Next time, I'm taking the computer with me

Diary with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next time, I'm taking the computer with me-_-

‘But Chanyeol...” Baekhyun begged. ‘No means no, Baekhyun. Don’t you understand? You have an exam next Monday and I won’t be the reason that you’re failing, ok little one, it’s for your own good.’ Chanyeol reasoned before Baekhyun could flash him his infamous eye smile with that cute puppy face pout that could make Chanyeol weak in the knees and then Baekhyun could get what he wanted, not that Chanyeol won’t spoil him regularly.

 

Chanyeol was going to Hong Kong for a two day concert and he wasn’t going to let Baekhyun attend because his studies always come first. No matter how much Baekhyun whined or begged... Maybe also with a bit of seduction.

 

They went to the airport which was swarming with fans, Baekhyun almost sobbed when Chanyeol checked in. The fans were quick to snap photos of the heartwarming sight. Chanyeol may or may not have turned around kissed Baekhyun right on his forehead. Baekhyun was instantly blushing as fans cooed at the shy boy before he practically ran back to his car and drove back home.

 

Would Baekhyun do his revisions? Don’t be ridiculous, of course he wouldn’t. He once swore he would watch every single concert Chanyeol held and he wasn’t going to let some measly exams ruin his promise.

 

He started up his computer and start searching for lives of his boyfriend’s concert in Hong Kong on the almighty World Wide Web. ‘Oh my god there’s Chanyeol!’ Baekhyun shouted to no one in particular. He had all the chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter