.”

Jaehwan turns and looks back at Wonshik.

“You aren't gay?” She asks, walking up to him.

“I'm bi. I'm very very bi, and I really really want to date you,” Wonshik whispers, gently cupping her cheek. She gasps softly.

“But why me?” She questions, as he slides his hand down.

“Because you make me laugh. You're so cute it hurts. Because I don't want to lose you to someone else,” he whispers, grabbing onto her hand.

“Is that all?” She asks, sliding a leg back and forth. Wonshik shakes his head.

“I want to eat you out and slide my hands where they shouldn't go. I want to squeeze you and have you be music to my ears as you're under me,” he mutters, looking down at her. Jaehwa blushes red, pushing up her glasses.

“Well, prove it,” she demands, looking down at the ground. Wonshik nods, dropping her hand to tilt her head up. She blinks, before Wonshik's lips are on hers. He bumps her glasses, gently cupping her jaw. She gasps, before moving back against Wonshik's lips.

Wonshik pulls back, resting his head against hers. “Oh, . You're beautiful,” he curses, rubbing her cheek. Jaehwa's blush reddens, as she pants slowly. “Let me have you, please.”

“Have me,” she consents, before Wonshik kisses her again. He pulls her close, grabbing onto her hips. His hands slide up and down her sides, as she grabs onto his shirt. Wonshik's hands slide down, grabbing onto Jaehwa's . He pulls her up, grasping at her back to keep her up. Jaehwa weaves a hand into his hair, as Wonshik's tongue slips in.

Wonshik takes a few steps, leading her to his bedroom. He lays her on his bed, looking down over her. He moves down, starting to kiss at her neck. She gasps softly, nails scraping at his head. “So.” A kiss at her neck. “Beautiful.”

Jaehwa shakes her head, as a hand snakes back, pulling at the zipper on her dress. Wonshik nods, starting to take off her dress.

“Yes, you are,” he whispers, kissing down over her collarbone.

“No,” she mutters, as he bites down. He at the mark, making her moan out. His hands slide up, cupping her s over her black bra. She gasps out softly. He starts rubbing his thumbs against the fabric. Small content sounds escape from Jaehwa's mouth.

Wonshik smiles, sliding one hand up. He pulls down her bra, revealing soft pink skin. Jaehwa gasps again when Wonshik's warm hands cover her s.

“Sensitive?” He asks, rubbing his thumbs against her hardening flesh.

“It's been awhile, since I've been touched,” she confesses. Wonshik nods, before squeezing. She whines once, rolling her head to the side. Wonshik chuckles, squeezing and rolling the flesh harder. Jaehwa hums, out quietly. Wonshik moves down closer, before taking one of her s into his mouth.

“Oh,” Jaehwa utters, eyes growing wide. Wonshik hard, closing his eyes. Jaehwa's hands weave into his hair, as his other hand squeezes her . Wonshik's tongue laps at the pink skin, tugging on it softly. Jaehwa whines, her pink nails scraping against Wonshik's scalp.

“I want to make it so you can't walk,” Wonshik mutters, slowly pulling his mouth back. Jaehwa blushes more, as Wonshik's hand slowly tugs down Jaehwa’s .

Jaehwa shivers, as Wonshik exposes her. Wonshik looks up, before rubbing a finger along the outside of her . Jaehwan gasps, as Wonshik moves in closer against her. He spreads her legs, before kissing along the insides of her thigh. She shivers, squeezing onto Wonshik’s hair. Wonshik looks up at her, smirking at her.

“Easy there babe,” he speaks against her thigh. Jaehwa lets go slightly, and Wonshik moves in close. He at her , gently pushing a finger inside her. His left arm wraps her right thigh, holding both of them in place. Jaehwa whines softly, as Wonshik works on pumping his finger in and out of her.

“I beat I can make you like this,” He murmurs, smirking up at her.

“Please,” Jaehwa whispers, begging down at him. Wonshik chuckles deeply, curling his finger inside her. She whines, feeling him curl his finger as her walls as he pulls out. He drags it along, before ing it back in, while gently her . Her legs shake, as Wonshik pushes in a second finger and resumes his process.

