Chapter 2 - Crisis

Casus Angelus

"I still like that girl." Byul whispered, her hot breath touching my ears, traveling down to the nape of my neck, making me shiver. I covered my ear while looking at Byul in shock, deeply staring at her gray locks, feeling myself getting in her gaze, I shifted my looks to her soft looking lips, then back at her eyes, I blushed, my blood ran to my cheeks.

The breeze flew with the leaves, exploring the alleys as the wheels of the cars and vehicles quietly rolled and ventured the road, workers who just finished work were roaming down the streets of Korea, carrying a huge sigh, dropping them just down their breaths, inhaling the sweet air, still focused on Byul's gaze.

"…you…Like me?" Still trying to confirm it, I asked again, earning a dorky smile from this non-human being.

Byul nodded like kid, followed by a giggle, my thoughts were scrambled, a girl…me? Liking another girl?, the redness on my puffed cheeks scattered all over as Byul smiled, she still looks like a Goddamn Angel! Excuse me for using God's name in vain but God! You have a one fine Star over here! my mouth still in agape.

Byul hugged herself by wrapping her arms around her, huffing slightly, I noticed her goosebumps, I smiled softly and gripped on my coat's sides, carefully removing it, Byul's gaze planting on somewhere else, for she might be trying to avert her eyes so I won't notice how uncomfortable she's feeling, since all this is new to her.

"Here, wear this." I placed it just around her shoulders, she looked at me with worry, her pale looking lips dropped. 

"But this is yours…and you're also cold!" I chuckled, still locked in her warm gaze, I arranged the coat hanging on her shoulders, gently brushing my fingers on her soft skin, making me my stomach curl. I held her arm unconsciously, my eyes traveled up to her neck,  her disheveled clothing down to her petite legs, pinching the sleeves to help her insert her arms, assisting her, gladly, Byul cooperated.

"Idiot, your stomach is exposed, you're gonna get sick." I slightly tapped her cheeks, making her ears red, "Cute." I mumbled under my breath, Byul heard that, making her blush even more.

"I'm a powerful Fallen Angel, remember?" Byul exclaimed then I hummed, clipping the strand of my hair on my ear while lifting my eyebrows.

"Hmm, I don’t remember reading stuffs about Fallen Angels being broke, I didn’t also knew "Powerful" Fallen Angels fall for some Ambush trap." I sarcastically said, earning a mocked laugh from her.

"It's because the whole elite was there, they shot powerful holy arrows at us from above, since we weren't expecting it, we retreated, mostly because I saw my…my…" Byul winced, groaning in pain as she held her head down, I looked at her with concern, asking her about what she feels, I wanted to help her, really…but how?

'W-who are you…why cannot I remember you…?' Byul's thought ran in her mind, fighting the painful ache residing in her head.

"Every time…every time I want to remember about this specific person…my head seems to hurt…" I placed my hands on her shoulders and one on her arm to at least support her back, gently patting her, caressing her hair, it was soft, I can do this forever; Imagining her hugging me while asleep as I ruffle on her hair, I slapped myself by the thought that made me almost grin up to my ears.

"You'll remember soon, don't worry…" I gave her a reassuring smile. Byul nodded in response; she stood up while dusting the coat, she combed her hair with her fingers, God she's hot I'll admit. Staring at her as she stood up.

"I feel like it has been removed on purpose…but I guess you're right." She smiled, I snapped from my trance and yelped, Byul looked at me, giving me a giggle, making my heart flutter further.

'I cannot be falling for this Fallen Angel that i just technically met…for the second time.' No pun intended, as I said in my thoughts.

"Come on, lets go." Hiding my hands on my pockets to warm them up. Byul looked at me with curiosity, followed by a smirk. I keep on forgetting that she's a fallen angel, not an angel.

"Where?" She asked.  

"To my Apartment, silly, I'm not leaving you here." I skipped and jumped as I made a turn, landing perfectly, bending my knees a bit, my body leaned as well as my neck, my eyes focused on Byul's charming face.

Byul looked amazed, then laughed, I pouted, what's so funny?

"You never changed, Yeba." I turned my head couple of degrees, looking at her with a question mark just above my head, what could she mean by that? 

"Pretty fool." She giggled again, making me punch her shoulders gently; Oh yeah, she's was once my guardian Angel.

"Come on! Let's go!"  I commanded, releasing the inner child in me, dragging her arms after she nodded like a kid, even if it was a cold night, even if I didn’t wear any coat, this warm feeling my chest, my stomach…it's enough, Byul was enough.

"You falling for me now, Yeba?" Byul bluntly asked, I paused my tracks and looked at her, softly smiling, scrunching up my nose, she expected a slap on the arm, but instead I placed it over her neck, the other on her shoulders, I grinned once more.

