1/3

A Familiar Belief

A FAMILIAR belief_1

 

The familiar belief has been starting to show since the last three years. The cause of it is an accident. He just tried to scroll down his youtube feed when his finger clicked one video unintentionally. It played before he could exit it. The colorful bird flied toward his direction and a music began after a plump red lips spoke as a starter.

The beat was alive and a girl with yellow ombre haired made an appearance. Suga found out that group was SM new girlgroup who just debuted some days ago, Hoseok told him that. He gave the younger a long aaah that finally he could tell what a weird murmur that the younger liked to whistle along every morning and screamed happiness out of the blue when the atmosphere went down.

“What’s the name again?” he asked in the middle of their dance practice. His legs walked magically closer to the younger and the question escaped without he could filter it. He didn’t sure the one who asked was himself or something inside him. As if he just watched his own self in front of his eyes asking such a thing that a person like Min Yoongi never even gave any interest to it. That’s way Hoseok gave him a tease grin with a long awwwww and the rest started to find a new center of their attention.

Suga groaned, facepalming.  “Fine! I’ll just look it later,”

“It’s Red Velvet, hyung, Red Velvet,” Jimin decided to grant him the answer. He squinted.

“That sounds like a cake name,”

“Yes, it is,”

Suga never known that the second youngest of his group could smile that wide when Hoseok continued their conversation about sharing the member’s name of that cake group. He waved them away and sat on the corner to rest his back. He knew he didn’t pay any care toward the information, but as one of the girls’ name got mentioned. That familiar feeling was back.

 

 

 

When the MC asked to their group that which girl group they wanted to be close to, Jimin and Hoseok no doubt would answer that cake group. It’s been months and they never changed it. I wondered, what’s actually they see from them? Yes, I admit it they are talented and cool and pretty and nice and pretty and cute and pretty. Did I have said that they are pretty?

Hoseok came to the front and danced their song again. What was it? It sounded like a food too. He swayed his hip too much and brought a laugh to the viewers. They clapped his effort and the talk continued.

“It’ll be nice if we really can be their friend,” Jimin said suddenly as the manager started the car’s engine. He was watching the cake group performance LIVE via his phone, and the oldest tried to peek to see the member that he fond the most.

“Yeash! Indeed! The new member only makes them more complete!”

 

 

 

She changed the color of her hair. Suga noticed it. He shouldn’t, but he noticed it. They didn’t have blonde hair anymore and she got back her natural colour of hair. She tied her hair into a pony tail to sing with a microphone in her hand.

“Stop staring hyung,” he blinked to gain his soul back and looked behind his back that the youngest couldn’t stop teasing Jimin about something. Jimin growled at him, trying to pinch him as a revenge. The dorm was quiet when this girlgroup made their performance because Jin stated the he wanted to hear their voices clearly and if they interrupted him, he would let Namjoon to cook for a month or in another word, disaster.

“Their teaser will be out next week!” Hoseok cried from his room, holding his phone. Suga shook his head and left the room. He should stop watching television and focus to his new song.

 

 

 

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb—

“Hello! This is J-Hope!”

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb—

“Hello? It’s Jimin,”

Dumb dumb dumb dumb—

“Oh, hello? Jin is here.”

That three idiots. Suga covered his ears and walked to his room, a bit mad. That song. If he didn’t hear it as their ringtone, they would play it with speakers, or the television would show their performance, or... Suga got annoyed and slammed his room shut. He needed his peacefulness.

He typed the name of the song and scrolled down to the comment section. I will write a ruthless comment! They deserve it! but the showered-compliments that group receieved from their fans made Suga forgot his true intention and continued to read more.

Seulgi slaaay my lifeee

Seulgi is so pretty I cant

Stan Seulgi, stan talent!!

Seulgi. Seulgi, Seulgi, Seulgi—

“What am I doing?” Suga closed it and threw his phone away. This feeling. He needed to get rid of it!

 

 

 

2015 MAMA.

There’s a lot of fans that created a video of their favorite ship. It turned out to be Jimin and Seulgi. How could Suga know? He didn’t know or... he actually couldn’t tell. 

He frowned when the next video got played again. It was called SeulMin Moment  in 2015. In every video he had seen contained the same pictures and the same cut videos. He snorted to see (inside the video) glanced once twice thrice at the girl. He rolled his eyes with how obvious Jimin looked. He let out a loud laugh when he saw the comment about them would be real in next year and etc, etc, etc that made himself lost his control and rolled on the floor like a mad man.

“What’s wrong with you?” Namjoon stared at him as if he had grown two heads.

“U-uh, nothing,” Suga shrugged and deleted his internet history and shut down his laptop. He knew this feeling. It’ s jealous. He’s freaking jealous over something that he couldn’t understand. He cried and walked out his room to find Jimin was busy playing some games with Taehyung.

“You can have her! I don’t want her!”

Jimin surprised with his sudden outburst, but Suga didn’t care. He just wanted to get rid this familiar feeling.

 


 

the first chapter is up!!! I'm trying to bring a real(?) atmosphere through this fic, hope you can feel and imagine it. sorry if you find incorrect timeline because... I admit it, I forget some haha TT TT so yeah xD don't be shy to tell me your opinion, because it always welcome :)