Meeting

Ravi My Prince?

I woke up and walked straight out of bed to my closet and pulled out an outfit.

Then I went to my bathroom and did my makeup and hair.

I started to head out head the door but ran back in as I forgot my phone as I was grabbing it, it rang and I picked it up realizing it was my boss Hwang Se-jun.

Phone conversation:

Noel: Hello

Se-jun: Hello Hanuel?

Noel: Yes sir this is Hanuel.

Se-jun: I need you to come in right away we are going to put you in a girl group.

Noel: Yes sir!

Real Life P.O.V: 

I practically ran throught the door and got in a cab going to Jellyfish Ent. I ran inside and met with three girls at the front desk I told the secretary what I had been told and she directed me where to go, the other to girls came with me and we all ran to the room we had been directed to. They all went in and sat down, I looked around and a girl patted the seat next to her for me to sit down. I smiled at her and sat down, then one of the girls suggested a introductory circle. A small girl went first introducing herself.

My name is Wang Young Mi it's nice to meet you.

Then another girl who looked a bit more tense introduced herself.

I am Rin Min Jung

Then it was my turn,

I am Park Hanuel it is a pleasure to make your aquaintaince,

I curtsied at the end to make it even more dramatic. We all giggled and it continued.

My name is Jin Hyun Jae

Another girl spoke up and introduced herself.

I am Jin Kyoung, it's nice to meet you.

The there was just one girl left she was super shy so I spoke up.

Noel: Don't be nervous.

She introduced herself as Lee YoungTae Y/N.

Then we all started laughing and talking and we became great friends by the end of the day.

After we finished we exchanged numbers and Y/N was the first to leave the rest of the girls all left, but I decided to stay for a while before going home. I went to my normal studio where I always worked on my songs and practice my rap. I had always loved rapping cause it was fun and fast just like my personality. It helped me through alot of hard times so I could never give it up. I went to the studio and started my late night practice. As I started singing I got really into it as I always did when singing or rapping and when I stopped footsteps sounded towards me. I looked over to see a tall, handsome man coming towards me.

Noel: I'm sorry did I disturb you?

I bowed to him respectfully.

No you didn't it was very good.

He kept walking towards me, I had a paper in my hand from the song I was writing.

Noel: Oh I'm sorry my name is Park Hanuel.

Nothing to be sorry about, names Ravi.

At that it clicked he was wearing a baseball cap so I couldn't see his face but when he said that I figured out why his voice was so familiar. My three Idol rappers Ravi, GDragon, and JHope. Ravi being my favorite the one I wanted to be able to Rap with one day but never thought I'd be able to.

Ravi from Vixx.

Noel: V-Vixx R-Ravi?

I looked at him shyly and he smiled.

Ravi: Know me?

Noel: Umm... I-...well... I don't know you personally but I do know you as a rapper if that's what your asking...

He smiled at me again.

Ravi: Well nice to know... But you like Vixx?

Noel: Well actually I love it! The reason I wanted to get into Jellyfish was because of you guys.

Ravi: Vocal?

At that I realized he only came in when I was singing so he wouldn't know.

Noel: Yeah, but that's not my main.

Ravi: You Visual then?

Noel: No I'm a rapper.

He looked at me smirking sort of skeptical looking but also surprised.

Ravi: Wow, you looked like a visual or vocal.

Noel: Thanks I think... But nope I'm a rapper.

Ravi: So you know I rap right.

Noel: Yep actually your the main reason I came to Jellyfish...

Ravi: Really?

He smirked at me

Noel: Yep, you sing too right?

Ravi: Yeah, how well do you rap?

I looked at him surprised before smirking.

Noel: Can't beleive it?

Ravi: I can believe it just not used to pretty girls rapping.

I smiled at him and grabbed my phone.

Noel: Song?

Ravi: What?

Noel: Give me a song.

Ravi: Memory.

He smirked at me as I looked it up.

Ravi: Are you sure your ready for it?

Noel: Always

I gave him my determined smile before playing it. He looked at me and sat down on a chair.

Noel: Really another audition. Great and infront of my Idol rapper even better.

I muttered under my breath but Ravi didn't miss it.

Ravi: Your Idol huh?

Noel: Oh great.

Ravi: Aww don't be embaressed

Noel: Too late.

Ravi: You don't seem to be the type of girl to let that effect you.

Noel: Never.

Then the song lyrics finally came up. I started performing the song and Ravi just listened intently. The song finished and he clapped.

Ravi: Your good.

Noel: Thanks

I beamed at him and he laughed.

Ravi: What was that paper you had before?

Noel: It's a song I wrote, still working on it.

Ravi: Mind if I look.

Noel: Not really.

Ravi looked over it and smiled

Ravi: Wow you are good.

Noel: Really?

Ravi: Yeah this could be a hit.

I smiled at him

Noel: Idols approval check.

I giggled at him.

Ravi: Here's my number, if you want help with practice call me I'd love to help.

Noel: Isn't there some sort of rule against a Idol giving his number away?

Ravi: Nope. Not a one.

Noel: Well then I accept.

He walked out of the room and I smiled to myself. I met an Idol.