Jongup

It's that time again

 

WHY NOW? You rest your head on your lap, hands running through your hair, contemplating on whether or not you should escape going out the window, or make a run towards the front door. Either way, you were stuck in the bathroom of your boyfriend’s apartment, with blood stains on your shorts. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

 

“Hey, y/n is everything alright?”

 

“Umm..just a second, Jongup. I’m almost done.” Crap, what were you going to do?

Okay here’s the plan. There’s a balcony just underneath the bathroom window, you’ll hop out of the window, and land there. No wait, Jongup’s apartment is on the fourth floor, that won’t work.  Okay, how about this? You’ll make a rope out of the bathroom towels. Yeah, that’ll work. You’ll tie one end of the rope to the shower door and then go down the window. You thought about it for a while. *Sigh* It’s worth a try.

 

Knock Knock

 

“Hey, y/n are you done exaggerating already? Come out, so we can finish playing the video game. I was even winning and everything.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh, I left a sweat pants outside the door, if you ever decide not to go out the window.”

You slowly opened the door. “H-how did you know I was going to do that?”

 

“Umm.I saw the stain when you were heading towards the bathroom..” you hid your face behind your hands. “Also you’re MY girlfriend, of course you were going to be a little extra and think of something so ridiculous.” He laughed. “So hurry up and change, so we can go back to the playing the game.”

 

You finally came out of the bathroom after changing.

 

“Come here loser, so you can lose.” You laughed at his remark.

 

“Jongup, thank y- HEY, YOU’RE CHEATING!”