chapter 3

Me before You

Hi :) short update:)

I warn you from now on , if you aren't in a good mood , please don't read it now. This chpter has more sad parts i think:( 

Ohhhh and if by any chance , any of you, know how to made a survy , please tell me:) 

have nice day:)

with lots of love

ELA:-*

............................................................................................................................................................

 

Kyuhyun had a tiring day but this time not just because of the cold manner of Eunhyuk , no , It was because of the pain thath he saw in Eunhyuk’s eyes that he couldn’t bear it. So he decided to met his gf and fresh up his mood.

 

“ Hey seo? Do you have any plan for today?”

 

“ Hey kyu , ummm not exactly . why? You want to have a meet?”

 

“ oh yes please.”

 

“ ok then , I’m at my work I will see you after that.”

 

“ see you then.”

 

“ saranghae and see too baby.”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

In the park

 

Kyuhyun ran to the way that he had to meet seohyun.

 

“ Hey seo.” he said while panting.

 

“ Hey , you are late.” Seo said and hugged his bf tightly then added

“Are you okay? You look tired!!!”

 

“actually no but I’m sure that you will cheer me up.” He smirked.

 

“ Oh so some one miss me?” she brought her hand on kyuhyun thighs and squeezed them from time to time , tried to seduced him.

 

“ Seems some one miss ? Ummm good then , right now just control yourself till night.”

 

They started to talk about events when suddenly seo’s friends came from nowhere and took all her attention with useless talk.

 

Kyuhyun got depressed , seo is his gf for 6 years and when he was a young school boy but always she preferred her friends to him , may be she was just wanted her for her d/esires but he shouldn’t be sensitive , not when he had this look on her too. Sometimes seo just showed him , her love but it always swing from love to d/esire.

 

He shrugged his shoulder off , Just GOD knows what girls had in thier tiny brains.

 

That night he f//ucked seo so hard that made her begged for stop because she couldn’t handle more rounds. With all these situation kyuhyun didn’t feel guilty.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Next morning

 

Kyuhyun went to Eunhyuk’s mansion . for the first thing that morning , he picked up every piece of the photo frame that Eunhyuk had broken yesterday that he collect and tried to fix them with sticky glue.

 

He was so focused on his work that he didn’t understand Eunhyuk came to dining table.

 

“ You know kyu , those photo frame didn’t break by an accident.”

 

“ Oh you surprise me Hyukie……… I didn’t know that , I mean ……..”

 

“ I don’t care what do you think. Just take out your nose from my work and mind your business . if you want to do sth , you can tidy up my room or iron my clothes or fold them . don’t you have any other work to do? Then why my parents pay for?” Eunhyuk shouted.

 

“ Hyuk , I know you are mad that I tried to repair them but it’s so rude to treat me like this. And for your information , I’m your nurse not your f//ucking servant so treat me as a one. And stop criticize me for sth that I did as a mistake.” Kyuhyun finally burst out after all those days.

 

“Oh really? I didn’t know that you are my f//ucking nurse..” Eunhyuk answered sarcastically.” You are my employee and now I don’t want you any more , so just make me pleasant with taking your leave.”

 

“I’M NOT YOUR F//UCKING EMPLOYEE AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THART HIRE ME SO STOP TO TREAT EVERY ONE LIKE A . DON’T BE SUCH AN AND DON’T MAKE YOUR FRIENDS GO AWAY . DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE HOW PEOPLE TRY TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH THEY LOVE YOU . CUT THIS BLINDNESS FOR GOD SAKE . COULD YOU? “

 

Eunhyuk  stared at the younger boy infront of him with amazed wrote all over his face. Who could believe that chatty kyuhyun could burst in a less than a second like this?

 

“ do what ever you want.” Eunhyuk sai and then took his leave.

 

He couldn’t say anything to that boy, kyuhyun couldn’t understand him . he couldn’t understand how much pain he had to bear with , and those pain were not just that killing physical pain that he had to bear everyday under the control of medicine , but the pain that he had lost all the best things that he had.

 

Before that damn accident with that stupid motorcycle , he was rich , handsome and a perfect boy with lots of friends and hobbies. He travelled to most of the foreign countries and had lots of good memories there. He had his life , his gf, his gym training, his business but now……… even the pets had a pity on him.

 

After the accident , all of his friends that one day adored him , left his side and there he was , sitting alone on an electrical wheelchair in  a very young age at the middle of his room with no motives for life , waiting to pass the 6 months of his contract with his parents. He would miss them.

 

He missed the night that he had with hyoyeon in one of the café in paris while outside raining and they had their lovey dovey times in the café. He missed the old days , the days that when he went to anywhere , all the looks were on him , the days that girls did everything to just get his attention even for some seconds , the days that he was happy with his friends. He shut his eyes tightly , tears rolling down his flawless unshaved skin. He wanted to sob or shout but he couldn’t ,there was kyuhyun in the house now and he didn’t want . the younger saw his pitiful situation so he sobbed silently.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

On the other side of door , there he was , standing beside the door and listened to the silent sob of Eunhyuk. He felt guilty, he shouldn’t yell at him , at least not when he was on his weakest situation. He should tried to understand him and made him calm and not had a quarrel with him.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

         tell me your oponion please :)