Begin

TaeNy Moments (2016-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

‘ Is she feeling akward about what happened in the car, or she’s just tired..’

I was busy with my own mind, till I realize, we’re infront of the door already..

“ Fanny-ah..” she say out of sudden

“ N.. ne..?”

“ I have to tell you something..”

 

Taeyeon POV

Yes. I have to tell her. Now. Or it will be too late.

“ I..”

“ You..?” intensely look at me.

“ I.. I.. actualy..” damn, why I’m so nerves.

“ Yes?”

“ I think.. we, we.. can’t stay together this night..”

“ Umb? Waee..?”

“ I.. I got love!”

“ Em?”

“ I.. I mean, I got love, you, you know.. one of my song right, I have to start shooting for mv.. and there’s something we have to discuss tonight..” ah.. finaly..

“ But, at this time Tae?” she put down our plastic bags, and press some number to open the dorm door.

“ Embh, yea.. I’d like to make it faster as we can.. so..”

“ Oukee..”

“ Be.. better for you to sleep separately.. so I’ll not disturb you, when I come, come back..”

“ Well.. It’s fine..” she smile.

 

'Beautiful..'

 

"...."

 

“ Emm.. so, should we come in, or standing here instead?”

“ Ah.. sure..” Pabo Taeng.. pabo..

We come in, and greeted by prince and princess. They bark and ran excitedly to their Mom, since Tiffany’s out whole day, this kid must be miss her much.

 

 

Tiffany POV.

 

So..Now I’m.. in the bedroom, laying on the bed, on my own bed. I just finish instagram live story, and it was realy fun. I could communicating with SONE around of the world.

There was varieties comments, some ask about how I was doing, about photoshoot, ask where taeyeon was, kekeke... but, most of them said that, they missed me, hmm.. I was so touched. I do realy miss SONE too. Since my stupid issue back then, I’m so worry being left by them.

But now.. I feel so gratefull, they stay still, stand besides me, cheering me and patiently encouraging me.. Jeongmal gamsahamnida uri SONE..

'I’ll try my best to not let you down, again’

“Hoaaaaaaambs.. oh my Gawwd..” I’m so sleepy and tired.

“Embh.. I better take a quick bath..” I get up from my bed, and reach my wardrobe. Contemplating which one of pajamas to wear..“ Ah.. this one..”

 

“ I’m homee~” I hear someone’s greeting.

 

“ Embh.. Sunny?” I come out, and yes, that’s Sunny.

“ Annyeong Miyoung-ah..” she take a glance to me while puts her shoes to the rack.

“ Annyeong Sungkyu-ah..” It’s kind of habbit for us to call each other real name. It’s feel so homey.

I hug my dorm mate, and bring her heading to the kitchen.

“ How was your day Sungkyu-ah..” I sit near dining table, while she fill a glass with coldwater and drink it right away.

“ Mmmemmmem..” she ups her tumb, gives me sign that everything good.

“ Ya.. sit down while drinking..” she finish her drink and sits infront of me.

“ Ehehe.. mian..” she grin. “ So.. looks like you’ve been shoping, Fany-ah..” her attention move to the plastic bags on the table.

“ Yes we had.. we went for dinner after my schedule, then we went to department store, and brought everything on the list..” my smile just rise up telling Sunny how was my day.

“ Seems so fun..”

“ Yes, it was! We picked this thing and that, I even took bunch of her photograph, and, and you know I made a joke to Taeyeon, I forced her to choose some stuff based on my taste and she was so contemplating.. haha so funny..”

“ It was pinky stuff, wasn’t it?”

“ Yup! How do you know?” I ask excitedly.

“ Like no one knows, Fany-ah..”

“ Ehehe.. then, maybe.. after 40 minutes, your mission list totaly completed and we went back.. “

“ Tae drove the car?”

“ Aha.. since I lil tired before, she drove us.. I was so sleepy so I fell in sleep but when i woke up Tae was..”

 

*duegun

 

‘She was..’

 

“ Tae was..?”

 

‘She was..

going to..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter