Three

His sun

Sunmins pov

--the next day--

Ring Ring Ring

My eyes fly open. Morning already?!

 I stretch my arm over my body while my eyes are still shut. Trying to find my phone, my hand hits my desk a few times until I finally get fed up and sit up straight in my bed; turning off the alarm. 

'6:01am' I read on my phone. 

I haul myself out of bed and walk towards the bathroom. The room is dark; and the sun hasn't risen yet so I bump into a few things on the way. I pass my uniform on the counter and head straight to the sink. I can't stand the feeling of my mouth being dirty so brushing my teeth is always the first thing I do in the morning. 

I finish brushing my teeth and creaming my skin. Since I took a shower at like 1:00am last night,(Or for the really technical people, this morning) I don't really feel the need to bathe again. 

I put on my deodorant then slip into my uniform. I leave the bathroom and grab my school bag then leave my room. I pass my parents room and fly down the stairs. I pass my dad sleeping on the couch in the living room and go into the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and my jacket hanged up on a chair in the dining room and head out the door. 

It takes about 15 minutes to get to the school and another 5 minutes to cram myself through the crowded hallways.  I get to my classroom and take my seat. I look up at the clock and see that I have 10 minutes before the bell rings so I take out my phone and play some games.

--bell rings-- 

The class rep calls us to attention. We bow then take our seats. The teacher starts off our day with algebra 2. I look over to jungkook whose on his phone. Of all people, he's the one who needs to pay attention. I sigh then continue to take notes on the lesson the teacher is teaching.

Then the door knocks.

Everyone stops what they're doing and turns their attention to the door. We almost never get visitors, and when we do, it's usually a kid who delivers things from another teacher to our own. But even then, that person knows not to knock because we're in the middle of a lesson so they just open the door and drop off what they have to drop off and put it on the empty desk by the door.

Our teacher opens the door then backs back. Following him inside is some girl. The girl gives our teacher a paper and the teacher nods his head.

"Okay guys, I know this is a little unexpected, but we have a new student joining us to day." Our teacher turns to her and asks her to introduce herself. 

" hello" she looks timid, but she speaks with such confidence, I think to myself. " My name is choi Soo Young. I hope we can all get along." Our teacher gives her instructions then walks her to her new seat at the desk right across from me and Jungkooks'. She has a seat then the teacher faces us. "I'm counting on you two to show her around the school. Well... Mostly you sunmin. But just to keep an eye on jungkook. I know for a fact he knows his way around the school better than you but I'll need you to keep him in check. Okay? Thank you so much." He says quickly then goes Back to the chalk board. Me and jungkook just look at each other like 'wtf'.

--bell rings for lunch--

Jungkook stands up and stretches after a long nap. Sleeping through AP Chemistry and English language. Then he stares down at me. 

"What.." I say really confused. He rolls his eyes and takes a step back. Behind him, I see the new girl then remember we have to take her around the school. 

Grunting under my breath thinking I have to waste my lunch time for this girl, I stand up. Standing next to Jungkook, I stare at the girl; Hoping she figures out just how much trouble she's causing me. But I guess not cause she just stands there and smiles. 

She takes a bow and introduces herself. "Hello. My name is choi soo young. Thank you for doing this for me." Jungkook introduces himself then nudges me in the arm. I punch him in the same arm as if I were asking him ' why tf did you do that?!' Then he mouths, "introduce yourself you ". 

I sigh and bow towards her. "Hello" I say unenthusiastically. "My name is Kim sun min." She looks at me confused but just shakes it off. Clearing the awkward silence between us, jungkook interrupts and asks "shall we go?"

We leave the classroom and the first place he takes us to is the library. I stand outside the door while he shows her the inside. When they walk out, she's laughing hysterically and jungkook has a 'save me' look on his face. She clings to his arm as they walk and I follow behind them with my arms folded. Jungkook politely pulls away his arm and they continue walking. Next we go to the band room, then the art room, and then the cafeteria. Then I take her to the girls locker room and the roof.

Our last stop is the is the girls bathrooms on all three floors of the school. I actually end up having to use one of the bathrooms so I leave jungkook and Sooyoung outside the door and go inside. After I'm done using the toilet, I flush and open the stall door. I see Sooyoung staring at herself in the mirror with a makeup bag sitting on the rim of the sink next to her. I go to the sink and put soap in my hand and begin washing them. 

"It must be nice" I'm taken a bit by surprise by her sudden comment.
"What?" 
"Your lucky. If I had a boy like that, I'd... Well." She trails off with a chuckle.
"Just what the hell are you getting at?" I say bluntly
"Your boyfriend. He's beautiful....Not to mention how funny he is." She says putting on lip gloss. Not even giving me a glance.
"Is that why you walked out of the library laughing like a hyena?  And he's not my boyfriend. Far from it actually." I say walking to the hand dryer.
"So he's single?"
"Yup. Couldn't get a girlfriend even if he tried." 
She looks at herself in the mirror and rubs her lips together. Then she turns to face me. "Good to know. Thanks for the chat." She says walking out the restroom. I just follow behind her.

When I get outside, I see jungkook and the little tramp talking. I look down at my watch and see that the bell to go back to class rings in about 2 minutes. I call out to jungkook and tell that we need to go back now. I watch as they walk in front of me and seeing her flirt with him makes me want to rip my eyes out.

"Hoe" I say under my breath. 

She turns around and asks if I said anything. I just smile and shake my head and continue walking.

I'm not sure why, but Jungkook kept looking back at me. Almost in a concerned way as we made our way back to class. Maybe it's because she was annoying him with her constant flirting..... But then again, I know he knows for a fact that this will probably be the only girl who will  ever be interested in him. Ever. 

Was he asking for help? 

We get back to class and have a seat. The teacher comes in and do the whole stand, bow, sit thing. Halfway through the lesson, jungkook nudges me in the arm and passes a note. I look at him in a annoyed manner and pick up the note. 'Wut r u doing after school?' I look up at him and shake my head. He takes back the note and writes something down. 

'I'm gonna barrow u for the day 😊' he writes with a smiley face. 

I contemplate on whether or not I should help him for a few seconds then write my answer on the scrap piece of paper and pass it to him. 'Fine😒' 

He gives me his signature cheeky, bunny smile and goes back to writing. But attentively. Which is really unlike him.

He must be happy about something. I'm not sure why, but seeing him like that tugs a faint smile on my face. After a second or two, I shake it off and continue working.

Okay. See you later then.