Jealously Birthday Gift

TaeNy Moments (2016-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

"Seolhyun?"

(Articels1)

'Love?? ' i just read this thing right after articel of 'Seolhyun confess to TaeYeon'  come out.

(Articels2)

‘Aissh this little too.. Give me a call,  she said?”

(Articels 3)

‘What the heck with this girls..’

I'm laying on my bed, staring on my phone, and not in a good mood right now. There’s no one at the dorm, and it’s 10.00 p.m. Kinda rare for me to stay alone at dorm in this hour. Like you know, rather than being killed by my loneliness, I prefer to be with my friends doing some schedule or just having fun, but here we are.

Me being alone plus that confeeess articels, it’s not a great match. Really. I super realize that Taeyeon is getting hotter these day, and of course its not something new when idols or even influential peps declare they self as Her fan. Please don’t look me like as a bad person, I’m purely happy for Tae, that’s really good for Her gains a lot of support and love. But, my heart feel doesn’t right with Seolhyun’s ‘loooveee'.

Seolhyun is pretty, have a great body, and popular this day. Mmm, did i say about young and hot too? Tch. Not surprise if Taeyeon give such a fast and nice respond to her. She even mention Seolhyun on her insta post.

“Tch..“ I can’t stop hissing while stalking about this SeolTae’s things

“SoelTae my ..”

“What a..”

“Kkamjjagia!”

 

Taeyeon POV

I just arived not a long ago. I’ve done my schedule of today, meeting, practise, and radio show too.. I’d like to be bussy this day, I mean being fairy home is still me, but going out, doing some work, and coming back home, it’s great too.

I open the dorm door, and tada.. there’s no one. At least when Sunny And Tiffany not home, our precious kid will run and bark crazily for welcoming me home.

“Hmm where are they..”

I walk in to the living room and put my belonging on the couch. When I look around, I finaly find out that prince and princess already slept in their corner.

‘What a cuties’

I'm sleepy and tired too, I think a looong relaxing bath will help me a lil. Since that kids will be realy noisy if they wake up, I decide to walk silently to my room, but after two step,

“Miyoung? “I thought she was out.

Tiffany’s door is crack a little, so I can see her in that dim room. She’s lay backfacing the door with arms support her body. She's playing her phone I guess.

‘Didn’t she hear me come?’

I walk in to her room, and still, she doesn’t aware of my presence.

‘What’s make you so focus Fany-ah?’

“Tch..“

‘What’s she hissing about?'

“...my ..”

“What a..? “ I say as I bend close to her. "....?

“Kkamjjagia!”

“Wae~?”

“Yah?? When you come in??” Ah.. She wearing headset too

“Not a long ago..” I sit on the side of her bed. “What Fany-ah?”

“Ani..”

“You looked at your phone and hissed about something..” she get up, and sit facing me. “Is there something bother you?”

“Embh.. Kinda like that.. “

“What is it?? Haters? Oh please, don’t ever heard any single thing from that bad ”

“Not haters. It’s just something, that make my heart feels not good”

‘Not good’ I swallow my saliva, this will be difficult. You have to be carefull with your words Taenggu-yah..

“So, how was your day Tae? “

“Embh, I’m so glad, everything went well..”

“Course you are..”

“Embh?”

“Looks like really fun at Shin Young unnie radio..”

“Ah nee~ we talk a lot about new album and get a bunch of support message from fans too.. It’s rea.. “ I’m going to finish my word, but cold atmosphare come out suddenly “ly.. Goo.. ood”

“Ooh.. Was that so.. “

“Wa.. Wae?”

“Ani, I’m happy if you happy.. More over if you got a lot of looovee support from your fans..” She smiles, but not smile. That's even scarier.

“Ne..  Nee~”

“Embh.. You must be tired don’t you?”

‘It’s a chance! I have to run now' “Yea, I’m so tired..” and fake yawn come out to help “I think I’ll sleep well after take a long bath..”

“Yup I think so..”

“So.. So, I’ll leave now Fanny-ah.. Have a great sleep..”

“Yess.. You too, night..”

Fiuuh.. That’s how I escape from Fanny’s room. What’s wrong with her. Maybe something screw up her period.

‘Agh molla..‘

Hmm do you remember how intimate our relationship back then? Of course it’s about me and Tiffany, who else.. When in early years of our debut, we’re always show up our ship infront of people.. hugging, hand in hand, popo, like something common between teenagers, right? But as deep as our friendship or sisterbond go (I’m not sure either), our jaelously to each other was as deep as hell too.. Hmm we didn’t like if another person made move to get closer or try to attract one of us, especialy a girl. Was it normal, i don’t know.. Tiffany often showed her jealous by giving me cold shoulder.

