Cakes!!

Diary with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cakes!!

‘Two more days to go...’ Baekhyun thought as he crossed out one more day on his calendar. He walked downstairs to the fancy kitchen he never got to use since Chanyeol would always shoo him away when he entered the premises of the giant’s beloved kitchen.

 

Chanyeol’s birthday was in two days so Baekhyun decided to do something new, for example, bake Chanyeol a birthday cake and hopefully not burn the entire house down. He wouldn’t want a repeat of what happened last time he used a cooking utensil. He still remembered the disappointing look from Chanyeol when he had to clean up after the petite male tried to cook their anniversary dinner. It was an absolute disaster and they ended up ordering pizza takeout as their dinner. Needless to say, it turned into an unforgettable anniversary even though both the males didn’t want that day to end like that.

 

‘First, pour 2 ounces of flour into your bowl and crack an egg...’ Instructions were given through a blaring speaker in the kitchen. Living in the 21st century has it’s benefits, for instance, Baekhyun could learn how to bake a cake without anyone there to laugh at him when he made a fool out of himself. Speaking of the latter, he was currently struggling with the small pieces of egg shells that managed to drop sneakily into his bowl of roughly measured flour.

 

The cute little puppy scrunched his forehead and pouted while wearing a pale blue apron Baekhyun bought for Chanyeol a few years back. It had stains here and there, but the item itself was extremely meaningful because said apron was paid using Baekhyun’s own money he earned from work. Not to mention they had heated on the kitchen island one time while Chanyeol was wearing the exact same garment.

 

Baekhyun was brought back to reality when he realized the tutorial on YouTube has ended without him knowing. He sighed before rewinding the same video. The broken egg shells in the flour was left forgotten by the small elf. He continued with the process, ignoring a few steps he deemed was not important.

 

The smell of burnt cake flowed around the hot kitchen. ‘Oh man! I burnt the freaking cake, great job pabo.’ Baekhyun face-palmed himself after setting the charcoal color cake on the marble counter. He only left the cake in the oven for a few more minutes than suggested to finish a funny cat video he stumbled across Instagram. Who knew a cat video could cost you a cake?

 

Baekhyun chuckled bitterly before throwing the ruined cake away. The little man cleaned up all his evidence right before Chanyeol stepped foot into the house after an exhausting day at work. Baekhyun tackled Chanyeol to the ground and placed small, light kisses all over the taller man’s flawless face after putting the cleaning cloth in the washer.

‘’Hey babe, what’s gotten into you?’Chanyeol laughed lightheartedly before sniffing a faint smell of burnt food. ‘Baby, did you cook again?’ Chanyeol was only replied with a toothy grin and apologizing gaze. The giant asked in a worried voice, ‘Are you ok, were you hurt, was my kitchen burnt?’ While Baekhyun was number one in Chanyeol’s world, the man’s kitchen came in close second so it wouldn’t be shocking if the Yoda asked if his kitchen was safe. Despite knowing this fact, Baekhyun still couldn’t help but pout.

 

Chanyeol stared at him in amusement, ‘What were you doing in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter