A new start

Protective Unnies

Warning Sinb is 2 years older here 


Waking up to the sound of birds chirping. Umji stretched out all her limbs. Cracked her back ready for the day. She did not want to leave to warmth and comfort of her king sized  double bed. She had mixed emotions going through her head. Anxious yet excited to start a new school . To go to a school for once rather then having private tutors come to her.She pondered on what the day might have in store for her. With a sigh Umji lifted two legs to the edge of the bed. She decided to put on a song that would get her in a good mood for a good day. Realising the time umji leaped up into the bathroom to get ready.


Umji came out fresh faced . Her Horn-rimmed glasses on top of her nose. Wearing tight black skinny jeans , suspenders and a red hoodie . She had no makeup on. Being honest she didn't really know how to do her makeup. Her yerin unnie always did her makeup when it needed to be done. 


Umji skipped down the stairs to a mansion filled with silence. Sometimes it felt like Umji was a only child. Putting that thought aside Umji reached up on her tiptoes to reach the cereal box. She  filled the bowl only half way as she felt if she filled it to its maximum she would get sick. Due to her being so nervous. The previous night Umji have organised her books  and bags. So ten minutes later when she finished her breakfast her just grabbed her bag and was out the door.  

The walk towards the school was nerve racking. With each step closer Umji felt her heart tighten . Soon without realising it Umji was standing at the front of the gate. She was so engaged in her thoughts . Taking a deep breath Umji opened the school front door.


Keeping her eyes down umji walked on until suddenly she bumped into someone. The other person was bigger and stronger so Umji fell to the ground.

"Hey, watch it," a harsh voice snapped. "With four eyes I thought you'd be able to see better."
A few nearby students chuckled, and watched with smirks as Umji slowly sat up, pushing her glasses back up her nose.Groaning, she clambered to her feet, pulling her bag further up her shoulder. Umji wanted nothing more than to get away from the staring students, but not before she at least got a look at who she'd hit. "What are you looking at you ugly said the bold loud voice. Umji whimpered and wanted to cry. Quickly she looked elsewhere and ran away to the nearest bathroom. Trying to hold back the tears umji sighed today was going to be a long day.