Names

Ravi My Prince?

I called a cab after getting ready and headed to a cafe to meet with the girls. When I got there the only on missing was Y/N. Few minutes passed and she came storming in with a huge smile on her face when she saw us and ran towards us giving us all a hug. We started throwing our ideas out their waiting for vixx to show up. Soon Y/N left to go outside of the cafe she held her phone up to her ear and started talking almost immediatly after. I decided that Ravi was taking way to long so I went out the back door and called him he picked up and I could practically hear him being dragged.

Noel: Wouldn't get up huh?

I chuckled at him through the phone.

Ravi: Well you know what screw it it's the weekend. Or so I thought. But it seems YOU are to needy to let a man sleep.

Noel: It's not just me Ravi-ah it's the rest of the girls too.

Ravi: Yeah well gotta go.

I went back inside and sat down listening to the girls giggling.

Noel: What is it?

Jinya: Y/N.

She pointed outside laughing uncontrollably I watched her conversation which was obviously driving her crazy. She soon came in and I decided to ask.

Noel: SO who did you call.

Y/N: That little brat Jung Taekwoon, I swear I'll get him later!!

She practically growled the last words out and we all laughed histarically.

Y/N: What's so funny?

Rin: Oh nothing just the way you said you were gonna get him later.

Noel: By the way since when have you called him Jung Taekwoon?

Y/N: Since he's been pissing me off more.

As she was finishing her sentence the man whom had caused her frustration walked through the door.

 Leo: Aww is the poor baby mad.

She glared at him and he pouted at her before rubbing her hair. I desperatly held in my laugh which was threatening to escape.

Y/N: Hands off you little brat!

Leo: Oh fiesty. And little last time I checked I'm older and I'm bigger than you.

Y/N: Yeah but your acting like a little kid so little brat fits you. 

J: Anyway, moving on.

The rest of vixx had already sat down Ravi was at a diagnal from me and Y/N sat down next to me with Leo across from her. He had put his chair backwards with himself facing forward.

Y/N: Do you always have to be weird.

Leo just smirked at her with an eyebrow raised further inflaming her anger. The ken cleared his throat.

Ken: MOVING ON.

N: Okay now that the two five year olds have disputed their issues lets start.

Y/N frowned and we all giggled.

Y/N: N we already started.

She gave Ravi a pointed look and then signalled to N to continue.

Y/N: Sorry just had to put that out there.

Both the guys and the girls started laughing and then N continued.

N: Okay then continue thinking of ideas.

All of us stayed quiet thinking of ideas, then people started suggesting names for me. Oh Gosh!

Hongbin: What about Hanna for Hanuel?

Ken: No thats to plain, what about Nu Nu.

Ravi: Thats just weird...

We started thinking again before Ravi spoke up.

Ravi: What about Noel for Hanuel?

Halleluah for someone normal thank you Ravi!

Y/N: It's definitely not borring.

Hyuk: And its not super weird either. What do you think Hanuel.

Hanuel: I like it.

I nodded at Ravi as a thank you.

N: Then Noel it is.

Hongbin: What about Rin for Rin Min Jung?

Leo: Its definitly original, and it fits her personality.

Ravi: Then any objections?

All of us shook our heads and continued looking for names.

Ken: What about J for Jin Hyun Jae.

N: I like it!

Leo: Of course you would would you just want her to join the one letter club.

Jin Hyun Jae: I like it let's do it! Oh I have an idea what about Jinya for Jin Kyoung?

Jin Kyoung: Yep it sounds cute!!

Y/N: Oh my gosh moving on...

All of us laughed at her sudden cuteness yelling fit and continued looking for names.

We had now gone through all the nicknames until it was just down to Y/N and Wang Young Mi.

N: MIA!

Leo: What?

N: Mia... For wang young mi?

Y/N: I like it what do you think Wang Young Mi?

Wang Young Mi: I like it to!

Ken: Okay so now just YoungLee Tae Y/N left and the group name.

Ravi: What about Lee?

N: No thats to plain.

Ken: And kind of masculine.

Hyuk: What about Hyeon.

Leo: Your suggesting her dogs name? Seriously?

Hyuk: What its a cute name.

N: LaLa maybe

Y/N: Uhhh NO.

Leo: What about Taelee.

Y/N: Huh?

Leo: What about Taelee?

N: Hmm Taelee... It has a nice ring to it.

Hyuk: I like it.

Ravi: So what do you think Y/N?

Y/N: Ugh? Huh?

Ravi: What do you think about the name?

Y/N: Oh. I like it.

Leo started smirking at her again and I held my breath.

