chapter 2

Me before You

 

Next morning 

 

Kyuhyun woke up early in the morning. He got ready as soon as he could and then went to his new job.

When he arrived , he went to Eunhyuk’s room quickly and say good morning to him.

 

“ hey Hyukie.”

 

“Hey kyu”

 

“how are you today? “

 

“--------------------------

 

“mmmmm ……….. Do you want to hang out today?”

 

“--------------------------

 

“what about watching film?”

 

“--------------------------

 

“ohhh get it……… Do you like to play star craft with me?”

 

“--------------------------

 

“Aren’t you a fan of video games?........ I’m a big fan of them.”

 

he said while grinning widely.

 

Eunhyuk just looked at him blankly , he saw how much kyuhyun tried to got his attention or even tried to encourage him, he just had pity on kyuhyun,. It wasn’t kyuhyun fault that he didn’t want to be bothered and just wanted to prepare himself for his death. So he called kyuhyun when he saw that begging expression in his eyes.

 

“kyuhyun”

 

“yup”

 

“I know they told you to make a friendship with me and you are a chatty boy but don’t get near me or even ask me sth, if I want sth I will tell you about it, so shut your chat just here.”

 

Kyuhyun stood there speechless and finally he decided to answered weakly.

 

“ ok. Tell me if you need sth.”

 

“Ofcours I will, now take your leave please.” Eunhyuk said with a tiered smile.

 

Kyuhyun left the room. He sat on the one of the chair was in the kitchen and brought the documents that siwon gave him yesterday for reading.

 

He had focused on his reading that he didn’t understand siwon came for Hyukie’s daily check.

 

“ kyuhyun? “ siwon called him while waving his hands near kyu’s face.

 

“ oh…. Hey….. you are here.” He smiled.

 

“ Yes and why are you here? Shouldn’t you try to make a communication with Hyukie?”

 

Kyuhyun’s face dropped.

 

“I know that and I already tried but ……………………” he huffed” he just treat me as I’m not existence , he even didn’t bother him to answer my questions and just ignored them.” He brushed his slender fingers in his dark red hair in annoyance.

 

“ I know … I really know and believe me I can understand you , he is just so depressed with his situation and his silly decision “ he huffed his annoyance “   It was the same for me when I started to work here or better say that it was worst but now after 3 years , I’m more like a friend to him  and not his personal doctor.”

 

“ if you are his friend now then why Mrs kim  hired me?”

 

Siwon laughed “ sure I’m his friend but first I’m not with him all the times , actually I have other patient too and second practically I can’t cheer him up.”

 

“if you can’t cheer him up then how could I do that?”

 

“ because you are a nice person with high social communication and it’s your job , they paid you for that?”

 

“I know it’s my job but with this situation I’m not sure I could do that.”

 

Siwon patted kyu’s shoulder

 

“ you will get over and handle this , I’m sure about that . you just need time and the best strategy. I’m going to check him.”

 

Siwon went to Eunhyuk and left kyuhyun alone.

 

Yes kyuhyun was sure that he had to get over this situation because at first he required the job and second he wanted to show to that boy , wealth never gave people all the power.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Days passed and kyuhyun tried all he could. Honestly he was sometimes clumsy and did sth that made Eunhyuk suffered but he tried to make it up for him . like the day that he had been fed Eunhyuk but suddenly he was daydreaming and spurted it on the pants of the poor boy and burnt him. He  cleaned his pants immediately  , he even brought the hair dryer and tried to dried him with it but it just made him more furious.

 

Kyuhyun tried new way every day but there is no positive result from Eunhyuk.

 

Kyuhyun had bad taste in style and even wear unstylish and weird clothes and un matched coloured and it made Eunhyuk more furious. Despite of kyuhyun , Eunhyuk was a disciplined and stylish fashioned boy.

 

Sometimes Eunhyuk’s photos got his attention and he stared at them . he couldn’t believe the owner of that bright smile now behave like an statue.

 

Kyuhyun decided to talked about Eunhyuk situation with his sister in weekend. Talking to Ara made him more relax and gave him alittle hope to continue because she just convinced him to understand Eunhyuk situation and how much it would be painful that you lost your movement ability with an accident.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

That morning when kyuhyun arrived at the mansion , he saw Mrs kim leaned to kitchen counter and waiting for him.

 

“OH Mr cho…… Hyukie had some …mmm…. Guests?...... please take more care about him.” He said with a sad smile and went away.

 

Kyuhyun went to Eunhyuk’s room and saw a beautiful girl and a boy there. He felt how heavy the atmosphere is , it seemed like they were in the middle of a silent war.

 

“so what do you want to do now?” the girl asked carefully.

 

Eunhyuk looked at her with a betrayed state wrote all over his face. He had a fake smile on his lips that just radiate hurt and sadness.

 

“ it’s obvious, isn’t it Hyoyeon? Congratulation to you. “

 

“ are you sure Hyuk?” this time the boy asked.

 

“ yes ,  why would i? I’m so happy for both of you Taeyoung , believe me.”

 

“ so I think it’s time for us to take our leave.”Taeyoung said while he put on his coat and left the room after said to the girl , he would wait for her out.

 

“ Hyuk , I’m sorry about that but I waited for you , tried to be with you but you rejected me so I just decided your best friend suggestion. Me and Taeyoung are always your friend. Hope you best things and Goodbye my old love.” She said at last and pecked his plump rosy lips before left.

 

Kyuhyun felt pain in his chest. He couldn’t see that look in Eunhyuk eyes. Kyuhyun was a wise boy so he got the story from their little talk. He couldn’t believe his best friend and his ex-gf did that to him. How cruel world would be for this poor boy.

 

Eunhyuk was there , sitting on his electrical wheel chair while looking at the floor blankly.

 

Suddenly he started to move , turning himself around till he faced to the photos table , he move to the table furiously and hit it  so hard repeatedly until the tow frame of the both visitors from the edge of the table fell off and broke into pieces . then he left the room.

 

Kyuhyun was there…… looking all the scene and his heart was going to explode from the pain he felt for Eunhyuk .

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................

Hi there, I'm back:)

oh i'm not sure about how it seems but i tried hard to wrote it properly( i think) 

say your opinion  if you like it.

thanks for reading and supporting.

with lots of love:) Ela:-*