"Maybe I am~?" Curling my voice as I raised my head, on a tip toe to reach her face, leaning my fore head to hers, tilting my head to the left, I heard Byul gulp down, sweat trailing down her face, I smirked, gently caressing her cheeks, my red cheeks unnoticed, Byul's face looked like its swelling, Byul was blaming the cold night beneath her breath, I chuckled; Byul grabbed my back and leaned in closer, Crap , I cursed in my thoughts, my brain won't process as the table turned, it was Byul's turn to smirk.

"Are you forgetting something…Yeba?" Whispering on my ear before blowing on it, making me yelp and scream internally, her fingers was circling down my spine, just a little more and I would moan, I was prepared, I let out another yelp between my lips as Byul fully leaned in, touching my lips slightly, then suddenly, she nudged my nose with hers, chuckling softly, she raised her head back and we locked gazes, her face still amused while I looked pale.

"You should've seen your…face, Yeba!" Her hands on my shoulders, not holding her chuckles back, my face still widened, cannot mutter any single word, …What the actual hell? I truly believe that this girl is totally a Fallen Angel, freaking spawn of Satan.

"You jest! Aish!" Smacking her arms hard, unsuccessfully hiding my tomato red cheeks, it didn't fail to cover my face my my hands, my eyes felt like crying as it looked back away, though she grabbed my hand, God, this quick jerk.

"Jest? That’s old, Yeba." This time I nudged her stomach with my elbow, slightly walking away, though she still held my arm and pretended to be in pain, covering her stomach with her free hand, I pouted.

"Okay, Ouch, I'm really sorry Yeba! Forgive me! You were just too cute." 

"Says the adorable one." I mumbled, rolling my eyes, ignoring the grease of the Woman.

"Oh, so I'm adorable, Yeba?" Byul grinned. 

Crap.

I jerked my head, my eyes closed as I clenched my fists, denying the fact that I called her Adorable which is a fact, have you seen her face? Its like a Human Hamster! Except she isn't Human; still walking away, her steps following me behind, pinching on my blouse from the back to prevent herself from getting lost like a small innocent child that came down from heaven, but no, it was totally the exact opposite.

 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

"Woah, it's spacious in here." Byul let her eyes wander, her gaze fixing on the Sofa that was also covered in ash gray leather, then off to the kitchen, surfing to the windows covered with wavy curtains before looking back at me, I smiled and grabbed the back of her coat, carefully pulling on it, afraid to snag the expensive fabric, I faced her front and gently removed the sleeves of the coat down to her shoulders, I gulped silently, dropping a sweat as I gazed at her bare neck, Byul then continued to removed it all the way, folding it on her arms and handing it to me, still focused on her neck, slowly going down her collarbone, which I thought was bitable. 

"Thanks, Yeba." I coughed after seeing her cheeks bloat as she smiled, I fidgeted with the buttons of the coat as I panickingly threw the coat on the couch, fixing my hair to hide my own antics, I looked straight at her, careful not to get in her gaze, I motivated myself by clenching my available fist, Byul's stare was going deep into my soul which almost made my nose scrunch up, stretching my philtrum and looking like a creep, grinning endlessly.

"Sit down over there." Guiding her, pushing her to the Sofa, my arms beside my waists while nodding, I told her to wait here as I turned towards the oak designed door, gripping on the knob, turning it, I looked back at Byul who was stretching her muscles at the back, her cheeks lifted, worried but cute how her cheeks covered half of her eyes.

 I widened mine when I saw a huge scar, like her back was slashed furiously, it traveled up her shoulders down her hips that was now covered with skin, both scar was present beside her spine.

"What--" I know I have to ask Byul about that later, for now, I stepped inside my room, the smell of the insides of the conditioner lingered above the air, I approached my cabinet just beside the bed and packed clothes for Byul to use, I took an oversized shirt, comfortable shorts and extra unused undergarments for her to use and to sleep in.

I stepped out with the clothes hanging on my arm, gently closing the door not to disturb the other who was doing some sort of…black magic? I gasped as the orb above her hands grow larger.

What the----

It gre bigger and bigger, instinctively, I ran for it, managing to grab her hands as we both stumbled, landing on her stomach, we fell on the cold hard floor; groping something soft, I sighed and winced in pain, l yankee my hand away when I realized what that thing was, my face heated up in embarrassment, my legs had found its way between Byul's thighs.

"Y-Yeba?" Byul groaned, holding her back, supporting my weight, worry in her eyes didn't fade, I regained my composure and Byul was in between my arms, lifting my head a bit, I shrugged the pain, pretending to fail on  recognizing what just happened in front of me, blood rushed up to my face, strands of my hair fell on her cheeks, our gaze met, wishing it would last forever, leaning in closer second by second, my back arched behind when the phone rang.