Leo: So am I forgiven now?

Phew I thought he was going to piss her off again.

Y/N: For now... Until your an idiot again.

Hyuk: Guys.

Leo glared at Y/N and she pouted.

Leo: Hey thats not nice.

Hyuk: Guys!

Y/N: For you it's perfectly nice.

I could see the tension building up in Hyuk.

Hyuk: GUYS!

Hyuk yelled at them and all of us couldn't help but stare at him in shock.

N just started laughing uncontrollably.

Hyuk: We still have the group name to figure out.

Mia: Oh I have an idea! What about destiny?

Ken: Nope not happening.

Mia: Why? she pouted.

Ken: Cause it sounds bad.

J: What about Gem?

N: Not gem it doesn't sound right either.

Y/N and Leo started having a conversation outside of ours. I couldn't hear much but I could hear her say something like he would be saphire and I heard Leo say she would be onyxx.

N: Thats it!!!

Both Leo and Y/N jerked out of their conversation.

Jinya: What's it?

N: Onyx. It's perfect.

I laughed as Y/N and leo spoke in unison

Y/N Leo: Huhhh?

N: Call the group onyx and add another x for decorative measures. Dark but beautiful its perfect.

Y/N: Okay what?

Leo: Onyxx Huh? Not bad if I don't say so myself.

Y/N: Great now I'm onyxx and the group is too now we are gonna have to fight for the title.

Leo: No because your Onyx the group is Onyx with an extra x.

Y/N: Oh okay got it.

I giggled at their playful banter.

Mia: How do you ever practice?

Leo: What?

Mia was pretty vague about it so I figured I'd explain

Noel: She means how do you ever get anything done when your doing this all the time.

Y/N: We have our ways.

Leo: Wow and here comes the dark side. Like I said Onyx.

Y/N jumped up and punched his arm and I stiffled a laugh.

Leo: Oww!! N she hit me!

N: Shut up. I know what you said you little brat.

Everyone burst out laughing and leo pinched N's cheeks.

Leo: Cheer up you need to take care of Hyuk tonight if he has another accident.

We all burst out laughing and Hyuk just glared at him.

Hyuk: Really Hyung.

Leo: I'm just joking Ges tough crowd.

All of us were walking out and I saw Y/N kick leo in the and run. Uh-oh shouldn't a done that. I think Leo is just as much onyxx as Y/N to be honest. The girls and I started walking and I turned around when I heard Y/N screaming. I knew he would get her. I saw Y/N being carried over Leo's shoulder kicking and screaming.

I saw Ravi open the door to the vehicle and I glared at him hoping he would feel my glare and look over and to my luck he did after Y/N and Leo were already in. I glared at him super intense for not helping my best friend he just smirked at me and saluted. Don't you salute at me Kim Wonshik! Don't you dare. He just smirked at me again and got in.

As I rode back to my apartment all I could think about was Ravi's irritating smirk. How dare he smirk at me like that. So I dialed him up. He picked up after about two minutes.

Call:

Ravi: What's up?

Noel: Why did you let Leo take Y/N?

Ravi: There was no way we could have stopped him when he's in that mode so it's better just to let him other wise it would have been worse for Y/N.

Noel: So just let him take my best friend to your dorm then.

Ravi: Well he did but then the guys were all outside the door and he knew it so he took her to the house he bought as a future house and just a hangout.

Noel: What do you mean future house?

Ravi: Well the house was priced down real cheap cause it needed alot of repairs so he's been working on it to get it back in shape and give it a more modern look.

Noel: How big is this place exactly?

Ravi: It's got about twelve bedrooms I think.

Noel: What the! Twelve?

Ravi: Yep it's quite the house. It was really run down but it's really expensive looking now he could probably sell it for more than six times it's original price.

Noel: What was it's original price?

Ravi: I don't know maybe 687528000.00 Won.

Noel: Your joking right?!

Ravi: Nope.

Noel: You realize that's like 600,000 american dollars right!

Ravi: It's a little pricey.

Noel: Typical Idol. A little pricey.

Ravi: Whatever. Don't call me a typical idol your gonna be an idol to idiot.

Noel: Yeah I know. I think.

Ravi: What do you mean you think.

Noel: Well if we're succesful.

Ravi: As if you wouldn't be with all your talent.

Noel: Flattery not neccesary.

Ravi: It's not flattery. All of you are amazingly talented and everyone will love you.

Noel: I hope so.

Ravi and I continued talking until I got tired and fell asleep.

Ravi P.O.V:

I could hear her heavy breathing and smiled to myself hanging up.