Who hurt you !!

Protective Unnies

After gathering herself together Umji took one last look in the mirror  fixing her fringe and started making her way through the halls. Umji stoped abruptly she realised she had no idea what class she had first. Umji shoves her hands in her pockets after she hears the bell. She's never been more nervous in her life.

Quickly Umji darts to the front hall in search of help . Maybe someone will give her a timetable of her classes that's what she hopes anyway.This is where she meets Ms Kim the principal of the school. She's a very young principal umji notices. She can't be any older than 5 or less years older than her oldest sister Sowon unnie. Umji greets her with a bow. Ms Kim looks fondly at Umji. And at Umji's greeting her smile widens. 

"You are the cutest ever  I wish more kids had the manners you do" she exclaims  pinching umjis cheeks. Umji blushes a deep red at the contact between her and her principal. "Aigoo" she coos seeing Umji so flustered. "I presume the reason you are here is  to collect your timetable am I right" ms Kim proclaims. Umji can only nod too embarrassed to lift her head . Ms Kim hands her the piece of paper and pats Umji on her head while making her way to her office again. One again umji is left alone to find her way around the school. The day hasn't even begun and she is already exhausted. Ready to sneak into the covers of her bed and forget that this day ever happened.
But for now she has to get to class maybe things will get better as the day goes by Umji thinks optimistically .


However umjis optimism was short lived . During the course of the day umji had several incidents with people .Like when umji was putting away a couple of textbooks and then closed her locker. She turned around to walk to one of her classes, when she was met with a splash of cold, frozen slush. Umji wiped the red frozen chunks off of her glasses as she saw a couple of football players walking away, giving each other high fives. It made umji feel like an outcast like she didn't belong . Especially when no one would sit beside her because there was rumours speculating about her having some sort of disease . Umji thought they were so ridiculous to believe such accusations.


When the bell for home was rung umji could have swore it was the best sound she heard in her life. Putting her headphones up on full blast listening to TT by Twice umji walked home. TT really did reflect her feelings at the moment and all day. Reaching the large steel gateway umji put in the code and with tired feet walked up the large drive way.

Pulling her headphones out and around her neck Umji was met by this lovely scent of her favourite foods cooking and sizzling.Without realising umji her lips at the smell of the freshly baked food. As she closed and made sure the door was looked umji was met with a back hug. She knew by the rose smelling perfume it was Eunha unnie. She turned in her Unnies arms and was met with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Maknae-ah how was school" the older asked rubbing the back of umjis hair on her neck .Something they realised calmed umji down when she was younger and still works like a charm today  . While umji had her arms loosely around her Unnies waist. Umji looked away then back to her older sisters eyes forcing a smile she replied with a " it was wonderful Eunha unnie". Straight away Eunha knew she was lying . Their maknae was such a terrible liar always had been and always will be. Gently Eunha put her hand below umjis chin getting her to look her in the eyes. "Tell me the truth baby maknae ""did someone hurt you " Eunha said getting louder.


Due to this Umji was now swarmed by her 4 other sisters. "Who hurt you ?!" They all commanded at once. Umji was finding it hard to keep a straight face. She looked up at her Unnies and started to ball her eyes out.