part 2

EXO and BTS Scenarios~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunhwa? Is that you?" he was sitting on his bed when I opened his bedroom door. It needed a month or so until he finally wanted to talk to me like this.

"Nde, oppa.." he smiled at me and motioned me to sit next to him.

"I'm so happy that you're here.." he reached for my hand to grab it.

"I'm so happy that I'm here.." I chuckled. Holding his hand. "Oh! I bring your favourite food, oppa.." I grinned. "I'll take water first, okay?"

"I want to got to the kitchen with you.." he didn't let go of my hand.

"Okay.. come on!" I helped him to his wheelchair. It was really broke my heart to know he was like that.  Although the doctor said that he could be healed, still, I could not see him like this. Don't worry, oppa! I will never leave you..

 

"Ahhh~" I spoon fed him and I was so happy when he was smiling. "How? Is it nice?"

He nodded, "I made it by myself, you know?" he giggled.

"Yah!" I playfully smacked his arm. "You don't believe me?!"

He still giggled, "How could I believe in you? You remember when you tried to cook for me?" he laughed.

"Yah! How can you do this?!" I pretended to be mad.

"Haha! Are you mad?" he tried to touch my cheek but I stopped him. "Eunwha-ah~"

"I'm mad at you!" I still pretended to be mad at him, but I was giggling quietly.

Instead of frowning like what I thought he would be, he was chuckled, "Really? You will walk away if you're mad at me.."

"Yah! Why do you know that?" I chuckled and I instantly hug him. "You're so warm, oppa.. I like it.." I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent that I always liked. Being in his embrace really warmed my heart.

"I like it too.." he caressed my head and he kissed it.

 

"Oh! Did I interrupt something?" I broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter