Chapter 4 - Puppies everywhere!

Training Paws (Hiatus)

Oh my gosh! You’ve got come and see my new puppy! He’s so cute and squidgy!

Come on! He’s just in here!

Pink and Bun got so excited over the whole thing that they ended up passed out so Chewchew moved them to another room so that they can sleep it off whereas Rainbow gets all the cute cuddles.

There’s supposedly a man on the way who’ll check on the health of Rainbow and Puppy but I can tell they’re both fine. Rainbow needs a little recovery time but he just gave birth to the cutest puppy ever so it makes sense.

I would be very tired after doing that, it’s not an easy job at all. No siree!

Ah, here we are! Rainbow has fallen asleep at long last which is good, he looked so tired and pale but he’s happy which is a good thing. I’ll give him a soft little nuzzle just to be on the safe side though cause I don’t want him getting too hot. He’s a little clammy but that will settle in a little while so I won’t worry too much. Plus, he’s really stinky as well so I think he’ll be in need of a bath. In fact, I’m sure I can hear Fluffles running one anyway so that is going to be good for him.

“Hero, leave Yixing alone,” Daddy Sehun says towards me with a very fond smile, he’s sitting on a chair at the end of the bed, cuddling the new puppy in a blanket of mine but I’m not going to be overly worried about that. I brought it up for the new puppy anyway and it’s a really nice soft blanket with a blue background and little pawprints on it.

It’ll keep puppy warm and safe and tell any nasty big doggies – or evil sparkly things – to keep their hands off my puppy.

“Yixing needs his sleep, so don’t go waking him up,” Daddy Sehun says after a moment, grinning as I lop across to him in order to sniff at the new puppy. I need to come up with a name for him but I can’t really work anything out right now. I’ think I’ll just call him puppy for now and then when he’s a bit older I’ll figure it out.

I did that with Panba and Squish actually as well, cause you have to give them time to grow into themselves.

But anyway, puppy is a very nice shade of pink that makes him look a little like a gummy bear though I think that is more to do with how Daddy Sehun has wrapped him up. He’s not in any danger, just Daddy Sehun can sometimes be a little over protective of fragile things, he’s an absolute nightmare when Fluffles is ill.

To the point where Fluffles will yell at Daddy Sehun which is really scary! But fun at the same time

However new puppy seems to be very happy at the moment so I can’t complain.

Though I think all puppies are just happy when they’re all snuggled up and warm, it’s a lovely little sight. He has a little button nose that has some slightly icky stuff coming off of it and I can’t be having that. Puppies aren’t supposed to be messy, not in the slightest cause it makes them sick and unwell. Unless it’s mud, mud is perfectly fine to get messy in cause then I get to play with the squirty monster and I will defeat that monster one day.

Puppy makes a sort of nose, scrunching up his little face and Daddy Sehun chuckles lightly at me, “Now now, Hero, we just got his Mama off to sleep so don’t go waking the precious little one.”

“This Mama can still hear you,” Rainbow complains from behind and I turn to see him pushing himself up onto this elbows to smile weakly at us, “Don’t start calling me that, I’ll seriously start confusing people.”

Yay! Rainbow is awake! I shall clamber up onto his beddie and snuggle with him because Hero gives the best snuggles when someone is sick and it makes them all a whole lot better faster.

“Hey you,” Rainbow smiles towards me, lightly petting my head as I snuggle down next to me, “You been a good boy?”

Yes, I kept Rourou occupied whilst you gave birth to puppy and you need a wash as well, Rainbow cause you’ll end up really sickly.

“Gah! Hero, no, no kissess,” Rainbow chuckles, completely misunderstanding what I’m actually trying to do like the silly unicorn that he is, “I don’t need them.”

“I think he’s actually trying to give you a bath,” Daddy Sehun says, rocking puppy back and forth for a bit before getting up, “He usually does the same when Suho is sick.”

Rainbow laughs and gives in, allowing me to him clean because he really needs to be cleaned up as he is sure to be smelly when the other man appears. “I did wonder why he asked for Hero to be kept on a leash last time he was off work.”

Daddy Sehun shakes his head, “Nah, that was because Hero was going through a phase of running about like a crazy thing and he didn’t want to trip over him. Suho loves getting his Hero tongue baths when he’s sick, they make him feel a whole lot better quicker.”

See, I am the best doggie in the whole wide world when people are sick! Now gimme that hand of yours cause it’s still covered in icky sweat and we need you to be all clean for the man whose coming.

Rainbow chuckles and shakes his head before smiling and reaching his arms out towards the bundle, “I think baby wants me.”

Not two seconds later, puppy has started whining but he quickly settles down in Rainbow’s hold and I lie happily across Rainbow to just watch as he cares for puppy. It’s too cute for me to resist.

My tail thumps happily on the bed as I watch over them, Daddy Sehun clearly wants to ask a couple of questions but doesn’t do so and it’s not long until the door opens up and a very sleepy but smiley looking Bun is there with another man. “The doctor’s here,” he says in a tired voice, “He’ll wants to do some checks and the likes.”

Daddy Sehun nods, “Okay, no problems. Come on Hero, let’s see if we can go and get some breakfast started for everyone okay?”

Oh, breakfast! Hero would love some Daddy Sehun! We’ll need lots of extra today since we’ve got all the Daddies and Puppies here too! It’s going to be so much fun!

 

authors babbling: a bit shorter than normal but I couldn't think much of where to take this bit. Anyone got a suggestion for the new puppy name? 

Plus don't ask how he came about, I literally have nothing to say except Yixing is a Unicorn. Though who would people prefer to be the actual Daddy? Even though new baby will get raised evenly by all three of his Daddies of course