Bang Yongguk

It's that time again

You squirmed in bed, rocking yourself side to side as your hand laid on your lower abdomen. Sweat was dripping down your face, your lips now getting chapped. You wanted to reach for your water bottle but moving will just cause more pain. You were home alone and desperately in need. 

Knowing full well you had to get rid of the pain, you gather all your strength to reach for the water bottle and pain killers to ease the pain, rocking yourself to sleep. 

*    *    *    *    *    *

You woke up from the touch rubbing your belly. It didn't take long to recognize it was your boyfriend, the smell of his cologne spread around the bedroom you both shared.  He was laying right next to you, spooning you. 

 "Have you been here for a while?"

"No. I got here a while ago," he kissed your temple."How are you feeling baby?" 

"Better, now that you're here," you took hold of his hand that laid on your waist. "I thought I was going to die alone." 

Yongguk burst in laughter," you're being dramatic." 

"If you felt the pain I was going through, you would've thought the same!" You pouted. 

"Okay okay sorry," he raised his hands in defeat. "Sleep some more, you need plenty of rest." 

"Stay with me," you tightened your grip on his hand. 

"I'm not going anywhere." He moved your hair to the side so that he can kiss your neck this time. 

"Yongguk"

"Yeah?" 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."