2/3

A Familiar Belief

oh my- this is so- *cry in happiness* finally I CAN UPDATE TT TT and be relieved abt everything~!


A FAMILIAR belief_2

 

 

That night. In the middle of the night. Suga would never forget it when he found Hoseok was crying like a mess in front of his computer. He thought the younger was watching something sad that would bring him tears but it was just a music video. A calm music video with a melody that stab your heart and the feeling about farewell.

Yes. Red Velvet was having a comeback with their first velvet song and the music video just released that night.

“This is just music video, stop being drama queen,” but the younger cling into him to wipe his tears.

“This is just beautiful hyung!  I can’t hold my feeling!”

The next day, Jin and Jimin watched the new mv for the first time and almost gave the same reaction, without tears of course, and they cheered loudly because finally they would see their girls again in the music show.

Suga rolled his eyes and chewed his food lazily. He didn’t have any mood to finish it anymore. The way Jimin looked so happy to see Seulgi dancing elegantly while singing in the television made him felt sick. He didn’t know that he threw the second youngest a glare until Namjoon waved his hand in front of him and chuckled. “If you are jealous hyung, just join them already,”

The older slammed the table, hard, and strode away to his room.

It wasn’t his plan to search her name and saved some pictures of her in his phone. He stared at her with that familiar belief. He... he couldn’t describe it well, but he knew, he just knew they had something that would link them in the future.

 

 

 

Seulgi

Scratched everything.

Seulgi

Scratched it again, crumpled the paper and tossed it away.

Seulgi

“, what’s wrong with me?!” He messed up his hair, frustrated. He’s supposed to write a song about his first love, and his first love was a piano. It’s not even a living thing but what caught his mind was that girl’s face that never left him alone.

He had wasted so many papers and he felt bad. The trees didn’t deserve this. He tried to write again, slowly, trying to remember the first experience he meet her in through the small hole when she was born... Suga saw his hand writing and what his mind just told him. What the hell! He didn’t scratch it like the last time, he riped it apart and threw it to land on the second youngest’s face.

Jimin grumbled when another crumpled-paper hit his face. “Stop it hyung,” he tossed the ball-paper back. Suga shrugged. He still threw the paper to the younger direction and ended up to hit his face, but this time, Suga did it purposely.

 

 

This time. Suga tried to write it again after he played some melodies with the piano to remember the feeling. He smiled as he pictured a land on the mountain that was busy with life and he watched them between the trees to sway his legs to and fro. The breeze blew passed him and it was relaxed until a girl in white long hoodie came across his eyes and he fell.

“What was that?” he snapped with a piercing bang through his piano.

He’s sure he had seen that scene somewhere but he couldn’t tell when and where. He massaged his head. It was dizzy. He drew a long breath and tried again to feel the way he loved his piano so much, but it didn’t come, what came was that familiar feeling. The feeling that trapped him with happy yet sad at the same time. It made him breathless.

 

 

 

They did a comeback a month after Red Velvet. It was good. It made Suga would barely meet her. No, no. He didn’t really expect her to bow at him when they passed each other in the hallway of the studio. She had her hair dyed into orange and it suited so much that Suga couldn’t look away.

As he stepped into the waiting room of his group, he saw the manager informed Jimin something. He looked away and walked to Hoseok who busy practicing his part.

“The next schedule will be Starshow 360 right?” he heard Jin asked their leader. Namjoon nodded.

Hyung, accompany me to the washroom,” Taehyung suddenly grabbed his hand.

“Seriously? I just comeback,” the younger didn’t accept no as an answer and dragged him outside the room. This time he met her again without her bowing at him. They did an eye contact and Suga couldn’t help but to feel shock with the adrenaline that rushed to his brain as that familiar belief grew stronger. Suga could feel Seulgi was felt the same thing as him because her eyes flickered with a recognize gaze when it locked with him.

She blinked and avoided his eyes. She tapped the member of her group near her and asked her if she could go back to the waiting room? and Suga could see her hands were shaking as she tried to walk away.

 

 

 

 

They sat with a half rouded table. Through this show the fans anticipated Hoseok to bring Red Velvet’s dance of his version again. This time with Russian Roulette he passed it with the youngest while Jimin just did grin here and there without any effort, but the fans ship him with Seulgi like there’s no tomorrow.

He calmed his feeling and joined the show again as if he never got irritated in the first place. Well, they don’t know,  he thought as he spoke to anwer the MC.

When the show finished, Suga ran to their car first and plugged his ears with earphone to hear the song he created for this album. He success to write a lyric about his first love, his piano.

It started with a living sound of a night forest and his voice could be heard next. Suga closed his eyes and listened, waiting the others to come. He smiled to himself, proud with what he had created.

But as the song continued, the gentle melody that grew stronger and stronger with a heavy feeling, the picture inside his mind wasn’t his piano anymore. It was a war. It looked like a war, but Suga didn’t know why he just sat there beside a girl and he tried to protect her. They got thrown by stones and his back got riped by a lashes. The girl inside his embrance were crying as his scream went louder and the blue thick liquid covered her hand.

“You need to be alive,” he heard himself whispered, kissing her forehead in the middle of mess. The girl shook her head, she thought the opposite.

Suga closed his eyes tighter and he began producing a cold sweat. The song that filled his ears were longer gone and what he could see, what he could hear, what he could feel were her, only her. He leaned away after the kiss and her face slowly sharpened. That monolid eyes, cute rounded nose, high cheekbone, and trembling lips.

That’s Seulgi.

“WHAAAH! Hhh... hhh... hhh...”

Hyung, are you okay? I thought you were sleeping,” Jungkook looked at him in worried. Suga blinked at him and shook his head.

“I-I am okay, just... just a nightmare,”


how are you guys? I'm good, now, I wish you too are good and fine and okay :) the nervous moment had gone, finally I could make it. It's nice~ the feel. hahaha. oh right! The last chaptter wil be posted tmr :) pls anticipate it xD