So lucky to have you

Diary with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So lucky to have you

‘Baby... Squeeze it in!’ Chanyeol shouted. ‘I can’t, it- it’s too tight!’ Click. Chanyeol let out a huge sigh, ‘Phew, finally!’

 

The two stared at Baekhyun’s make up kit in front of them, (what did you people think they were doing? erts... -_-) ‘Do you need that much make up for Hawaii?’ Chanyeol asked as he stared fearfully at the overloading box. ‘Channie, I’m going to your concert, this amount of make up is definitely reasonable.’ Baekhyun said matter-of-fact.

 

The taller chuckled at the younger’s serious face as he leaned in the place a light kiss on the petite’s thin lips. The red on his face contrast against his fair skin, giving him a certain glow. ‘You don’t need any make up to be beautiful.’ The smaller giggled and pulled Chanyeol by the collar to accommodate to his height and closed his eyes as he gave him another one of his shy kisses. Things got heated really quickly and those kisses turned into a full-on make out session.

 

‘Le- let’s pack up all our stuff first.’ Chanyeol composed himself as blood filled his senses once more. Baekhyun whined and puckered his lips for one more kiss, instead he was met with Chanyeol’s broad back as he faced their wardrobe to pick out some more clothes for the vacation.

 

Baekhyun crossed his legs after scooting to the edge of the bed to watch his boyfriend take care of things. He rolled himself in a warm blanket burrito as his eyes felt heavier and heavier by the minute, his boyfriend’s soothing hums were not helping either.

 

‘Baek, Baekkie? Dinner’s ready. Babe, you have to change before we head to the airport.’ Chanyeol gently shook Baekhyun awake from his deep slumber. His only response was a groan and a bed head shaking. The taller decided to take matters into his own hands and carried his petite boyfriend across the hall and into the bathroom. ‘Wh- what the? Chanyeol, what the hell are you doing?’ Baekhyun shrieked when Chanyeol dropped his baby on the toilet and pulled out a comb and started styling the barely conscious boy’s fluffy hair.

 

They ate a quick dinner when their front door was banged on loudly. ‘Coming!’ Baekhyun squealed and hopped over there to invite whoever was outside into their house.

 

‘Joonmyun! I missed you so much!’ Baekhyun leaped forward into Chanyeol’s manager, Joonmyun’s open arms. ‘Hey Suho. Wuddup dude.’ Chanyeol walked over to the hugging males as he wiped his big hands onto a piece of cloth before throwing the cloth into the washing machine. He grabbed all their luggage and dumped them at the back of Suho’s mini van.

 

‘So how long’s the flight?’ Baekhyun asked curiously. The excited boy asked Suho who sat beside him in the van. ‘I don’t know, maybe like 8 hours...’ He chuckled when Baekhyun pouted after hearing the answer. His eyes became droopier and droopier again and fell asleep on Lay’s (Chanyeol’s choreographer and singing coach) shoulder who was also slightly snoring.

 

‘Baby, we’re almost at the airport, get up.’ Chanyeol turned around to look at his princess behind him. Baekhyun stirred awake and his gaze settled on his beloved giant right in his face.

 

His face was covered by a face mask and a black cap, much like all the other people in the van. ‘Hi Channie...’ Baekhyun mumbled after Chanyeol placed a smooch on his face. He dragged the boy out of the cramp space that is the mini van. His eyes were instantly blinded by all the flashing lights coming from phones and cameras which surrounded them.

 

Other than almost falling face first on the floor after tripping into a fan’s foot, Baekhyun made it to the airport check-in safe and sound, with Chanyeol’s securing hold on his waist of course. He snuggled into the warmness as they waited in line to get their passports checked.

 

Baekhyun took Chanyeol’s hands into his embrace when they were away from flashing cameras. ‘I love you baby.’ The goofy giant cooed at the cute male. The blush on the smaller’s face was enough for the three man to chuckle at the adorable sight. ‘Alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter