3/3

A Familiar Belief

oh my, I really forgot abt this fic! sorry TT


A FAMILIAR belief_3

 

Suga regretted it when the manager informed that Jimin would learn the dance together with some idols for the end of the year music show. It was not a big deal for him actually, because he knew Jimin was a better dancer than him, but he regretted that he threw his feeling away to Jimin. He regretted it that he once said that Jimin could have her because... because Seulgi was one of them. She would participate in that dance collaboration and Suga couldn’t help but felt jealous over it.

“Jimin-hyung is lucky, he can meet his crush everyday now,”

“What?” the youngest startled with his sudden higher tone of voice. He looked at Suga, wanting to get the meaning of that stare, but decided to ignore it and continued.

“Oh come on hyung, isn’t that obvious? Jimin-hyung has this feeling toward Seulgi-ssi,

Suga snorted and earned a what’s-wrong-wrong-with-you face from the youngest. “Yes, so obvious,” it was forced, Jungkook could tell that smile his older brother threw at him was fake.

“Don’t disturb me okay, I want to rest in my room,” he ruffled the youngest’s hair and walked away quickly that he didn’t realize there’s a small pool on the floor.

Hyung! Watch out!” but Jungkook was late. Suga got himself slipped to slam his side body to the door nearby and as Jungkook tried to help him and Jin ran toward them with a napkin to swipe the water away, Suga felt his ears rang and it was hurt so much.

The doctor said, he needed to get surgery for it.

He was ed up! He was very ed up that he couldn’t participate in the end of the year music show to keep away Park Jimin from Kang Seulgi.

 

 

The surgery was done nicely and he needed to just wait until the right time came that he could go home and joined the group’s schedule again. The manager left him to buy some snacks and Suga scrolled down the news today.

There’s a fancam about the dancer of his group was dancing side by side with Seulgi. He frowned and played it. . The curse came out as the fan (the one who uploaded it) pointed some facts that Jimin tried to fix Seulgi’s mistake and watched her every move, “That creepy ert!” he felt wanting to punch someone.

He kept watching the video until it ended and there’s a word on the last seconds. It told him that in rehearsal, they talked alot and laughed together and it said that Seulgi was comfortable with Jimin around her. What the hell! Suga groaned and almost threw his phone if the manager didn’t walk in with his favorite snack. But, of course, he didn’t stop to sulk like a kid.

 

 

 

However, the twist is awalys there because Suga believes they get linked with an invisible red string and this familiar feeling doesn’t want to let go although he has tried hundred times.

 

 

 

Jimin went home and immediately locked himself in his room. He didn’t even greet Suga who hasd stood near the door to welcome them. “What’s happened?” he asked Hoseok who suddenly made a wide smile, a very wide smile when he saw the older.

“They talked a lot, they talked like a long lost friend,” he suddenly said. Suga gave him a look.

“Really just a friend,”

“Friend-zone~~” Taehyung sang behind them and Jungkook snickered as a respond. Still... Suga was oblivious with what’s going on.

Hoseok patted his back and handed him a paper, “They talked and joked together, I thought they will be a thing, but after Jimin said her a goodbye, she ran to give him this and said, he needs to be more careful because if he injures himself that’s mean he also injures me, and back to her group,” then with that tease smile he walked away to comfort Jimin.

Suga raised his eyebrows and opened the paper:

Let’s throwback that memories without getting hit and slash

There’s no different between us anymore

There’s no timer and you can grow old

If you want to vow me, stop injuring yourself and be healthy

Forever your soulmate,

Kang Seulgi

 

There’s a blush on Suga’s face and Taehyung snapped the picture to blackmail him from that day. But he didn’t regret it. He didn’t regret it to feel that feeling and to remember that memories. What he knew is, all these times, he’s worried for nothing.

 

End.

 

 

 

 

If it’s not the way, there always be another way. Like there always be another chance.


don't forget it's a squel of Soulmate. thx for reading :) and make me smile with your comment :))