Chapter 1 - We Meet again

Casus Angelus

I glanced over both sides, still in control of my instincts, aware of my surroundings, though what disturbs me is this headache, whenever I think hard about what happened, my head spins.

"Where am i?" I lightly my elbow that currently hurting, I sighed as I looked for my other stuffs, which I believe, are gone. My eyes were a bit blurry, assuming I fell, or someone  summoned a portal above and pushed me leading me here, all I can remember is fighting an army of Angels, Sir Lucifer told us it was an Ambush, then there was this- I can't clearly remember. I poked a finger between my eyebrows while it furrowed, trying to remember the stuffs that occurred earlier, though it was rather impossible. I groaned while my stomach grumbled, my eyes surfed the area, looking for food, since I don’t have my powers, it means I cannot go back to the underworld for a while, might as well search around I guess.

"As I remember…I watched Humans go in and out inside a building, then they leave with yummy food on their hands." I mumbled, holding my cheeks.

My face lit up, "Ah!, I always watch them with-- with…" There comes that headache again, "With…who?" I asked myself, then I started tearing up, I cover my face with my palms, continuously asking who that person was.

I wiped my tears, finding it weird, "If it was someone important…why would I forget…" I plastered a smile, trying to hold back my tears, it succeeded anyways, I glanced over the street where there's a building with lights inside, there were people going in and out of the so called structure. 

"Food?" I asked myself, biting my tongue, I walked down the path, there were moving things with lights at the front, it was weird, Light magic? I mumbled, I remember seeing these last 10 years ago, what were they called again…? Caressing my chin, in deep thoughts, my face once again lit up and I flashed a smile, holding my fingers up, Ahh! A car! I felt proud, still remembering about  those old memories of mine.

"Hey! Woman! What the hell are you doing?!" I flinched as I heard a honk, accidentally using my powers and popping the lights of the car, I looked at my hand with shock.

"I can destroy light magic that easily now?!" I mumbled, still in awe, until the Man started honking again.

"Aigoo! Move out of the damn way! Crazy woman." The Man was boiling up, I wanted to stay out of trouble, even if don't understand what he is saying. I moved a bit to the left where I came from, the Man hissed and immediately left.

What was that about?  I still stood there clueless. I was desperate to cross to the other side where there's a source of food, then I saw a flash of light, it was the color green, random people were crossing the street so easily. I immediately ran to where that is and did what the people do, So that's how you cross the roads here… I understand, I then walked to the other side, people were looking at me and were whispering some earth language that I cannot understand, I ignored them and stepped side the small store where I was welcomed by a cold air, I groaned as it touched my skin.

Some girls were murmuring, smiling at me, and some were red. I looked at them also, thinking why, they don't seem to be talking rude about me so I just smiled a them back, the other girls were taken aback, flustered, judging from how red they are right now, which I don’t understand.

People from earth this day are weird. I sighed, I approached the stall and a boring looking guy that was wearing a red striped uniform and a gray cap looked at me with no emotions whatsoever.

"Your order?" 

What? I kept opening my mouth, stuttering, I looked at a person sitting on a stool, pointing at their food, then looking back at the guy.

"A hot dog sandwich…that would be 4,000 won." The guy still looked bored and probably wanted to end his life, should I do him a favor and end it for him? Probably should not.

"….won?" I asked, what is that? Is that also edible?

"Money." 

"Mon…ney?" Still confused, I furrowed my eyebrows, I am truly hungry, is this guy playing with me?

"Hey, lady, don't play with me, if you want food, then pay." He coldly said in an angry manner,  Pay? What? I stood there clueless, I then started speaking up, I didn’t really understood him but his tone was rude.

"You're rude, what did I do to you?" I balled my fist, the guy was looking at me, confused, he looked like a butthole to be honest.

"What the hell? Crazy lady, I can't even understand you." The guy spouted nonsense I can't understand, it can't process in my mind.

"Food!" I shouted clearly to him, we were attracting a lot of attention, some were whispering about the word Cosplay which I don’t understand also, what's with people and their often whispering? I started to get angry, my fist was ready to blast this guy away, until some woman halted and pressed her hand on my chest. She looked awfully familiar….i know you.

"I'll pay for hers, get me another one too, here." She handed the guy a paper with a man inside it, I looked at it with curiosity. I heard the Guy give a sigh, mumbling some words.

I'm still speechless, what am I supposed to do,they can't really understand me and I think this woman saved me from earlier, if she didn't came, I would've sent the guy to the heavens.

"T-thank…you." I tried my best, though the woman only looked at me with pity.

