Jealous?

Ravi My Prince?

I woke up to my phone going off same as every morning. I picked it up.

Phone conversation:

Noel: Morning Ravi.

Ravi: Mornin. I'm coming to pick you up. I'll be there in five.

He hung up and I went to change.

I changed into something simple and did simple makeup without much effort.

I heard a knock and answered purse and phone in hand. He was looking at me as I walked out the door I turned around and grabbed him pulling him out to his car which I recognized immediatly. I went into the car and Ravi did as well we drove to the studio and started practicing I went off and did my other classes I was about to head to my next class when I got a call from Leo. I immediatly answered as he never called often.

Phone conversation:

Leo: Hey Noel could you come stay with Y/N for a while?

Noel: Sure what's up?

Leo: She's had two coughing fits where she nearly stopped breathing and I wanted someone to comfort her. I'm gonna call Ravi too so that if she stops breathing he can help her breath.

Noel: Oh my gosh is she okay.

Leo: She's okay, I asked who she wanted to see to be with her right now and she said you so I was hoping you can take care of her while I go pick up some stuff to help her breathing and to lower her fever.

Noel: Okay give me the adress and I'll be right over!

I got the adress in a text and called a cab immediatly I got in the cab. I arrived and ran up knocking on the door and heard footsteps approaching the door opened. As he opened it I asked frantically.

Noel: Is she okay?

Leo: She's okay she's sleeping.

Right as he was asking me to come in Ravi came running up to the door.

Ravi: Is she okay?

Leo: Yeah, she's sleeping.

He led us both in to see Y/N sleeping.

Ravi: So if she has trouble breathing what do I do?

Leo: Hey noel, would it be okay if I show ravi with you.

Noel: Sure

Ravi:Okay so what.

Leo: Pick her up around her stomach.

Ravi did as leo said holding me around my stomach.

Leo: Put her arms around your neck so there up.

He held me with his one arm putting my arms around his neck with the other. I blushed a little at this strange situation I found myself in with him so close to me.

Leo: Then put pressure around her stomach and slightly drop her which will give a shock and help bring her breath back and keep doing that until she starts breathing normally.

Ravi did as Leo said and I gasped. Ravi smirked at me.

Ravi: Guess it works.

Noel: It would seem so.

We stared at each other for a second before Ravi put me down.

Leo: Okay I'll be back as soon as I can.

Leo practically ran out the door trying to be as fast as possible so he could come back to her. I could tell he was extremely worried. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a pan filling it with cold water and then I grabbed a cloth out of the drawer. As I was doing that Ravi went up to Y/N the hair out of her face and feeling her forehead. I don't know why but I got a little jealous. As I saw that I accidently dropped something causing Ravi to look over at me seeing me flustered and smirk.

Ravi: You aren't jealous are you?

He smirked at me and came closer.

Noel: No of course not. Why would I. It's not like we're dating.

He came even closer.

Ravi: Then why are you so flustered? Hmm?

I quickly shuffled around him to go grab the pan I had filled with water and the cloth as I was doing so Ravi had other plans he pulled me towards him and hugged tight from behind. I gasped.

Noel: Ravi what are you doing?

Ravi rested his chin on my shoulder.

Ravi: I'm showing you how much I care.

I relaxed into his embrace and just let him hug me for a few minutes.

He pulled away and smirked at me.

Ravi: Enjoyed it?

Noel: I always enjoy hugs from my friends.

Ravi: So you'de enjoy it if Leo gave you a hug?

He looked at me concerned. Now it's his turn to be jealous.

Noel: And if I would?

Ravi: I'd be mad.

Noel: Oh jealous huh?

Ravi: Don't you go around using my words against me Park Hanuel!

Noel: Hanuel huh? Can't complain. I mean it is my real name.

I tried to embaress him but he didn't budge. That guy is impossible to embaress. Or maybe I'm to easy? I grabbed the bowl and cloth and rung it out putting it on her forehead. Ravi sat down on the couch.

Y/N slightly twisted snuggling into Leo's blanket more.

Y/N: Leo

She said it quietly almost as if she didn't want anyone to hear with shallow breaths.

Noel: It's just me Y/N.

She opened her eyes slowly fighting to open them before smiling at me. I held her hand and she noticed Ravi she widened her eyes and he smiled at her.

Noel: Leo wanted Ravi here just in case you had trouble breathing again.

She nodded and weakly waved to him and he came over smiling.

Ravi: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Could be better*cough*

I patted her back and she tried to get up. Ravi held her down.

Ravi: What do you need?

Y/N: Its fine I can get it.

Noel: Yeah no.

Y/N: Fine some water please.

Ravi got up and got her some water and brought it over to her.

Y/N: Thanks.

She drank some water.

Y/N: How long have I been sleeping?

Ravi: About an hour and a half.

Y/N: WHAT??? I need to work on the songs. Oh gosh how can I get it to you for the rap if I'm not working on it.

Ravi: You can worry about that later for now just lay down.

She layed down reluctantly and went to sleep. She woke up coughing like crazy as soon as Leo walked through the door. She started coughing like crazy and gasping for air. Leo ran up to her and put his hand beind her head to lean her forward she kept coughing so he picked her up and did the same as he had shown us her arms limply around his neck, him holding onto her stomach putting pressure and slightly dropping her. She kept coughing clutching onto his shirt,he kept doing it until she finally got her breath back. I ran up to her and started her hair consoling her. She started crying uncontrollably into Leo's shoulder. He sat on the couch with her in his lap and started rocking her. Ravi came over and started rubbing her back to console her.

Y/N: I...I thought that I was... gonna...

She started crying harder.

Leo: shhhh... Its okay... Calm down.

She clutched his shirt harder.

Leo: Your okay...

Y/N: But...I...I...

Noel: Its okay Y/N, your okay...

I her hair, and Ravi kept rubbing her back while she cried. Eventually she fell asleep in leo's shoulder.

Ravi: Noel, I think we should go now.

Noel: I'll call a cab...

Ravi: Do you not have a car?

Noel: Not yet... I need to wait till after our debut...

Ravi: I'll drive you home. Bye hyung.

Leo: Goodbye, see you soon.

Ravi led me out of the house. I walked zombie like to his car trying to hide all source of emotion.

Ravi: What's wrong Noel?

I kept walking to his car and got in without saying a word. He drove me to my apartment and walked me up I unlocked it and he opened the door pulling me in. I looked at him shocked.

Noel: What are you doing? Shouldn't you go back to the dorm?

Ravi: Not when your like this.

Noel: Like what I'm perectly fine.

Ravi: Hanuel I know you better than that. You are not fine. Tell me what's wrong.

I went to the living room and grabbed my blanket hiding under it. He lifted it up and I looked up from underneath it. He laughed at me.

Ravi: You sure know how to be cute.

I looked up at him and smiled.

Ravi: Now will you come out and tell me what's wrong?

I frowned and he pouted.

Ravi: Please?

I peaked out from under it and engulfed my body in the blanket laying against the back of the couch.

Ravi: Okay, that's it. Now what's the matter?

He caressed my hair back and I looked down.

Noel: I-uh I mean...

Ravi: Breathe you don't want me to do what Leo did do you?

He laughed and I just looked down. That was kind of it. I wish Ravi cared for me as much as Leo did for Y/N and not only that I wish I could've done something.

Ravi: Wait. You do don't you.

I looked down at my feet refusing to say yes or no.

Ravi: You want me to pick you up like Leo did to Y/N?

Noel: I um No.

Ravi: Than what do you want me to do?

I looked down once again refusing to look him in the eyes. He pulled my chin up to look at him.

Ravi: You wish that I cared for you as much as Leo does for Y/N?

I tried to look down but he went down to where I could still see him if I look down.

Noel: I- I mean, I don't I...

I struggled to get words out and Ravi smiled at me. I started crying. He pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears away but I kept on crying.

Ravi: Shh, it's okay.

He lifted me up and placed me over his lap pulling me against his warm chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me caressing my hair affectionatly. My whole body filled with warmth and I snuggled against his chest. He pulled the blanket up my body to around my shoulders and pulled his feet up onto the couch leaning back with me against his chest. He pulled me closer and started singing to me. I heard the lyrics and I smiled realizing he knew it was one of my favorite Vixx songs which is called love letter. I cuddled in more and fell asleep in totally happiness in Ravi's arms.