But, as time goes by.. and we grew up, that kind of things rarely happend.. The akwardness between us grow bigger than our will to show our affection. Hugging just happen in photoshoot, and saying love might happen once in year.. yes, when one of us celebrating bornday.

Sometimes, I miss the old times.. But, eventhough many things had change.. For her.. my heart, my serenity is still.. And will never change..

‘I hope, you too Fany-ah ..’

 

~~~~

“Hoaaaaaaammmmppffhh..” I strecth my body like a cat after nap “Oemmaa ya..” eish over stretching, make my leg get cramp. I should do some yoga instead.

‘Hmmm what smell is this..’

Still on the bed, my hand lazily grab my phone. It’s 07.00 a.m. I have a scedhule at 10.00 so it’s still early, but.

‘It’s smell realy good.. Who's cooking..’

Kruuuuuuuuuk~ kruk~

As Ahjuma Taeng, I must get up, take a look, and take a bite. kekeke. I drag my self to the dinning room, with my eyes are not fully awake.

There’s someone on a flowers apron, with black tank top, and messy bun.

“Mowning~..” what a crack voice.

“Morning Boo~..” she turns her head. And she smiles over her shoulder.

“Oh God, I wove you.” She's soo beautiful.

“Ne?”

“Beawutifu..” eish “I mean Beeuuutiifuul..”

“Hahah.. So cheesy..” she puts some pancake on the plate “And here we go, your cheesiness pancake” she says as she adds some cheese on it.

“What make you wake up so early Fanny-ah?”

“Me? Well, I don’t know.. I just woke up, and couldn’t sleep again.. “

 I take a big bite of my precious pancake, and it’s realy good “Mmm this is so yummy” I cut a lil and feed her who is sitting next to me.

“Eembh..” her eyes getting bigger as she taste her handmade. We smile brightly.

Such a beautiful morning, right? But She’s beautiful even more. Look at that loose brown hair.. I automaticly reach out my hand and put it behind her ear.

Ommo.. Is Her cheeks blushing? Hehe

‘Adorable’

I rest my head on my left hand and start to stare at her. Why i get lost everytime I look into her eyes, she is so..

Drrtt drrt..

I look at the source of the vibrate

Drrtt drrt..

Drrtt drrt..

‘What a distraction'

I grab my phone and open the line. Message?

 

X96 : “Anyeonghaseo Taeyeon sunbae-nim..

“Whose number is this?”

         “😳 jeoneun Seolhyun imnida.”

“Aah~ Seolhyun”

Me : “Anyeong Seolhyun-ah.. bangawo”

X96 : “It’s like a dream comes true 😳 i want to cry right now.. Thankyou so so much for letting me have your number.. Taeyeon-sunbaenim 💚”

“Kyeopta..”

Me : “Ah jinja.. Glad to know that, just call me unnie Seolhyun-ah 😊 let’s be friend”

“Fanny-ah.. Before, Seolhyun said she want to be a friend.. And i said to give a call, and here she is.. Waw, she’s so..” I turn to Fanny to finish my story, but she’s not on her chair anymore, and so it does with my pancake “fast..”

“Fast? Indeed she is..”

“Umbh, Fanny-ah.. My pan.. cake?”

“I thought you’ve done with it, so I put it in refrigerator” she says as she clean up the plate and everything in the sink.

“Whe.. Where are you going Fanny-ah?”

“Me?”

Drrtt drrtt..

Drrtt drrtt..

“I’m going out..” she says after take a glance to the n phone. Oh God she’s not in the mood, again.

 

Tiffany POV

I intentionaly wake up early this morning, just to make her a sweet breakfast since I knew she didn’t get proper meal this days. It was perfect, and that Seolhyun came out, again.

“Tch.. new friend?? She even add ‘💚’ in her message.. Super faaasst indeed.. ”

I keep grumbling while looking for clothes to wear.

“..better go now.. Or..” I make a dial on my phone “Hallo.. Bora-yah.. Odiso?”

 

 

~~~

“Yah.. What’s actualy happening?”

“Nothing..”

“You better give a really great reason for make me awake this early..”

“It just.. Ya Bora-yah.. I’ve a question..” I stop stiring my tea, and put down the spoon.

“Say it..”

“Promise me, to say the truth..”

“Course I will.. As far the answer will not put my life in dangerous..”

“Eish.. Look.. We’ve be friend for long time, ain’t we..”

“We are.. And?”

“Do you think I’m kind of terrible friend?”

“Ani.. What terrible you talk about..”

“Molla..”

“You know out of my member, you’re one of my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter