The Plan

Protective Unnies

Violently Umjis shoulders started the shake due to her uncontrollable sobbing . Sowon pulled the youngest in for a hug. Umji was so short compared to her older sister that her eye level met her sisters long neck. Umji clung to the older girls waist afraid to let go as the emotions from the day took control of her. While her other older sisters looked on furiously wondering who would dare hurt their baby maknae. For a few minutes they stood like that until they were brought out of their trace by the door bell ringing . Umji hurriedly ran to the bathroom to make it look like she had not been crying a few minutes previously for whoever was the guests.


From the bathroom Umji overheard the similar voice of Moon Byul , Solar , Wheen In and Hwasa. These Unnies would definitely want to know what was up with Umji. Especially Solar and Moon Byul who were so protective of their adorable cousin .  Pouring  cold water over her eyes Umji hoped it was enough to disguise her pain.

However it wasn't . Nearly as soon as she was out the door she was bombarded with questions from her cousins aswell as her sisters. Questions were flying all over from everyone . If Umji didn't have a headache before she certainly had one now .
Umji silenced them with telling  them she needed to sit down then she would spill all.

After Umji had finished telling about the day her family were up on their feet ready to fight. This made umji chuckle . 
" That's what we missed that beautiful smile Umji ah " Sin B said with affection as she got umji in a headlock ruffling her hair. Just when Yuju was going to add something to SinB's statement the fire alarm went off. 


An hour later Burnt food,windows open to let the smoke out and the alarm finally turned off the girls found themselves with a Chinese takeaway in front of them. Umji only took a small bit and this was very Un-Umji like because Chinese was her favourite takeaway to order.All the girls around the table noticed it. And Moon Byul wasn't having any of it. She made Umji a lettuce wrap filled with delicious food. "Here Ah Umji-ah" Moon Byul prompted . Umji tried to open as big as the wrap her cousin had made her but she couldn't. Everybody found her struggle to eat the cutest thing ever. Eventually Umji succeeded in devouring the delicious wrap. "Aigoo my cousin is the cutest " Solar commented . All the others started to get offended asking were they not cute too.This made Umji giggle.


After discarding the empty takeaway boxes the girls settled to watch Beauty and the Beast because Umji loves Disney.Umji found herself sandwiched in between her two oldest sisters on the largest couch. Yerin snuggling and holding onto umjis hands while Umji had her head on Sowons shoulder.Soon she was fast asleep and with Umji asleep the older girls could come up with a plan to protect their precious baby cousin /sister .