Himchan

It's that time again

“Hey, feeling better?” Himchan asked when you finally opened your eyes from your nap. “How are feeling now?”

“I still feel like death.” You lifted your head from his lap.

He laughed. “That bad?”

“Yeah.”

“Well..I brought you a hot pad. I heard it relieves the cramps.”

“Where did you hear that?”

“I called my sister. I worried a lot seeing you in pain.” He moved a strand of hair behind your ear.

“Don't worry, Himchan. It's just a period.” You grabbed his hand and kissed it. “But thank you.”

“Are you sure you're okay? You don't have to act strong. Oppa is here to take care of you.”

“You're so sweet,” you kissed him on the cheek.  “Actually..can you buy me some snacks? I don't know if you heard, but it's a must for when you're on your period.”

“Or really?” He laughed. “And what must-have snacks will you like?”

“I would like some vanilla ice cream, oatmeal cookies, perhaps some cherry pie, doughnuts sounds good right now, churros, strawberry cheesecake, and banana milk as well.”

“.....”

“I'm kidding. I meant strawberry milk.”

“ You're going to eat ALL that?!”

“Yeah, why?” Your whole facial expression turned stern.

“ No reason. I'll be back sweetie.”

“Mmm...hurry back~”

*Himchan calls his sister*

“You should've told me girls grow a second stomach when they're on their period?”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's been a while since I've posted a fic, right? So sorry :(  Life had got me busy. I'll try to update some more from now on!