"You must be hungry, don't do that again…okay." She handed me couple of papers like what I've seen earlier, she then stood up and turned her back, I held her hand and mouthed Wait!, as I grabbed her hand, I closed my eyes and focused on a chant I learned from Azrael, I remembered them copying people's languages when they went down here, here on earth, so I might as well try. My hand that was holding hers glowed, my eyes opened, my gray eyes literally lit up, The woman was in shock, she felt scared and amazed at the same time, because of this spectacle that is happening right in front of her. The light stopped, I slowly smiled at her, still holding her hand.

"Thank you…" I spoke with sincerity, I was and still a fallen angel, but I still have my angel features, I'm not that evil, if you thought I was, stop being stereotypical.

The woman widened her eyes, she pressed her hands on her chest, removing her soft hands from mine.

"You can talk?" I nodded. 

If I were to explain, I bet she'll just freak out.

"Just now." 

"How?! And what was that! That stuff earlier?!" 

I scratched my cheeks.

"I'll explain to you, just sit here for now and calm down, please…" I pointed the seat in front of me, I placed my arms on the table as the Woman sat down and eventually trying to calm down.

"Okay, explain."

I huffed, hopefully she won't think I'm crazy like the others.

"First of all, I'm a Fallen Angel." I looked at her seriously, she just looked confused, then followed by a laugh.

"Unnie, that was a nice magic trick earlier, but I gotta go, take care yourself." The woman was definitely weirded out, she immidiately stood up and fixed her coat.

I then summoned a bolt of light on my hands without hesitation, there were nobody around us so might as well do this. The woman's mouth was in agape, she had to slap herself to believe that she wasn't dreaming.

"…How…" She mumbled.

"It's called light magic, I was once a star of God, then I got banned and kicked out from heaven from doing a harmless taboo, I was dropped to the underworld and became a commander, we were ambushed by angels and tadah! They dropped me on earth. Again, nice to meet you lady, I am sure you saved me earlier." I raised my hands, waiting for handshake in return, she was still in a state of shock.

"….so uh, I'm gonna leave, cool uhh…light…anyways, bye." This time, she tturned around and walked very fast away from me, I stood up and followed her.

"Wait! I'm not kidding! You must've noticed my clothing!" 

"Cosplaying."

"It's not----! Its legit chrome!" I groaned, I got this bad boy from a serpent I fought that swims on a freaking lava.

"Lady please, I think I know you too." I announced.

The woman kept on walking away, I almost gave up, but then she stopped running away.

"What's my name then?" 

I smiled.

"Yongsun, Kim Yongsun." She finally looked back at me.

I won't forget your name, the name of that precious human I once watched from afar, the reason I got kicked out, but I had no regrets, mostly when I get to see you this close after five freaking years.

"Are you a stalker?! Huh?!" She looked terrified. I jerked my head, convincing her that I am not, though is watching from afar counted? I chuckled.

"Remember when I told you I was banned and kicked out from the Heavens for doing such a harmless taboo?" I questioned her.

"What?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"I always have watched this pretty human from afar, she looked like a true angel, true, I was ogling at her for 24/7 and looked after her, protecting her from danger…secretly. She was still young that time, she was almost hit by a truck too by the age of 17, gladly the portal to earth was open, I was actually admiring the quiet scenery then I saw her in a freeze, next time I knew, I saved her, sadly, I gave her, the most beautiful girl I know, a slight bruise on the back." I weakly smiled.

"…you're?..." The woman covered with her hands, still can't find the words to say, I just smiled at her, truly she looked beautiful, still beautiful, and always be beautiful.

Ah, guess I fell in love again, stupid Byul Yi. I chuckled, I removed her hands from her and and hugged her, hopefully, she doesn't mind.

"I've actually missed you, I'm happy I met you at crucial moment." Surprisingly, she hugged me back.

"Idiot, I knew it!  Didn't dream that night! I knew it was a person." The woman was crying, I gently released from the hug and looked at her with concern.

"I'm sorry…I gave you a permanent scar…" I wiped her tears, she hummed.

"You didn't, you saved me."

"I cheated, you cheated death, Yongsun." I grinned, earning a smack from her.

"…why were you banished though? What was the taboo…?" She asked while pouting, she looked liked a baby right now, like back then, I'll just burt out laughing when I see her pouting.

"You really wanna know, Yongsun?" Yongsun nodded.

I gave off my best and warmest smile, silly, I don’t look like a fallen at all. Lightly brushing my lips on her forehead, she widened her eyes in surprise. Then I looked back and smiled again.

"Because…I was in love with that Girl, till now." 


Cliffhanger, folks! You're getting em~ it's currently 2:30AM and I'm tired af, hopefully this was long enough (not at all) though ill try to update soon, maybe next week~ 
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I'm sorryyyy fo the late update!

 

so...Just copy pasted this from a ord app..and kaboom, it didnt copied the italics and bold letters, im dead tired so i might as well edit it omorrow.iF im not too lazy. and busyy.