chapter 9

Me before You

Kyuhyun really wanted to leave the house till he could at least collected himself but unfortunately he couldn’t. he went to garden for some peace when he saw siwon. 

 

“ You shaved him, he looks like an angel again.” He smiles and showed his dimples.

 

But kyuhyun wasn’t in his right mind. He felt like a lost child in a jungle , lonesome , frightened , motiveless and most importantly heart broken. Yes heart broken. Eunhyuk was dear to him even in this very short time that he have known him. It was crazy , he knew it but really who care? He was a kind of boy who’s always a mood booster but he never felt more satisfied like he felt for Eunhyuk , his precious jewel boy , angelic face , sad single lid eyes , fade smile , rosy plump lips , milky flawless skin , pointy cute nose , even his tantrum now and then , grumpiness or his sick states , all and all , were like sth dear to kyuhyun that he couldn’t let it slip from his hand but the main problem was that, how? Just how could he make Eunhyuk to change his mind? How could he motivate him? These and a lot of more Qs were eating him alive.

 

Kyuhyun was desperate the whole day. Luckily Eunhyuk was busy watching soccer with his dad so didn’t bother to talk to kyuhyun.

 

Finally he left and now he could meet with her sissy.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

“kyu baby! Here .” Arah waved  her hand so his little brother could see him.

 

“ Ah…………..hey Arah.”

 

“Hey kyu. So what’s this sudden meeting for baby bro?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything and lost in his thought.

 

“You look like a sh/it kyu. What happened to you?”

 

“ Arah…………….I’m broken…………….completely broken.”

 

“ Did you break up with Seohyun?”

 

“ No,………………. I didn’t even talk or think about Seo recently. I have more important things to deal.”

 

“Wow…………that’s new.” She smiled “ and what’s those important thing?”

 

“Eunhyuk”

 

“ You mean the paralyzed boy that you work for?”

 

“ Don’t call him like that.” Kyuhyun snapped.

 

“ok,ok………..sorry baby. So what’s wrong with him?”

 

“ I can’t believe it Arah………….I really can’t believe it……….I hope that maybe I heard wrong but It wasn’t.”

 

“ what did you hear kyu? What’s wrong with you?”

 

“My jewel boy………………..he……………..he want to Euthanasia.”

 

“what? Are you sure about it?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head slowly.

 

“But…….but why?” Arah asked in disbelief.

 

“He is tired.”

 

“ Don’t be ridiculous. Tired of what?”

 

“ Isn’t it obvious Arah? Use that smart brain of yours , family pride. Ofcourse he is tired , tired of pain, loneliness, seeing the other pity you , his so-called-bestfriend betrayed him and his lover who always worshipped him left with his bestfriend . He is tired of seeing his parents tried the best for him but not only he didn’t get better but also his situation get worst , tired of seeing how hopeless they get each time he was failed. He is motiveless in such a young age and I bet I would be worst than him if I was in his shoes.” Kyuhyun didn’t even get when his tears rolling down his face.

 

On the other side , Arah was shocked , she can’t believe it , her baby brother was crying , F/UCKING H/ELL KYUHYUN WAS CRYING , AND WHAT THE H/ELL ? HIS JEWEL BOY? kyuhyun never cried even when their dear granny that kyu loved so much died in a pitiful state, but now , here he was , sitting infront of his older sister and crying over a boy who recently he worked for. What the h/ell? Just exactly what the h/ell?

 

Kyuhyun was blabbering about his jewel boy and his situation and blah blah…..when suddenly one of his tears fell directly on his hand.

 

“What the h/ell? Is it raining?”

 

He looked up and saw he was in an indoor café.

 

“ How come that? We are in an indoor café , there is a roof above our head so how I feel sth dropped on my hand like a drop of rain?” he asked naively.

 

Arah wanted to laugh , she really wanted to , but she couldn’t ,  she knew if she didn’t keep a straight face , kyu would be burst in a second. And not only she didn’t help her brother but also made him not to talk to her anymore.

 

So she whipped his tears with her thumb and that was when kyuhyun understood he was crying. FOR GOD SAKE , HE WAS CRYING AND MORE IMPORTANTLY OVER HIS EUNHYUK. If he cried like this when Eunhyuk was still alive , what would he do when he was dead?

 

 No , no, no ………………. That was wrong…………….it couldn’t happen……………. He wouldn’t let that happen to his jewel boy. He promised himself.

 

“ Kyu baby.”

 

It was Arah……………….he completely forgot about her. He looked at his sister , silently begging for help.

 

“Listen carefully kyu…………I will help you and you know that , I will give you some suggestion but I will ask you sth , just to make sure I didn’t misunderstand anything, okay?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“ you have to give him hope and motivation but it will cost a lot.”

 

“They are rich.”

 

“ sh/it kyuhyun , were you this dumb before? I know they are freaking rich but that’s not the point. I said it cost a lot and I mean u have to do it. How much can you do it for him dumba/ss?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious family pride? I will do anything for him. Just you mention and I will do it.”

 

“Even if you have to sacrifice yourself? Working you’re a/ss off ? or doing embarrassing thing?”

 

“ ofcourse.”

 

“ Even if you have to break up with Seo?”

 

“Sure. Why are you asking all this Arah?”

 

Kyuhyun answered her without thinking about anything , just surviving Eunhyuk , made him to answer positively to every Qs Arah asked.

 

“Ahhhhhh that’s the point. Cho Kyuhyun answer me honestly , Do you like Eunhyuk?”

 

“what?” kyuhyun was shocked. “ What that suppose to mean? Why did you ask that?”

 

“Oh come on , don’t play dumb. You even mentioned you will break up with Seo for him? And what’s with my jewel boy?”

 

“ What? Did i?”

 

“ You didn’t mean it?” Arah asked confused.

 

“what? No, I mean yes but no.”

 

“CHO KYUHYUN TALK LIKE AN HEALTHY ADULT NOT A MAD MAN.”

 

“Sh/it , don’t be mad. I will do anything for him ,even………….. even if I have to break up with Seo. It’s not like we have a deep relationship or she care so that’s ok. And yes , he is my jewel boy.”

 

“ kyuhyun you said that because you get tired of Seo or do you really like Eunhyuk? Cause even I don’t know this boy but if I get that you just play with the poor boy because of your stupid GF , I will definitely kill you , and I mean it. You know that perfectly.”

 

“ I never played with him. Believe me , he is so precious to me. Actually i……..i like him. At first it was just adoration , especially when he not even see me or react to me but day to day it get deeper. But that’s not the point here , I can’t let him die little by little.”

 

“Why? Because you want him or because you just don’t want him dead?”

 

“I’m………………I’m not sure Arah but I think I will get it soon. Just please help me.”

 

“Okay baby kyu , let’s start.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

i tried my best

enjoy