I rubbed my back and carried myself up by pressing my palms on the arm of the sofa, was disappointed but thankful at the same time, I left Byul on the ground, still confused about the scene that occurred, I pressed the phone beside my ears.

"Hello? Kim Yongsun speaking." 

Yongsun expressed a lot of emotions, Byul saw how I changed my expressions before every reply.

"Okay Sir, thank you sir, Have a goodnight." I gently dropped the phone, Releasing a huge sigh, staring at Byul, she's still in a state of confusion, I shrieked, hurting her eardrums, plugging her ears with her fingers, I ran towards her with andrenaline running through my whole body, i gave her a tight hug, releasing dolphin noises and penguin flaps.

Byul just went with it and wrapped her arms around my waists, enveloping me in a warm hug, laughing to cover my embarrassing noises.

"You stink, take a bath." Still chuckling, I announced between my giggles, my face buried on her chest, Byul patted my back and nodded, releasing from the hug.

"First, explain to me what the heck just happened." Byul clicked her tongue.

"I'll get promoted tomorrow! Apparently, the upper ups liked how I projected for the team earlier!" 

Byul didn't quite understood, but seeing me happy made her happy as well.

"Now tell me what was that big ball earlier." It was my turn to ask.

Byul tilted her head and formed an "O" on , she them positioned her palms wide, then slowly, an orb formed.

"It's how we check our remaining energy, if this--" pointing the middle of the ball, there was a small dark blue marble inside it, Byul Continued, "--fell into my hands, it means…I'm dead." She gently closed her fingers and formed a fist.

"So its like your health points?" I asked in concern, Byul nodded, she saw how my brows furrowed, she chuckled.

"Don't worry Yeba, I won't die easily!" She ruffled my hair and grinned.

"Fine, take a bath, here, you stink." I responded; a smile plastered on my face, tossing her the clothes and pointing her the door of the bathroom.


☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


"Lucifer…" The underground wasn't the stereotypical type of place you imagined, there were buildings as well made with bricks,wooden planks, stones and cement, there were glass with faculties, where they research about the living life, experiment new chemicals to explore deeper facts about their power, the place was unique on its own, looking like the old era, hence there were no princess nor a prince, there were only barbaric warriors, ruthless people who fight for their lives, either they're not perfect, nor didn't live well, along with their innocent families living peacefully on the hands of their Satan.

"Speak." He commanded, the hooded casted a holographic image between his thumbs, circling his palms before motioning it to Lucifer, widened his arms to zoom in the blurred description written in Latin.

Lucifer surfed through the tablet, pressing his thumb below his chin, gently turning his gaze to the hooded person, he nodded.

"Is he in the dungeon?" 

The seemingly unsuspicious man dropped his hands as he nodded, Lucifer guided him outside and proceeded with the plan, holding the phone, he glides his bony hand on his black feathered wings; he smirks.


☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"…Yeba, how do you wear this." I was reading a magazine, a teacup between my fingers, sitting comfortably on the sofa, I glanced at Byul after a sip and almost spat everything, Blood raged up my cheeks as I saw the woman, her brassiere was disheveled, both garter were under her armpits and her other was almost exposed, enough for Yongsun to stay awake the whole night.

"Jesus Christ!" After I swore God's name in vain that I hope to repent later on, I approched Byul, averting my gaze to somewhere else, I rotated her body forcefully and rearranged the straps.

"Excuse me…" I said as I repositioned the cup of the bra to fit on her s, it was small I'll admit, Byul reddened in embarrassment by my action, awkwardly standing in front of me, at least she was wearing the shorts, or else I'll really go crazy.

"Now wear the shirt so we can go to sleep." Byul nodded, still in a trance by my actions which I was also surprised at, honestly, I'm not getting any sleep tonight, that's for sure.


*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I am proud of myself, look how long this is, but its quite boring, I know you don’t like it but ill try to make the third chapter…readable. I was mental blocked during the writing, was motivated…a bit on the start, but slowly fading since I found the middle part boring to write xD I know I have to show the underworld AU action soon.

First of all, I regretted portraying Kokabiel aka Byul as a weak fallen on the first chapter, if you did research, Kokabiel was once a star of God, that’s what I've read, so if its wrong, don’t hesitate to correct me~ I should've wrote action for you guys….i will actually, maybe on the third chapter buttttt our Fallen won't----oops, spoiler, but really, ill try to get into action soon and give you guys something worth it at least.

Thank you for reading this, comments are always appreciated~