“W-Wons-shik,” She stutters, as Wonshik spreads his fingers, and curls them inside her. He her again, smirking up at her.

“Come for me,” he whispers, his voice rough and deep.

Jaehwa whines loudly, as Wonshik flicks his tongue up against her again. Jaehwa moans weakly, collapsing against the bed. Wonshik pulls back, smiling softly down at her.

“That was adorable,” he whispers, untangling his arm from her thigh. Jaehwa pants weakly, looking up Wonshik. She blinks slowly, as Wonshik moves up to lay beside her. Jaehwa glances down.

“You’re hard,” she whispers back, looking up at him.

“It’s fine,” Wonshik reassures, smiling softly at her.

“I don’t want to leave you hard,” Jaehwan says, weakly reaching out. Wonshik chuckles, pulling off his sweaty shirt.

“I’ll be fine Jaehwa,” he repeats, as Jaehwan turns to him.

“You just did something for me. Let me do this for you,” she whispers, looking up at him.

“Do you want to?” Wonshik asks, reaching for his pants. Jaehwa nods.

“I do.”

“Okay,” Wonshik whispers, kissing Jaehwa again. She blushes as Wonshik undoes his pants and slides them down and onto the floor. Jaehwan gulps weakly.

“You don’t have to,” Wonshik speaks, looking down at Jaehwa’s worried expression.

“I want to. I just don’t really know how,” she confess weakly, and Wonshik grabs her hand.

“May I?” He asks, gently pulling her hand towards him. She nods, as Wonshik slides her hand down his boxers. Jaehwa gasps softly, as he wraps her hand around his .

“You’re okay,” he whispers, running his fingers through her hair with her other hand. “We can stop at any time.”

Jaehwa nods again, looking up at him. Wonshik smiles as their eyes meet. Wonshik slides her hand up, before moving it back down.

“Just like that, okay?” Wonshik offers.

“Okay,” Jaehwa says, her voice small. She repeats the action, squeezing his as she upward. Wonshik hums deeply, looking down as Jaehwa plays with his .

“That feels so good,” he whispers deeply against her ear. Jaehwa shivers, and moves her hand faster against his . Wonshik moans softly, looking down at her. He starts to kiss along her neck, making her falter slightly.

“Keep going babe. You’re doing so well,” he growls softly, nibbling on Jaehwa’s neck. Jaehwa nods, and speeds back up, attempting to pull harder on his .

Wonshik moans loudly, moving his hips up into Jaehwa’s hands. Jaehwa looks up at him, his again. Wonshik shakes, before into Jaehwa’s hand. Wonshik closes his eyes, panting heavily. Jaehwa removes her hand, and looks at him.

“Did I do okay?” Jaehwa whispers, making Wonshik nod.

“You did so well,” he whispers back, looking up at her. Wonshik rolls closer to her, before kissing her lips softly. Jaehwa blushes, before kissing him back.

“We should clean up,” Wonshik mutters after a bit. Jaehwa nods, as Wonshik sits up. He leads her to their shower, stripping off extra clothing. Jaehwa blushes deeper, before mirroring his actions. Wonshik sets the shower to warm, before pulling her inside.

“You’ve made me so happy,” Wonshik whispers, kissing her lips again. Jaehwa smiles, and hugs him while hiding in his chest. Wonshik plays with damp hair, before pushing her back softly. “Let’s just clean up first okay.”

Jaehwa nods, as Wonshik grabs a bar of soap and starts rubbing her back. Jaehwa blushes, as Wonshik kisses the back of her neck.

“Wonshik?” Jaehwa whispers, looking back at him. “I-I like you too.”

Wonshik smiles softly, rubbing along her hips.



 

The pair lays on Jaehwa’s bed, with Jaehwa curled up against him. She hums softly as Wonshik plays with her hair.

“Jaehwa?” Wonshik whispers, and Jaehwa looks up at him sleepily.

“Yeah?” She mumbles.

“Why were you hesitant around my ? Like, you said it had been awhile for you, but you didn’t seem to know what to do?” Wonshik speaks, looking down at her.

Jaehwa smiles and curls in closer to Wonshik’s bare chest. “You think you’re the only bi one here?”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello, first one of 2018, we'll see if I make more. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^