Unseparated Friend

TaeNy Moments (2016-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, who inocantly sleeps.. just smiling in her dream.. while..

 

Out there..Someone is blushing pretty hard...

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“eeeunghh...”


Sunlight peeks out from the window, so yellow and warm.. hmm.. thanks to the brightness, i could wake up without such annoying alarm.. well, today i dont have any schedule so no need reminder or call from manager unnie.. i’ve done recording my soon album, and meeting with staff and bla bla..

And here i’m.. doing nothing in freeday, laying on my tummy, under my blue blanket.. It’s always great spend the day in my lovely safely house. They called me fairy house ‘couse of that.. Hmm.. but wait..

“Miyoung-ah..”

I tap my hand to the other beds side.. as long as i remember last night we cuddled each other like bunnies. Where is she now?
Phone, she may left a message, where is my phone.

‘i gotta go for photoshoot, i forget to tell you ystrday..
Bye boo ❤ ‘

“Bye boo..” i smile to no one..


Actualy, i’m realy happy to see her spirit back. Yeah, you know about that flag issues months before, it’s lying if i say she was ok. There was terible time for her, for me, for us, to make her head ups again.. Among the members, she’s one who take care our image in ‘on camera’ or ‘off camera’ beside our managers.. and ‘cause of that thing, she even thought about leaving the group.. ‘I ruin this group, i should leave..’ she said in teary eyes, I still remember it clearly, what a nightmare..

But now, after time flies and the encouragement never stop comes from members and you, SONE.. my Miyoung is comeback..

*kruuuukks~ kruuks~...*

 

“What was that?”

 

*kruuuks~...* my tummy’s growling

“I’m hungry..” i giggle by my self. “Looks like i’ve to give you something to eat..”

I lazyly get down from my bed and take a looong relaxing bath. Then I go stright to the kitchen after wear my baggy shirt, and dont forget my favorite sweetpant too..

 

I’m going to open the freezer but then i find a note...

‘Taenggu-ah, our necessaries come to limit, don’t forget to buy em today.. i come late.
Sunkyu 😆 ’


And a long list of dailyneeds beside it.


“Aish.. Those lil Sunkyu make me go out today..” I just mumble by my self while continuing my plan to satisfy my tummy..
“What we have here...” there are instan ramyun, egg, and ham.. “Well, let’s make our popular ramyun!”

 

Afterwhile i make busy by my self in the kitchen..

“Hooaaah... what a delicious one.. you should be a cheff someday Taenggu-yah...kekeke” I praise my self ‘cause no one will.

 

“Phew.. I’m so full..” I lean my back comfortably on couch and try to grab remote TV on the coffe table..

*klick.. klick..*

 

“Why there’s nothing good to see..”

 

*klick..*


*klick..*


*klick.. klick..*

“Give up!” I’m seeing my reflection from TV screen now..

It’s still 02.00 p.m. and i’m getting bored. “If only Fany, were here.. I.. wait, i sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter